+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Who God Bless and YOLO huge congradulations to both of you the journey is over safe travels to your spouses and happy landing stories waiting to be posted and read.

Who God Bless

Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
Re/do Req Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Initial Meds Feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June, 2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
No not yet I will keep checking DHL actually I signed up to be notified
Thanks Oneandonly
Landing story fa sure

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Who God Bless said:
Thanks Oneandonly
Landing story fa sure
Should be any day maybe Thursday so get those plane tickets booked lol. Waiting to read some landing stories I love those moments.

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
I am nov 3 approved for sponsor but I have not heard anything yet. last email was

Dear Madam

We have responded to your recent enquiry. The documents attached to your recent enquiry are noted and attached to the file.

Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you. Our office cannot provide you with an update of your case status by email on a regular basis, but rest assured we will contact you when your file has reached the next processing stage.

In order to serve all clients better, we will be unable to answer further correspondence at this time.

Regards

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Woohoo confetti time for yolo and who god bless! Sorry am on my phone or I would be throwing confetti like crazy for u 2! Congrats to u both once again! Can't wait for the landing stories

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Good morning beautiful people

My husband is on his way to Dhl as i type this note to pick up his package. I am so over come with joy i have not slept a wink all night yet i feel fresh as a daisy. It is so wonderful to know that this step of the process is finally over. I wish all of you the same joy that i feel right now. Never in my life have i seen strangers so supportive to one another. God bless you all.

My husband and I talked last night for most of the night and we decided that he would come here for a month and then in July we both will go back to jamaica me till september , he will stay untill the adotion process is complete and the kids can come as well. I am hoping we all can come home togather in september but it is in gods hands.

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Congratulations to you and your hubby. All the best of God riches, blessing and protection for your marriage and new family.

yolo1980 said:

My husband is on his way to Dhl as i type this note to pick up his package. I am so over come with joy i have not slept a wink all night yet i feel fresh as a daisy. It is so wonderful to know that this step of the process is finally over. I wish all of you the same joy that i feel right now. Never in my life have i seen strangers so supportive to one another. God bless you all.

My husband and I talked last night for most of the night and we decided that he would come here for a month and then in July we both will go back to jamaica me till september , he will stay untill the adotion process is complete and the kids can come as well. I am hoping we all can come home togather in september but it is in gods hands.

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Congratulations to you. you have waited for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time for this.
I am extremely happy for you and your hubby.

Continue to Be blessed. Thank you for confirming that prayers do indeed work in God's timing of course.

Who God Bless said:
Thanks Oneandonly
Landing story fa sure

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
congrats yolo
kingston you have made one forum member happy today but there are many more who still waiting for there day ..... GIVE THE PEOPLE MORE TO CELEBRATE ABOUT

canuck0468

Nov 5, 2012
Good morning forum family, a big CONGRATS to those with news and welcome to our newbies, do stick and stay. Man this year is flying by.
One for you....
John invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn't help noticing how beautiful John's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between John and his roommate and this only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between John and the roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, John volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Julie and I are just roommates." About a week later, Julie came to John and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. "You don't suppose she took it, do you?" Julie said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote: "Dear Mother, I'm not saying you 'did' take a gravy ladle from my house, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner." Several days later, John received a letter from his mother which read: "Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Julie, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Julie. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now. Love, Mom"

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
ready_fi_move_on said:
congrats yolo
kingston you have made one forum member happy today but there are many more who still waiting for there day ..... GIVE THE PEOPLE MORE TO CELEBRATE ABOUT
AMEN to that!

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
MY husband now has his visa in hand and i just confirmed his flight he will be home on Saturday night
omg this is real its really over

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Hi, I am new to the forum and I am here for support. I have not filed paperwork yet due to financial issues. It is interesting to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am gonna hold the faith. By the grace of god and my bank account I hope to have the papers in by July 30, 2013

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
yolo1980 said:

GOD BLESS!!!

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
BullsBelle said:
Hi, I am new to the forum and I am here for support. I have not filed paperwork yet due to financial issues. It is interesting to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am gonna hold the faith. By the grace of god and my bank account I hope to have the papers in by July 30, 2013
Welcome BullsBelle; I pray everything works out and all is well by July for you.