Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Need to be with Hubby said:
2. My hubby came to see me in Feburary and we have new updates do you think we should send those info to Kingston or wait until I get an interview?
Here is the email address to send any updates or additional documentation:

kingston.immigration@international.gc.ca

*When you copy and paste the address, do not put any spaces in the address*

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DADDYS GIRL said:
Welcome!

Relax and stay awhile! You are in good hands that are filled with much experience and information.
From my own experience Kingston never sent a formal letter stating they received our application.
Hope that helped you!
Thank you. No they didnt send a letter. My hubby and I check our application status online and thats how we knew the dates. I wish i could relax lmao. No such thing these days, feel I am walking on thin ice.

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Thank you. No they didnt send a letter. My hubby and I check our application status online and thats how we knew the dates. I wish i could relax lmao. No such thing these days, feel I am walking on thin ice.
Do not worry there are many days when you just want to scream. Just know that it is not forever...you guys will be together and this will be one of those stories you share with your grandchildren on the porch drinking lemonade.

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Hello everyone,
thanks for the invite Daddy's girl and Nevaeha
Hello and welcome Need to be with hubby!!

You have come to the right place. Just make yourself at home and relax. Any questions you have, ask away, and someone will answer you.

In addition to what Daddy's girl mentioned above, you can also try sending Kingston an email just asking for confirmation in regards to whether or not your application as been received. They may not reply right away, but may eventually respond with a generic email letting you know that your file has been received in their office. At least this will provide some comfort that your file has landed in their office.

One of members, Chickie, maintains a spreadsheet for members of this thread. You can take a look at it to see the timelines of our members from beginning to end of the process. Kingston has their way of doing things so no one knows for sure how long the process will last for them.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai2mGk1woSIZdEFDeGlyYlVCS0x0T3BndGhOeWo3ZXc#gid=0

Good luck with the process and may it be smooth/quickly sailing for you :)

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DADDYS GIRL said:
Here is the email address to send any updates or additional documentation:

kingston.immigration @ international.gc.ca

*When you copy and paste the address, do not put any spaces in the address*
Hhahahah for real. Another thing is my hubby is 52 and i am 23 and i am so worried what they will think about the huge age difference. We send in letters from family, photos together and with family, financial support for me and that he add me to his insurance. And 500 pages of emails and phone bills. Is that even enough. What else could we do?

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
@ Keke...thanks for adding the extra info. This forum is such a team.

We should start a welcome package...lol! With the spreadsheet, some tips...etc.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
oneandonly said:
Hey a little of topic I'm looking to rent a car down in jamaica I came across hummingbird car rentals. For 11 days it comes out to be 430.00 which is right on budget. I was wondering has anyone heard about this company is it any good? Most car rentals from the airport is a ripe off holding 2000 on a credit card like really I am not walking with that credit card of mine.
Try Island Car rentals

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keke78 said:
Hello and welcome Need to be with hubby!!

You have come to the right place. Just make yourself at home and relax. Any questions you have, ask away, and someone will answer you.

In addition to what Daddy's girl mentioned above, you can also try sending Kingston an email just asking for confirmation in regards to whether or not your application as been received. They may not reply right away, but may eventually respond with a generic email letting you know that your file has been received in their office. At least this will provide some comfort that your file has landed in their office.

One of members, Chickie, maintains a spreadsheet for members of this thread. You can take a look at it to see the timelines of our members from beginning to end of the process. Kingston has their way of doing things so no one knows for sure how long the process will last for them.

Good luck with the process and may it be smooth/quickly sailing for you :)
Ok thank you very much

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Hhahahah for real. Another thing is my hubby is 52 and i am 23 and i am so worried what they will think about the huge age difference. We send in letters from family, photos together and with family, financial support for me and that he add me to his insurance. And 500 pages of emails and phone bills. Is that even enough. What else could we do?
welcome need to be with hubby
i do hope you stick and stay this is a great place to be, we will all do our best to help with as much answers and encouragement as possible... feel free to ask away and we will do our best to help you out
as for the age difference yes Kingston does look at age difference as one of there factors ( but i would not worry too much about that ) as long as you have supporting documents to prove that your relationship is valid......a lot of faith and patience you should get through this process virtually UN-scarred
yes many of have had nightmares from this process,but the big picture is the end result of being reunited with your hubby by your side PLUS BONUS you now have all or us here to virtually hold your hand and talk u off the roof (been there many times) trust me when i say this is a wonderful place to be and a great bunch of people cause if they all didn't join together and hunt me down from all the questions and complaints that i had through the process that alone proves how wonderful and understanding they are....

welcome to the family we are a little nuts here but you need to be to survive Kingston

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
Afternoon everyone!!!

jsut passing through like a tumbleweed!!!

