Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
ready_fi_move_on said:
Good morning family happy Wednesday to everyone
It nasty out there so please stay in doors as best possible and if you must go outside please drive carefully
I just wanted to take a minute to hail up everyone and wish you all the greatest of Gods Blessing
I know there are many here who are very frustrated towards the slow progress that Kingston is having I feel it for you all
I am grateful for this forum because you all have brought me through some very difficult times and even though I am not as active as I once was .... I intend on returning the favor ...... trust me fams life nuh easy one bit in every step of this process there is difficulty ....it gets easier once you get the ppr and visa yes that is true but ...... family me a tell it there is still many more rivers to cross and many more obstacles to face ...I was very naive in thinking that once hubby was off the plane we would just fall magically into step and it would be sunshine and roses after that ..... shocker to me its not ...it takes a lot of maturity and patience to make a marriage work .... Lol I thought that once he was here all the haters would stop them talks lol wrong again if anything it has increased ..... I am very grateful that the immigration part of my journey is over ...but just a fore warning family don't let your guard down once visa is issued there is still a lot more obstacles that one must face in this journey and the journey is never truly over because day in a day out you learn more you grow more you marriage will be tested you will be tested ,,your spouse will be tested .... The devil is a very strong character and if you are not strong in faith and have the lord as your Sheppard you will face many difficulties....

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT take my words as anything negative ..... I wish you all the best of luck in your journey and that you will be reunited with your families soon times

Peace love and blessing family

http://youtu.be/oxOfGHomG3E

we got calls from back home from family telling us many nuh believe say my man up here fi tru......they think he is in Bay hahahahhaa

my/our response to that is whoever needs to know knows..........

but yes I agree with Ready completely.....less ppl a road know ur business especially once PPR comes along, much less visa the better!!!!!

Got A LOT of bad min effers out there - who all kill ppl so ppl dont move forward AKA.....crab in a barrel syndrome!!!!

Any SMART person knows the keep their issh under wraps till they on the plane and outta there....I know of PLENTY who did it this way... #street smart .......cause those streets can be oh so wicked!!

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
ready_fi_move_on said:
Good morning family happy Wednesday to everyone
It nasty out there so please stay in doors as best possible and if you must go outside please drive carefully
I just wanted to take a minute to hail up everyone and wish you all the greatest of Gods Blessing
I know there are many here who are very frustrated towards the slow progress that Kingston is having I feel it for you all
I am grateful for this forum because you all have brought me through some very difficult times and even though I am not as active as I once was .... I intend on returning the favor ...... trust me fams life nuh easy one bit in every step of this process there is difficulty ....it gets easier once you get the ppr and visa yes that is true but ...... family me a tell it there is still many more rivers to cross and many more obstacles to face ...I was very naive in thinking that once hubby was off the plane we would just fall magically into step and it would be sunshine and roses after that ..... shocker to me its not ...it takes a lot of maturity and patience to make a marriage work .... Lol I thought that once he was here all the haters would stop them talks lol wrong again if anything it has increased ..... I am very grateful that the immigration part of my journey is over ...but just a fore warning family don't let your guard down once visa is issued there is still a lot more obstacles that one must face in this journey and the journey is never truly over because day in a day out you learn more you grow more you marriage will be tested you will be tested ,,your spouse will be tested .... The devil is a very strong character and if you are not strong in faith and have the lord as your Sheppard you will face many difficulties....

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT take my words as anything negative ..... I wish you all the best of luck in your journey and that you will be reunited with your families soon times

Peace love and blessing family

http://youtu.be/oxOfGHomG3E
What's up ready! Very true words my sistren....not taken negatively at all because it's just reality.

As far the haters, the way I see it people will always have something to say....and guess what, they must stop talk. Mek dem gwann chaw chaw up dem mout because while dem busy a talk, yuh a strive....just keep ur head up and gwaan big up urself....

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Anada said:
we got calls from back home from family telling us many nuh believe say my man up here fi tru......they think he is in Bay hahahahhaa

my/our response to that is whoever needs to know knows..........

but yes I agree with Ready completely.....less ppl a road know ur business especially once PPR comes along, much less visa the better!!!!!

Got A LOT of bad min effers out there - who all kill ppl so ppl dont move forward AKA.....crab in a barrel syndrome!!!!

Any SMART person knows the keep their issh under wraps till they on the plane and outta there....I know of PLENTY who did it this way... #street smart .......cause those streets can be oh so wicked!!
Yup you got that right!!

