28-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2011
Interview........
genuineness determined no need for interview
Passport Req..
05-02-2013 and they're still holding on to it as ARC is still in process from Dec 12 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]LANDING STORY[/size][/size][/size]

Good Night Everyone,

So I've been quite busy as you can see but I've now gotten the time to give you all my wonderful landing story. I'm ecstatic to type this as I remember reading everyone else's and couldn't wait for the day I would be able to type my own. I'll keep it short, simple and sweet.

I knew his flight was set to arrive for 19:20 through Air Canada so I left my house at 7pm. Before that, I left work half day to prep that house. And cooked up a storm and had to clean parts of the house I didn't get to finish. I completed the cleaning by 4:30pm, ran to daycare, picked up my son and then I started cooking. I made chicken wings and macaroni pie. My husband said he wanted Canadian Food, so that was the best I could come up with. Fed the baby, we showered and left out at 7pm. I ran to the car wash to clean up the car and made my way on the 401. I actually even ended up getting off at the wrong stop. I was so happy that I wasn't even paying attention.

We arrived at the airport by 19:40. I parked and we walked in and waited. My son and I definitely were overdressed but I wanted my husband to see us looking better than ever. At about 8:15pm, there he was walking out. I ran up to him and kissed him all over. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his and all we could do is kiss each other and hug each other all over. My son looked up trying to catch a glimpse of his face. He finally realized it was his father after a closer look. At only a year and a half, he remembered his father, he smiled and looked at his father in awe. It was beautiful. We drove the 30 minute home drive home and he looked around and said "i'm back in Canada". He smiled with joy. and I smiled looking at him.My son said Daddy over and over. It was wonderful. He stated they didn't give him a hard time, they welcomed him into Canada, gave him his PR documents and sent him on his way. My husband drove me to work the next day, went and renewed his license, got his health card, although they advised him it will not be active until Sept 2013. Got his SIN and he's good to go. He now is on the hunt for a job. So we've been sending out many resumes. We had a great weekend, went to a lot of BBQs and enjoyed our family time together. I'm happy to have my man back in the house.

Thank you all again for your support. I wish you all the best of luck and hope you will all be reunited soon with your loved ones. :D

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
@tintin it's finally over after a LONG dreadful process for you both. Your landing story was very touching expecially the part about your son recognizing his father. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your story. Your new journey is just begginning as a family.

fromadistance

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
Doc's Request.
11-09-2013 RPRF Request
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
03-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2013
LANDED..........
24-11-2013
Aww what an amazing landing story tintin especially the part about your son. Congrats!

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
I am out now. Just got back from JA after a really wonderful trip. It was well worth the visit. It is always hard to say goodbye unfortunately it is something that we have to live with until we can say "hello" for good. I didn't cry this time at the airport I did see that my husband's eyes were glossy and he gently whispered that he wished he was going with me.

I have been trying not to feel down or sad with the realization that we are in two separate places... this is really hard. Never in my wildest dreams did I feel that so much emotions could be experienced at the same time. I have met some really great people on this forum,Mr/Mrs Maddants,chickie72,chiild of God, O&O, Carm. I look forward to Ready comments . I am wishing that all of our wait could be short. In a few days it will be my 10th month anniversary and 7 months wait on this roller coaster ride. I am often discouraged to check my ecas status. I feel like a broken record I check it everyday except for when I am on vacation. I am going back to JA in a few weeks and then I am not going back unless it is a family emergency (death/funeral/wedding). The only other time I am going is to bring hubby home. I am getting tired of this process..how much longer can I wait?. I know that 7 months does not seem like a long time..but how many times can you give a thirsty woman a drink of water and take it away. I am just venting but God knows that my wait is getting unbearable. I know that most of you know what I am talking about.
Congratulations to those who have received good news for KGN. Here is to hoping that we hear a lot more good news from KGN for July. Chiild of God I claim this to be your month for travelling to Canada. Chickie you are almost at the end..keep holding on. Maddants keep strong. Carm I believe that you are near also.
God I am thanking you in advance tonight for what you have done, is doing and continue to do. Bless me and the people on this forum so that we can start our families with our loved ones. Amen.

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
fromadistance said:
Aww what an amazing landing story tintin especially the part about your son. Congrats!
Hi FAD. I am saying hello and watching your time line it is close to mine. When you get through..i am expecting my PPR son afterwards. LOL.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
SweetieQ said:
Hi FAD. I am saying hello and watching your time line it is close to mine. When you get through..i am expecting my PPR son afterwards. LOL.
SweetieQ they requested rprf from me so you might be next.

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
oneandonly said:
SweetieQ they requested rprf from me so you might be next.
That is wonderful news. I most definitely will be looking for mine then. LOL. I have a package with supporting documents to send off to Kingston this week. Hopefully it would speed up process.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Goodbyes are always hard but I'm glad you made it through. Happy to read you had a great trip and your back safe and sound. Guess count down is on again for the next trip. I hope you hear news soon 7 months is still awhile in my eyes even a day away from the person you love. I remember in feb we both got the same email saying our application was in process. Don't rely on Ecas it's not updated.