App. Filed.......
aug 23, 2011
AOR Received.
nov 10, 2011
File Transfer...
NOV,10,2011
Med's Done....
JULY,20,2011
im sooo confussed lol ??? ....so we are in prosses the whole time what dose it mean when status changes to "in prosses" ....and another thing when i talk to my MP months ago she said that they said they were doin the background check so that would me that they found my relationship "REAL" or did i read that wrong

icesfluffy

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
burlington,toronto, sauga, ontairo
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 23, 2011
AOR Received.
nov 10, 2011
File Transfer...
NOV,10,2011
Med's Done....
JULY,20,2011
im sooo confussed lol ....so we are in prosses the whole time what dose it mean when status changes to "in prosses" ....and another thing when i talk to my MP months ago she said that they said they were doin the background check so that would me that they found my relationship "REAL" or did i read that wrong

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
ready_fi_move_on said:
Definatly sounds like a plan tks jamgirl
your welcome!
blondie1216 said:
Ok CharlieD, help again!!!! My hubby lived in the US for a period of about 4 years for school. He came home every so often but he was living there. Do I have to have FBI clearance or whatever it is for him and if so, do I use his address here when filling in the information or do I use his old US address.

Also can I apply for it now as it takes a few months just in case they ask him for it? Is hope this doesn't hold up my process even more..

I must admit.. I read the guide when filling out the forms but I skimmed through a lot of it and now paying for it.. :'(

Stressed agaiN!
Yes, I believe you should have applied for this and submitted it with your app... I may be wrong but I thought you had to submit all police checks for any country where the applicant lived for 6 months or longer... do this asap!

icesfluffy said:
im sooo confussed lol ??? ....so we are in prosses the whole time what dose it mean when status changes to "in prosses" ....and another thing when i talk to my MP months ago she said that they said they were doin the background check so that would me that they found my relationship "REAL" or did i read that wrong
IMO, when ecas updates to IN PROCESS it means the IO is in the final stages of approval. I was surprised that Ready got hers already but they may have done this to update that she need the interview... And yes, I agree with you, if they are doing the background checks, then according to Charlie (it only makes sense as well) you have passed selection...

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
blondie1216 said:
Ok CharlieD, help again!!!! My hubby lived in the US for a period of about 4 years for school. He came home every so often but he was living there. Do I have to have FBI clearance or whatever it is for him and if so, do I use his address here when filling in the information or do I use his old US address.

Also can I apply for it now as it takes a few months just in case they ask him for it? Is hope this doesn't hold up my process even more..

I must admit.. I read the guide when filling out the forms but I skimmed through a lot of it and now paying for it.. :'(

Stressed agaiN!
Hey Blondie, you can peruse CIC link on obtaining the FBI clearance and certificate.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

icesfluffy

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
burlington,toronto, sauga, ontairo
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 23, 2011
AOR Received.
nov 10, 2011
File Transfer...
NOV,10,2011
Med's Done....
JULY,20,2011
blondie1216 said:

Stressed agaiN!
yes you needed to put that in with ur app they could delay or return your app.... my husband lived in cayman for over the 6month mark so we had to do finger prints in jamaica fill out a form and send it to cayman to get a criminal from them to add to our app...like jamgirl said you need to get that done ASAP

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Mawnin Fam!

I purchased a brand new vehicle the other day and I get to pick it up today!!!

I will be lurking from work again lol. So mind yuhselves lol

It's Friday! C'mon KGN you still have a full day to reunite families!!!!

NEEXXXXXTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Thanks so much everyone! Omg can u say stressed to the max again! I pray that they only request this information and don't send the whole application back. Don't think I cud take starting all over again..
This is so frustrating!

The site says .. 16 to 18 weeks.. I'm gonna cry! I can't take this shit man... (excuse my French)

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
morning~

i was thinking the only email address i put on for both my side, and his is MY email.

Wonder...and hope they would send to me, whatever they would send to him, even if it was his own email.

otherwise, they may send him his issh in the mail?

Also when they request for an interview from your s/o....does that request show up in your S/O ecas?

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
my hubby got his request in an email
he said he saw a missed call on his phone as well not sure if it was from them

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Good morning
I am sorry I need to vent for a bit and I hope that this will not cause nuh argument or negativity in here
But honestly have no one to talk to..
Why do men have to be so infuriating sometimes ….
I am here running around trying to get everything together to make sure that everything is in play so we wont miss anything and every thing possible that immigration wants and needs and more is ready for when he has his interview
And this man gonna tell me “melo you self out nuh need fi stress there is nearly 2 months till the interview date”
Nothing aggravates me more than procrastinating and from his attitude its like he either does not care or him do realise just how important this interview is…..
I swear now I am starting to understand why immigration don’t allow dem to come visit once we file the paper dem for sponsorship cause there would be a high murder rate cause I am telling you if him did dehya yesterday I probably woulda kill him( not really but shake him up some ) why can’t this man understand how important this all is

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

FaithfullyWaiting

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
4-2-2012
File Transfer...
25-3-2012
Med's Request
14-2-2012
Med's Done....
14-3-2012
ready_fi_move_on said:
Good morning
I am sorry I need to vent for a bit and I hope that this will not cause nuh argument or negativity in here
Why do men have to be so infuriating sometimes ....
I am here running around trying to get everything together to make sure that everything is in play so we wont miss anything and every thing possible that immigration wants and needs and more is ready for when he has his interview
And this man gonna tell me “melo you self out nuh need fi stress there is nearly 2 months till the interview date”
Nothing aggravates me more than procrastinating and from his attitude its like he either does not care or him do realise just how important this interview is.....
I swear now I am starting to understand why immigration don't allow dem to come visit once we file the paper dem for sponsorship cause there would be a high murder rate cause I am telling you if him did dehya yesterday I probably woulda kill him( not really but shake him up some ) why can't this man understand how important this all is

Good Morning Ready! And a happy Friday to you.! Question for you. What makes you think that he doesn't understand how important it is?

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In a minute!
ready_fi_move_on said:
Good morning
Why do men have to be so infuriating sometimes ....
Nothing aggravates me more than procrastinating and from his attitude its like he either does not care or him do realise just how important this interview is.....
I swear now I am starting to understand why immigration don't allow dem to come visit once we file the paper dem for sponsorship cause there would be a high murder rate cause I am telling you if him did dehya yesterday I probably woulda kill him( not really but shake him up some ) why can't this man understand how important this all is

Ready, men are men! They do not stress themselves out like we do AND they figure that we will do all the necessary stuff to make sure everything is straight.. I understand just how you feel. Mines telling me I need to get organize... DUDE,, you need to help! I really thank the Lord that I have you cuz if I had to do this by myself, I would gone crazy on couple people.

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Halfmoon said:
Hey Blondie, you can peruse CIC link on obtaining the FBI clearance and certificate.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp
Thanks Halfmoon, does it really take 16 to 18 weeks to process??

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
i dont mean it like that
i jsut mean that i can't deal with the fact this so important and he has his attitude or melo out
let everthing take its course .... that complete crock how can you let evething take its course... I cant sit back and just let things take its course i need to do what ever humanly possible to make sure that things everthing can possibly be done is done so there is no more hold up on our life

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In a minute!
FaithfullyWaiting said:
Good Morning Ready! And a happy Friday to you.! Question for you. What makes you think that he doesn't understand how important it is?
I think it's because he's not moving as fast or trying to do as much as she would like him to do! ALso the fact that he is answering her in a way that makes her feel he's not checking..