+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
ready_fi_move_on said:
jamaicagirl .... she can't do *censored word*.... fact is this little girl is now in you and your husbands undertaking
and this girl seems to be full of hot air like the one i have to deal with ....she though because i was raised in farrin and i am soft spoke and pretty much quiet(know it does not seem that way but , in everday dealing i and laid back and pre things) anyways this girl on one of my last visits tired to start s*it with me .... was all good and well untill she brought *censored word* about my daughter thats when i had to drop the b*tch
I DO NOT endorse violence in anyway but sometimes ..... YOU gotta do what you gotta to stop people from trying to push you too far ..... anyways darling i strayed from my point which is this girl aint got *censored word* on you ;D ;D ;D
I agree. Sometimes a bitch has to be dealt with.

I haven't come face to face with her yet but am dreading the day cause my husband was still with her when he met me and they just had my SD so she holds big grudge against me. Even though my hubby never want her in the first place, she only have my SD to try trap him but it never worked anyways dumbass. Yes, it's true...I can't stand her but I have to respect her as my SD's mother ughhhh

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
chickie72 said:
Well some more bad luck has befallen me once again. (I swear i was born under an unlucky star) Hubby called me today and proceeded to tell me that he lost his wallet in a taxi or the bus on the way to the birth certificate place this morning. Well.....someone in Jamaica is going to be eating well tonight, over $11, 000 JA dollars gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr men I swear, but my hubby did get an earful over the phone from me. "well, it was an accident, I didn't realize it was gone" that is what he tells me????? Whatever!!!! I said to him, well that is pretty expensive paper that I just wiped my *ss with. So peed off right now! Sorry to vent but I had to and no it didn't make me feel any better to vent lol
Whats up with men and thier wallets (sorry guys lol) My hubby is on his 3rd wallet since being here. I swear they need to invent some kinda strap for them. I hope whoever takes it get the shits for a month lol

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
jamaicansgirl said:
lmfaoooo I LOVEEEE YOU LOL :p

the mother lives in same district as all his fam and when we went last time news did travel fasttttt lol

I'll just pack my ninja *censored word* slaps in my suit case incase de *censored word* get outta order haha
You handle your busy JSG...
PRAM PRAM :p

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Jamaicasgirl live your life and be happy baby thats all i gots to say ...if he was happy with her he would not be married to you nuh baddy nuh run from anything good so if him lef as lady saw (a huh you p*ssy fault)
MRS ALI GOOD to see you come out of where ever u were hiding poor bob needs a break......
FLK...THANKS HON YOU IN MY PRAYERS TOO ;D ;D ;D
Chickie baby i know its alot of money and i know it is hard worked for but all that material my girl..... smile your derby time soon come then you get fi let out nuff frustration you zeeit :p :p

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
anada baby dont pay the cic site no mine for 3 weeks straight they had it that they were working on applications recieve feb29th had all of us marcher's freaking out ..... then all of us got our aor's and it still said feb29th.... the next time it changed from feb29th to april 2... so i would not pay no mind to the time line cic just got sick of the calls so when you call and ask they can say "the website states that we are wotking on april 2nd so unless you are before that date you will have to wait for you date to pass before we can do anything about it" trust i heard that speech so many times i can repete like the alphabet ...your time soon come baby no worries .... go join chicke in the kentucy derby and fulljoy JA when you come home you can worry bout all that :p :p :p

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
u know how sound travels...if i hear and Yee haws ill know where they coming from lol

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
IF YOU HERE RIDE EM JOCKEY IT WILLBE COMING FROM ME :p :p :p :p :p

lostwithoutu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2010
AOR Received.
never got
File Transfer...
09/12/2010
Med's Request
02/05/2012
Med's Done....
28/10/2010 redone 21/05/2012
Interview........
26/4/2012
Passport Req..
02/05/2012 as per letter will take in 18/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
02/07/2012
LANDED..........
14/07/2012
Good morning all I have been busy working and getting ready for hubby and kids that I haven't had a chance to come on here.
I would like to congrat everyone on the updates and welcome all newbies hope your time is shorter then mine !

