28-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2011
Interview........
genuineness determined no need for interview
Passport Req..
05-02-2013 and they're still holding on to it as ARC is still in process from Dec 12 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
Hi Everyone,

It's been a while but I guess I was just a little depressed and frustrated and because of that I didn't come online. I was just frustrated. But I come with good news. My husband is arriving tomorrow. He finally got his passport back today. We logged in on Friday and saw decision made and the address change. Then the DHL site updated on Tuesday, my husband got his passport in his hand today on Wednesday. The passport has a stamp date of June 17. So I'm happy that my process is over. I will have my landing story available tomorrow or give me a extra day or two. So i'm gonna go back many pages and read all you guys updates and any new members that have joined.

I want to thank all of you that put forth those encouraging words that helped me get through this process. This message board has truly been helpful in getting through this whole ordeal and also I've become very educated on this immigration matter that I've offered my advice to others.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
tintin79 said:
Hi Everyone,

It's been a while but I guess I was just a little depressed and frustrated and because of that I didn't come online. I was just frustrated. But I come with good news. My husband is arriving tomorrow. He finally got his passport back today. We logged in on Friday and saw decision made and the address change. Then the DHL site updated on Tuesday, my husband got his passport in his hand today on Wednesday. The passport has a stamp date of June 17. So I'm happy that my process is over. I will have my landing story available tomorrow or give me a extra day or two. So i'm gonna go back many pages and read all you guys updates and any new members that have joined.

I want to thank all of you that put forth those encouraging words that helped me get through this process. This message board has truly been helpful in getting through this whole ordeal and also I've become very educated on this immigration matter that I've offered my advice to others.

Congrats it's finally over with look forward to the landing story. You defiantly waited way to long but it's over. Safe travels to your hubby tomorrow.

tintin79

Jan 28, 2011
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2011
Interview........
genuineness determined no need for interview
Passport Req..
05-02-2013 and they're still holding on to it as ARC is still in process from Dec 12 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
oneandonly said:
Congrats it's finally over with look forward to the landing story. You defiantly waited way to long but it's over. Safe travels to your hubby tomorrow.
Thank you hun.
I can't wait for him to be home. I cleaned like i never cleaned before. I'm just relieved now.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
tintin79 said:
Thank you hun.
I can't wait for him to be home. I cleaned like i never cleaned before. I'm just relieved now.
Your more than welcome you deserve this I really don't and can't understand how kingston works. Sparkling clean all for hubby aww how sweet.

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
Hello family! Just dropping in and trying to catch up. Been to Jamaica and back, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Maddants treats me well! I didn't want to come home, but ...
Congrads to Sammy, also to all of you who have heard something from Kingston.
I noticed there is a lot of sadness in some of the posts, but there is some happiness that is behind the scenes that happen too. I just want to tell you to keep your head held high! Family and friends can be hard on you and will always ask when is hubby or wife coming home. I have been hearing this for a long time especially when we have been married for 1 year and it will be 2 years this October...and still no husband to come home to me. Then there is the odd family member that believes your spouse only wants to just get into the country. I believe we all have that kind of person in our families. I have a aunt who thinks this way. I chose to avoid her when I can, she will see in the end the love me and Maddants have for each other. But when I do see my aunt or others who ask, I just smile and I just say, "I am patiently waiting, and I can always go and see him!"
Like all of you I have had my down times with this whole process and down times with life in general, financial or personal. We will get through this and look at the future.
Good times, I got a new grandson born last Thursday, more good news...baby and my daughter are safe, despite a serious birth complication. I am glad everything is ok and can hold my new grandson.
Down time today...bad storm hit us last night and damaged my roof, knocked some shingles off and had a serious leak this morning. I just mopped it up, next plan is what am I going to do? Got estimate, will cost about $5,000.00 for labor and new shingles. So for now, just going to have to get someone to just patch it up.
Good news, I have received 2 CDs in the mail, one was unexpected. It was from Kingston. They were copies of the notes I have requested months ago. I did get notes via e-mail around 2 months after I sent for them and I was wondering why I didn't get them for so long...but why did they also sent me a CD copy of this? I didn't request it. Then just a few days ago got another CD it contained more information and copy of our application, with notes written on it with stamped dates. (I did not get e-mail) It including all letters I have sent to them by e-mail and copies of some documentation i.e. phone bills, western union receipts, plane ticket receipts, details of Maddants medical in detail, x-ray, and me being a nurse, I understand that Maddants is perfectly healthy LOL! It had our wedding photos, and copies of e-mails I have written to Kingston, along with letters from my family. it is a large file. It shows I have been very busy sending Kingston stuff. It says Maddants is to have interview and It also gave us a hint why interview is requested. Now the next step....the interview....we are waiting! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I say, bring it on! :D :D :D Maddants is prepared and will continue to prepare, there is nothing he does not know about me and my family! I will keep sending Kingston phone bills, Western union receipts, more pictures of me and Maddants when I was in Jamaica,and letters for as long as we are waiting, I will make our file bigger!
Take care forum family, I am praying for everyone. Remember to keep your hopes up, don't focus on the negative or what could have been, we all have hurdles that you can overcome. In the end will be happiness! ;D ;D ;D You take 2 steps forward and one step back, but you will get there eventually.
Take care forum family, Until next time I am back on this forum. I will check here when I can.
Note to Maddants...
I love you!!!! :-*

