KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Nevaeha said:
Good Morning Kingston! :D

Good Morning Forum Family! :D

May today and this week be full of phone calls and happy news from Kingston!
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I SECOND THAT. COME ON KINGSTON![/size][/size][/size]

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
mismine said:
Hey Everyone!!!!

Its been ages since I been on here I hope all the have been waiting forever's r staying strong :-* welcome all who's journey has just began..... I myself have still heard absolutely nothing :'( :'( not a word since my application was sent to Kingston over 15 months ago I just cant understand it :'( dusty application is true. we did however after much consideration re-due our medical and criminal check without prompting from the Kingston office hope that don't backfire on us .....I just didn't want it held up any longer so fingers crossed. We will b celebrating our 4 year anniversary on August 19 and our sons 8th B-day on August 27 so I am praying for a miracle. And I hope everyone's family's will b together soon..for everyone that has gotten threw this year big congratulation's hope life is wonderful :D

PS can someone tell me where to find my bring forth date??? or if it has any real meaning? I want to start writing my MLA!!!!
welcome back stranger....doing your medical and police check again is being proactive and think it should work in your favor so way to go!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Come on Kingston give us something this week!

@ Kerolsgirl-your passport is coming back this week!
@ tamarind-your passport is possibly coming back this week!
@ SweetieQ-you will soon be back down in JA with your hunny!
@ sammystorm-you will soon be back in JA for a LONG stay with your hunny!
@ Who God Bless-we should have a landing story this week!
@ waitingfonforever-still waiting on passport to be returned. Good luck on yours, this is new territory for us, no one has had an interview that they took their passport so not really sure when yours will be returned but hoping it is soon for you!

So come on Kingston, you got two passport coming back, that opens two more spots for passport requests this week! Who's it going to be?

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Good morning chickie. Big up to the positive vibez this morning. Come on Kingston we need to hear some great news RIGHT NOW, IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS, TODAY, THIS WEEK, NEXT WEEK, THIS MONTH.

God knows some of our hopes are fading. Weeping my endure for the night but JOY comes in the morning. Praise God.

chickie72 said:

@ waitingfonforever-still waiting on passport to be returned. Good luck on yours, this is new territory for us, no one has had an interview that they took their passport so not really sure when yours will be returned but hoping it is soon for you!

So come on Kingston, you got two passport coming back, that opens two more spots for passport requests this week! Who's it going to be?

krissikris

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2012
Doc's Request.
may 1, 2013 (for the girls)
AOR Received.
Dec 18, 2012
IELTS Request
AIP: April 26, 2013
File Transfer...
May 1st 2013 to Kingston Jamaica
Med's Request
April 26th 2013
Med's Done....
May 7th 2013
Interview........
DM July 5th 2013
am in complete disbelief right now, I don't usually bother checking ecas cuz its never updated, but I happen to check just now and it said DECISION MADE!!!!! We were thinking we were in for another year wait at least cuz our app was sent to jamiaca (we filed inland but his girls are in JA). I still have not gotten an email or letter, but I'm hoping this is a GOOD decision that they made. Would they give us DM without his kids stuff being complete? Or do you think we are actually done? So happy, but anxious to get an email or letter.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
krissikris said:
am in complete disbelief right now, I don't usually bother checking ecas cuz its never updated, but I happen to check just now and it said DECISION MADE!!!!! We were thinking we were in for another year wait at least cuz our app was sent to jamiaca (we filed inland but his girls are in JA). I still have not gotten an email or letter, but I'm hoping this is a GOOD decision that they made. Would they give us DM without his kids stuff being complete? Or do you think we are actually done? So happy, but anxious to get an email or letter.
WOW that is awesome.....I am not really sure how inland works.....we are all outland here but I am definitely crossing my fingers that this is the end for you! :D :D :D :D

co16062012

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
20-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-10-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hey everyone haven't being here a while now and like everyone else this process is taking forever with hearing a word sigh, just saying hello and hope we all hear something sooner.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Morning all!!!!

Well 4 weeks and 4 days till I leave for JA. I still have so much to do. I need to get a few things and buy another suitcase. Got the hubby to go and see how much diapers and formula were down by him and they are just a couple dollars more. So I'm go an save the money and not send a barrel down.

Not sure if I've mentioned this before or not but every Saturday nite I get to watch my Hubby work live on Internet. He's a drummer and works with a group that had a live stream from a hotel.....well anyways the baby was awake for it this weeks. She payed there watching him. It was so cute. Good thing about him going to this hotel is we can Skype. He was FINALLY able to see the baby besides just in pics. I have never sen him smile so big in my life. He was so excited and happy to finally see here like that. Makes me even more excited to go down there

Ok I do have a question though lol

How long does it take for Ecas to change to say "medicals received " I've checked it and its not updated yet when I log in with my uic number. Should I be using something else to log in to see that?

Well it's a new week Kingston. Lets makes some phone calls!!!!!

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
chickie72 said:

Thank you my darlin!!! I have a feeling its going to be a good week for everybody!!!! Say strong and blessed!!!!!

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Good morning jam fam!!! New week ahead of and good news coming our way!!!!...Bless up KINGSTON!!!!!!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
co16062012 said:
hey everyone haven't being here a while now and like everyone else this process is taking forever with hearing a word sigh, just saying hello and hope we all hear something sooner.
hello and welcome back.....hoping we all hear something soon too!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
Morning all!!!!

Well 4 weeks and 4 days till I leave for JA. I still have so much to do. I need to get a few things and buy another suitcase. Got the hubby to go and see how much diapers and formula were down by him and they are just a couple dollars more. So I'm go an save the money and not send a barrel down.

Not sure if I've mentioned this before or not but every Saturday nite I get to watch my Hubby work live on Internet. He's a drummer and works with a group that had a live stream from a hotel.....well anyways the baby was awake for it this weeks. She payed there watching him. It was so cute. Good thing about him going to this hotel is we can Skype. He was FINALLY able to see the baby besides just in pics. I have never sen him smile so big in my life. He was so excited and happy to finally see here like that. Makes me even more excited to go down there

Ok I do have a question though lol

How long does it take for Ecas to change to say "medicals received " I've checked it and its not updated yet when I log in with my uic number. Should I be using something else to log in to see that?

Well it's a new week Kingston. Lets makes some phone calls!!!!!
awww that is soooo sweet sammy!

As for the ECAS thing, have you tried logging in with his number and information? I think Daddys girl still doesn't have medicals received yet on hers either and I am thinking it was just a forgotten thing as it is usually CIC mississauga that puts that on when the file is still in Canada.

black star

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
hey morning ppl but sorry to interrupt but anyone who wanting to send barrels to ja from canada link up n can get info for u

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
SweetieQ said:
Good evening, mismine. What does MLA stands for?
My MLA wrote my husband and I a letter. I know him personally he wrote saying that he knows me and from what he can see our marriage is genuine. I sent the letter to kingston and it says they were attached to our file. I dont know if it helps but it does. I have a good feeling today.

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
FULL HEARING WON FEB 15/2017!!
Good Afternoon lovelies!! I got everything together finally also got Hubby to get a new police check done as the original one will expire soon so im gonna send both I guess ! Also I printed all my ticket stubs and any other like movie stubs and stuff we've done together and im sending close to 200 pics of us all over the island at different times .....Am I suppose to write a letter explaining why our marriage is genuine ? Im ready to mail it off today just wanted some advice as to what else to put in there and if I send the cards we've mailed eachother will they return them back to me ??Im excited want to send it off today any advice ??