Cant keep up with all the pages literature!! but welcome to the newbies!! Congrats to those with more progress / updates and for those still waiting - well least most ur wait is over!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Alright well back to my other home in the matrix - likkle more folks!!!

canuck0468

Nov 5, 2012
Good afternoon forum family, hope everyone is doing well, congrats to those with news and a BIG welcome to our newbies, do stick and stay. Know my turn for a question, for those that have gotten thier Nexus card how did you go about it. I can't find the Canadian PR website on the US websites.

Have an awesome day all.

KG NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teacher was wrapping up class, and started talking about tomorrow's final exam. He said there would be no excuses for not showing up tomorrow, barring a dire medical condition or an immediate family member's death. One smart ass, male student said, "What about extreme sexual exhaustion?", and the whole classroom burst into laughter.

After the laughter had subsided, the teacher glared at the student, and said, "Not an excuse, you can use your other hand to write."

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
canuck0468 said:
Good afternoon forum family, hope everyone is doing well, congrats to those with news and a BIG welcome to our newbies, do stick and stay. Know my turn for a question, for those that have gotten thier Nexus card how did you go about it. I can't find the Canadian PR website on the US websites.

Have an awesome day all.

KG NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teacher was wrapping up class, and started talking about tomorrow's final exam. He said there would be no excuses for not showing up tomorrow, barring a dire medical condition or an immediate family member's death. One smart ass, male student said, "What about extreme sexual exhaustion?", and the whole classroom burst into laughter.

OMG AFTERNOON COFFEE ALL DOWN MY SHIRT FROM LAUGHTER
LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D

After the laughter had subsided, the teacher glared at the student, and said, "Not an excuse, you can use your other hand to write."

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Thank for the Invite Nevaeha.

Hello everybody,
I want to ask few questions and I would love if some persons of experience would love to give me some valuable advice please and thank you. So My hubby and I send our application to Canada and they received it Dec 5, 2012 and my hubby was approved and my file send to Kingston Jam, by Jan 5, 2013 where they said they received my medical and they showed a diagram that should give further explanations. From my hubby and I understand the next step should be a letter in writing saying if we were approved or not.
1. How long do you think it could take before we get a response?

2. My hubby came to see me in Feburary and we have new updates do you think we should send those info to Kingston or wait until I get an interview?
3. What do you think are the others stages left in the process?
Glad you found us over here, NTBWH!

I see your questions have been answered - we're one BIG happy (most of the time) family and here to help! Hopefully you and hubby end up being part of the fortunate ones whose applications are processed quickly. You just never know with KG. It sounds like you have a lot of proof and I'm sure they will look at the age difference but a genuine relationship will surely shine through!

Once again welcome, and enjoy the ride!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Good afternoon all thought I would share this experience with you all
So I am at work and a driver comes in ( new to my route never saw before ) anyways like most Jamaican man (sterotyping right now but ohhh well) when dem come to a place and see a female dem think that flirting will get dem out faster (lol they don’t know me very well) anyways as I was saying so hes talking and talking and out of no where this man say to me “I don’t know what it is about you but you seem like some body I can do business with , you see my brother is in Jamaica and me really want him fi come here ….. how much would you charge fi go down there and marry him fi bring him inna di country” WELLLLL LET ME TELL YOU I being one of dem people who shit like that bother like nothing was pissed for 1 how you gonna look at a complete stranger and ask dem that kinda thing…2. What kind of nerve does this jerk have 3. You don’t see the ring pon me finga 4. And most importantly all that run through my head is its people like you B**MBO HOLES WHO MEK THINGS HARD FI DI REST A WE WHO ACTUALLY FALL IN LOVE MARRY OUR SPOUCE AND TRYING TO REUINTE OUR FAMALIES
Let me tell you this man got an earful needless to say I don’t think he gonna ask another random person that kind of question ever again

Jesus I am soo pissed off right now