It was kind of fun actually - planning and executing a mission to get him here without anyone knowing. He stayed in a small quaint hotel in Mobay the day before he flew out to ensure nothing could come up or hold him back. My main priority was to ensure he travelled with a peaceful, stress free mind. Ppl thought I was in town and that him and I skipped off for a few days to a resort/hotel or something so it was business as usual. Little did they know I was right here in the Tdot.

Good to see you Anada!

Miss-her-crazy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30,2012
File Transfer...
October 16 2012
oneandonly said:
It will be up nov 2013 it has only been 3 months since I applied
Ooh ok question is this the email address kingston.immigration @ international.gc.ca I try it and nothing happen ::)

Miss-her-crazy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30,2012
File Transfer...
October 16 2012
ceeallen said:
Thank you all for your well wishes!!

Oneandonly, ready, Nev :-* :-*

Trust me it's a let down and I really was looking forward to my hubby coming next week but sometimes you have to compromise your desires for someone else's benefits. The devil always runs ahead and tries to mess things up but it's just one more obstacle in our way to overcome, but we CANT be stopped cuz hubs and I are overcomers.....this is just a minor setback making way for a major comeback
No worries girl just the devil at work but not for long

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Miss-her-crazy said:
Ooh ok question is this the email address kingston.immigration @ international.gc.ca I try it and nothing happen ::)
Make sure there are no spaces in between the letters and @ sign.

kingston.immigration @ international.gc.ca

in other words, don't copy and paste the address, just type the email address without spaces. For some reason, when you type it on the forum, it creates spaces.

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
ceeallen said:
Mi deh ya hun! Lol

Hubbys mom is in the hospital, wont b coming out for a few weeks....I kinda felt something was coming up hence the reason why I did not book his ticket...gut instincts....so we prob have to put off his flight for couple weeks as hubby wants to be there for his Mom. He is soooooo upset and was telling me baby, the devil hates when we link heads cuz we have such a strong connection, and my whole mind and heart was into coming next week and now this...he is soooo vex abt it, but I was telling him I understand and I think it's the best choice because it definitely would not feel good for the both of us knowing hes here miles away, and his Mom is down there in incredible pain..

His mom is diabetic....she was outside getting ready to wash and stepped on a nail which went all the way into her foot...her foot is now infected which caused it to swell and be filled with puss, so now she has to get a surgical intervention which requires draining, hubby is her only child and I told him her foot being in pain then her only son flying out is not a good combination....

Hes now at the hospital beside his mother.
Hey Cee!! Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. By the grace of God she will get through this and hubby will be by your side before you know it.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Miss-her-crazy said:
And if by 'nothing happen' you mean they haven't repsonded to your email that is normal (but annoying). When you send the email you should get an automatic response back that they received your email which means it was delivered to them successfully. Good luck!

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Anyone hear anything from Kingston in the last couple of days??? feels like forever since I emailed them n even emailed from my husband email n still nothing. I hope that they are just busy working and not slacking here. ::)

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
carm_cnd said:
Anyone hear anything from Kingston in the last couple of days??? feels like forever since I emailed them n even emailed from my husband email n still nothing. I hope that they are just busy working and not slacking here. ::)
They sent a letter to my husband dated Monday, February 25 so they're doing something. Hopefully they're gearing up for making phone calls and responding to emails on Thursday and Friday!

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Cee very sorry to hear about ur mother in law do wish for her a speedy recovery hello to the rest of the forum family

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
i am sure i pasted this song before but i had to share again
this my motivational song ....

http://youtu.be/vNHFzLBa03M

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Nevaeha said:
They sent a letter to my husband dated Monday, February 25 so they're doing something. Hopefully they're gearing up for making phone calls and responding to emails on Thursday and Friday!
Yes lets hope we end the week better then we started!!! :D

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
ceeallen said:
Thanks all!! I feel so good

Hubby just called me from the hospital, he said the doctor took out all the dead tissue from his mother's foot n her foot is now back to normal--no more swelling...shes also sitting up eating rice and peas and chicken lolol!!! Foots not feeling so painful anymore either..he also told me she asked him to bring her the sheet set I bought for her.....and it's sitting right beside her on the hospital bed right now ;D :D :D :D

Thanks for the prayers, God is great!!
Mommas on her way to recovery now!!!!!
that is great news that Mommas is on her way to recovery......Thank God