I only have 4 short days till hubby and kids arrive and can't wait to see them get off that plane and come down the stairs I know I will be crying , I have a few family members that r comin to the airport to greet them home.

When I booked the flight and told hubby the day I picked and asked him if he can be ready by then he said yes just be there to pick us up.

They r right about when the end comes it happens soo fast I haven't had time to think !

Sorry I'm not around much but if u have gotten visa's u will understand u have a lot gong on.

Jam girl Im missing u girl hope u r doing good

Have a good day all

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Mrslwsn said:
Just a word of advise for all of you with Step-children...not to sound negative, but just to give you the other side, be aware there is always 3 sides of every story. Dont be so quick to discount the word of others on what went down in a previous relationship. I have no step children, but I am a "baby mother" and my 2 babyfathers would probably have ppl believe I am satan. They make sure to tell any women they meet how horrible I am. However that of course is not my opinion and I could give you a million reasons why not, but the fact remains I am my children natural mother, nothing will ever change that. I know this may not be the case for nuff of you (especially with a 2 month old being left but her mom, not cool) so I do understand every story is different however, just try keep an open mind when it comes to the other parent of your step children. At the end of the day, dogging the bio mom or dad (no matter how much you may know that they are wutless) really only harms the child, because they are a part of that person. My husband has lived and breathed foolishness from my babyfather, but he NEVER speaks of them at all. In fact my children begged me to change their last name to his, and he said no out of respect for thei father, even though he has been the only father in their life and has not only supported them mentally but financially instead of their bio dad. Just food for thought peeps.
I don't bad mouth the mother to the child, I am not the devil. I do however know what she has done cause I have been there and there are things I don't agree with so I will base my opinion if need be. Yes every situation is different and yes she will always be the mother but it takes more than giving birth to be a mother and raise kids. Just my opinion and I believe I am entitled to that ;)

She's a bitch and I don't like her plain and simple. Just cause I am in her daughters life does not mean we need to get along or even talk for that matter. Thats what hubby there for.

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
bestisyettocome said:
just landed from my trip from jamaica.. i'm extrmely tired but needed to updated.
Hubby got the call for pickup today while I was boarding the plane :mad: :mad:
still very very happy tht he will be coming home this week ;D ;D ;D
hope everyone is doing well
so many post to read, I will have to follow up tomorrow

Have a great night everyone
Awesome news. Hubby coming home whoot whoot :)

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Woohoo, LWU!! I am pretty sure everyone understands your absence right now! 4 more sleeps!! :eek: :eek: Happy reunion! :D

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
jamaicas girl lol ... again i wish this was fb so i could use the like button

lwu....congrats reuions make my heart happy ;D ;D

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
012813-email/ Submitted all docs: 040213
VISA ISSUED...
042513 PDOS.......:042613
LANDED..........
Goodluck guys.. :)

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Hi all. Just wanted to pop in and say Hello.

I am very happy to see that the process times seem to have gotten shorter. A lot of people have got through around the 5 month mark! That is so good. No one should be left to live life without their special someone for longer than whats necessary. Glad KNG is making some changes for the good. When I got through at 7 months that seemed to be on the short time in 2009. Lets hope that it only gets shorter and shorter.

Take care all, stay blessed!

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
012813-email/ Submitted all docs: 040213
VISA ISSUED...
042513 PDOS.......:042613
LANDED..........
kc416 said:
Hi all. Just wanted to pop in and say Hello.

I am very happy to see that the process times seem to have gotten shorter. A lot of people have got through around the 5 month mark! That is so good. No one should be left to live life without their special someone for longer than whats necessary. Glad KNG is making some changes for the good. When I got through at 7 months that seemed to be on the short time in 2009. Lets hope that it only gets shorter and shorter.

Take care all, stay blessed!

Yes shorter and shorter and faster and faster.. :) Goodluck my friend.