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
tintin79 said:
Hi Everyone,

congrats sis......im so happy that everything is final now and your hubby will be with you very soon.....God know when the time is right and your time is right now......you and hubby will be happy together for the rest of your lives.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
tintin79 said:
Hi Everyone,

tintin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond thrilled for you and your hubby!!!!! I have been so worried about you and I completely understand your frustration and not being active on the forum. FINALLY, it is happening for you!!!! I look forward to reading your landing story in the very near future!!!! Congratulations!!!! :-* :D

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Akiikwe said:
Hello family! Just dropping in and trying to catch up. Been to Jamaica and back, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Maddants treats me well! I didn't want to come home, but ...
I noticed there is a lot of sadness in some of the posts, but there is some happiness that is behind the scenes that happen too. I just want to tell you to keep your head held high! Family and friends can be hard on you and will always ask when is hubby or wife coming home. I have been hearing this for a long time especially when we have been married for 1 year and it will be 2 years this October...and still no husband to come home to me. Then there is the odd family member that believes your spouse only wants to just get into the country. I believe we all have that kind of person in our families. I have a aunt who thinks this way. I chose to avoid her when I can, she will see in the end the love me and Maddants have for each other. But when I do see my aunt or others who ask, I just smile and I just say, "I am patiently waiting, and I can always go and see him!"
Like all of you I have had my down times with this whole process and down times with life in general, financial or personal. We will get through this and look at the future.
Good times, I got a new grandson born last Thursday, more good news...baby and my daughter are safe, despite a serious birth complication. I am glad everything is ok and can hold my new grandson.
Down time today...bad storm hit us last night and damaged my roof, knocked some shingles off and had a serious leak this morning. I just mopped it up, next plan is what am I going to do? Got estimate, will cost about $5,000.00 for labor and new shingles. So for now, just going to have to get someone to just patch it up.
Good news, I have received 2 CDs in the mail, one was unexpected. It was from Kingston. They were copies of the notes I have requested months ago. I did get notes via e-mail around 2 months after I sent for them and I was wondering why I didn't get them for so long...but why did they also sent me a CD copy of this? I didn't request it. Then just a few days ago got another CD it contained more information and copy of our application, with notes written on it with stamped dates. (I did not get e-mail) It including all letters I have sent to them by e-mail and copies of some documentation i.e. phone bills, western union receipts, plane ticket receipts, details of Maddants medical in detail, x-ray, and me being a nurse, I understand that Maddants is perfectly healthy LOL! It had our wedding photos, and copies of e-mails I have written to Kingston, along with letters from my family. it is a large file. It shows I have been very busy sending Kingston stuff. It says Maddants is to have interview and It also gave us a hint why interview is requested. Now the next step....the interview....we are waiting! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I say, bring it on! :D :D :D Maddants is prepared and will continue to prepare, there is nothing he does not know about me and my family! I will keep sending Kingston phone bills, Western union receipts, more pictures of me and Maddants when I was in Jamaica,and letters for as long as we are waiting, I will make our file bigger!
Take care forum family, I am praying for everyone. Remember to keep your hopes up, don't focus on the negative or what could have been, we all have hurdles that you can overcome. In the end will be happiness! ;D ;D ;D You take 2 steps forward and one step back, but you will get there eventually.
Take care forum family, Until next time I am back on this forum. I will check here when I can.
Note to Maddants...
Akiikwe, what a lovely surprise to have you visit us this evening!

Congratulations on the birth of your grandson and I'm happy to hear that he is doing well. :D

When you ordered your notes did you request a copy of the entire file? I think that may be why you got everything. ;) Maddants is going to do great at the interview and he will be with you before you know it!

I'm sorry to read about the damage the storm caused to your home.. Too bad your hubby wasn't in Canada to clean up the mess and shingle the roof for you! :p

Thanks for stopping by and giving us an update!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Akiikwe said:
Note to Maddants...

Congrats on your new grandson thanks for stopping by. Sorry to hear about the damage to your house hope you can manage to fix it soon. Keep piling kingston with tons of proof Maddants will do a fantastic job at his interview. Glad to hear you finally got your notes after months of waiting. Take care

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Good morning forum family,

It has been awhile, that work barbeque took a lot out of me. It was a success!!!! Everyone had a wonderful time from the VP to directors, and office staff. I was told that I out done myself and when is the next event, cause everything was spectacular. Yeah to me...lol! I wont be planning any events anytime soon for work at least. Now the planning starts for my course fundraiser. Enough about me.

@ Tin Tin...girl you had me screaming like a teeny bopper at a Justin Beiber concert. I am over the moon, excited, and ohh sooo happy for you, your husband, and family. I wish him a safe flight, speedy immigration check in, and a wonderful long weekend with his lovely wife. When you come up for air post your landing story. All the best to you guys!

@ Chickie....I am glad they finally responded to your emails. They are working just know that. Before you know it they are going to request your ARC and then hubby will be home!

@ Nev...Trust me when I say that you are one of the most wonderful and kind people I have met in a long time. I know our friendship will extend past this process and our hubbys will be best buds. We have that New York trip to take...lol! Whenever day or night if you need me I am here as you have been for everyone else.

@ Sammy... Your daughter is a Gem. She is so beautiful. Just think in 6 weeks you will have help with the night shift.

@ O&O...Congrats on the update. You won't be staying until Jan. I know that much.

@ Maddants...thanks for always showing love and remembering me in your prayers.

To the rest of the forum...Keep the positivity always...cause the devil can only thrive in negativity and only you can allow him too.

Words for the day!!!!

Today as you go forward in Victory, know that there will be a day when others words are not encouraging to you. It is in those moments that you have to be able to encourage yourself. Dig within and find the words you need to push you forward. You are a champion...so keep pushing. The Victory has already been declared yours!!!

Stay Sweet!

DG

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Good morning jam fam,

Hope today brings some closure for someone and some updates. Come on kingston your doing a wonderful job keep it moving.

@tintin today is your day girl go get your hubby at the airport I know there will be a huge celebration. Safe travels to him and a lifetime of happiness to you both.

@daddysgirl no news yet? Kingston bring her hubby home. Thanks darling for your kind words I'm so happy right now. Proud of you that you pulled off the BBQ that it was a succes. Your fundraiser will be just a hit as well. Yourself, Nev, chickie and Maddants are such kind individuals on this forum you know when to lift our spirits at our lowest. I hope we all get to keep in touch even when our immigration process is over with. You are all angels to me

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
oneandonly said:
Good morning jam fam,

@ daddysgirl no news yet? Kingston bring her hubby home. Thanks darling for your kind words I'm so happy right now. Proud of you that you pulled off the BBQ that it was a succes. Your fundraiser will be just a hit as well. Yourself, Nev, chickie and Maddants are such kind individuals on this forum you know when to lift our spirits at our lowest. I hope we all get to keep in touch even when our immigration process is over with. You are all angels to me
Thanks for the support. I will need it, this will be my first fundraiser but the Lord guides me and never leaves me. No news yet. They do say no news is good news so any day now...my love will be calling me to tell me he got his PPR. O&O...I know for myself I will continue to support this forum as it is something I hold dear to me. Everyone who is going through this process should be made aware of this great extended support system. Besides I have to stick around to read your landing story :D

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Hello Good Morning VO fam...I just have to say a couple things, first off I haven't been on the forum for as long as some people but there are a few things I want to bring to our VO family's attention.
1. you all are wonderful people from what I have read and how you encourage one another.

2. I was welcomed with kindness

3. you all have the positive vibe (LOVE IT!!!)

4. we all have to thank immigration one way or another for bringing a lovely bunch of people together!!

And for me it's an inspiration to meet such kind people...And for all those who have gotten a step forward in the process I am happy for you and it is soooo deserving, and for those who's hubby's and wifey's that are on they're way to they're loved ones live life to the fullest, and when things go bad like they sometimes do...remember and mark the immgiration journey and remember anything is possible with faith and determination!!!

Waiting

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Well said!!! You don't have to be a regular poster or a senior member (waiting beyond a year) to be an appreciated member on this forum. Everyone brings something special here and we all have the same goal...to be united with our loved ones.

Until this journey ends we are stuck together like glue...lol!!!

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
DADDYS GIRL said:
Well said!!! You don't have to be a regular poster or a senior member (waiting beyond a year) to be an appreciated member on this forum. Everyone brings something special here and we all have the same goal...to be united with our loved ones.

Until this journey ends we are stuck together like glue...lol!!!
And thats totally alright with me!!! Not too many people can relate or start to understand what all of us have been through and are going through!!! And its a GRRRRREAT feeling to know you have people out there going through the same experiences and have encouraging words for everybody... ;)