Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 05,2013
AOR Received.
Jun. 2013 (A.i.p Rec.) May21 2014
:)Hi forum family: hope all is well love the updates! Suki u made me laugh happy for ur renewal! Charlie Girl time is winding, @Basha, kym congrats
@Amanda stay strong n bless wishing the girls get on. Every1 else a love we say! Mrslw hw r u n ur fam?

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Congrats to BIYTC, BASHA, and KYM!!!!

KGN you are doing good things!! PLEASE DON'T STOP!!

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Good morning and TGIF to everyone!

AMANDAWOOD (had to use her full sn), come on down!! Your family is about to be reunited in Canada, how do you feel?! LOL, have a fantastic reunion, wishing you guys all the very best! I'll post your landing update a little later on, don't forget we need a landing story to round off a great week! :D

Have a great day everyone! Wow, time is passing! :eek: My books are neatly cataloged and going into boxes, and since I own more of those than anything else, I think that means my packing is about done, haha! :p

AMANDAWOOD

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec-15-2011
Med's Done....
sent with orignal appliction
Interview........
hopefull none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
cant wait
;D [size=30pt]CONGRATS :D
MRS BASHA .....MRS KYM ......MRS BYTC AND ALL OTHERS WHO I HAVE MISSED
SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL
HAPPY FRIDAY
in just a few hours my jouney will come to a begining(cant say end cause it just been the pologue... time for chapter 1 to begin)
omg i am so excited
today is the day in a few hours my hubby and step daughter will be on a plane heading our way
ohhhh lord this has got to be the longest morning ever
over excited i guess
I PRAY FOR EVERYONE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING THERE FAMAILES REUNITED
Last night my cousin said something to me and had me thinking ..... she said life is so unfair how can a group of people who call them selves government want to control the lives of everyone else what gives anybody the right to tell you where you can live and if you qualify to live in which country .... honestly im sure all of us has wondered the same thing or something close to that at one point in our lives
what a difficult sitauation to go day in and day out with your loved ones by your side basically putting your life on hold because you have to go though all this red tape
anyways i guess another ranting and raving session for me lol
happy friday everyone

relaxgurl

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 05,2013
AOR Received.
Jun. 2013 (A.i.p Rec.) May21 2014
:) Happy Friday family " Let no 1 steal your joy" and remember when the hussy or wifey com I pray that when two world crash into 1 its pure love and laughter n happiness!! @ Amanda when its my time need to find out how the Army system work with paper works coz my hubby to be is in the military.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Happy Friday everyone
Congratulations amanda hope your life is wonderful. I really like that comment you made about this step is only the prologue
To all of the people who got updates I am very happy for you. @chickie 72 we are both in the same boat right now, the most difficult thing is not hearing anything those whoever said no news is good news has never dealt with the immigration process
That’s for sure. I wish I new something it is getting to the point where I dread going on website for the Thursday updates because it seems as if every week they add on to the processing time by the time they reach my date I will be over a hundred days at the rate things are going. But in God I will put my trust. As it seems getting over the first hurdle is the hardest kgn seems to be blowing everyone else out of the water with there processing times right now, so that is something to look forward to. Hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful weekend

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
A little humour to share with everyone for the day
A Canadian man, a English man and a Jamaican man are in a row boat in the middle of the sea, lost and frightend, the English man shaking, the Canadian man crying but the Jamaican scared but stoned
With a blink of an eye the Devil appears from nowhere.
He looks at the three men and says ''If you throw an object into the sea, and I don't find it, I will return you to shore. However, if I do find it, I will eat you.''
The three men agreed. The Canadian man chucked in his watch, the Devil dived into the sea and found it, so he ate him.
The English man chucked in his bar of gold. The devil dived in, found it and ate him to.
The Jamaican man opened up in his bottle of water poured in the sea and said ''Find that if you bad.''

;D ;D

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Hey Ready, I was so depressed yesterday when I seen it had gone up another day. The hardest thing is when I put the app in on Feb 27th, Immigration was at 55 days which put us hearing something around the middle of April. It is now the middle of May and I still have approx 20 days now according to the website before I hear anything and frustration and depression just really hits hard some days. I agree with what you said though, Kingston is flying through the ones they have so that is definitely something to look forward to when our apps get sent down there, that is for sure! Just gotta keep our heads held high and faith in our hearts!

suki

Nov 26, 2010
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
20-10-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2012
LANDED..........
04-05-2012
Hello....Hello....what a gorgeous day today!

AMANDA, today is the BIG Day-wishing you a lifetime of happiness and Love!
BBBB, You too my friend , hubby landing today for you as well! wishing you, Love Happiness, success!!
All things wonderful for all of you! God Is AMAZING!

soooooooo Happy for all of you! Hubby is doing great, he really looks Happy, he hasnt complained about one thing,He kissed his teeth once because my room was cold, but it was funny along with his giggle... he LOVES the cats, and is disbeief about my one cat Dazy-she is a princess you can call her 10 times and she wont come to you, but if you say "Dazy, come here pretty girl" she will come...so he's like who taught her that? why is she so spoiled? but he loves her...he pets her and lets her sit on his lap...

anyways !! Mothers Day weekend, To all the moms! have a wonderful day!!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Chicki I sign in almost everyday just to read all the wonderful updates here on kgn side(even though most days I don’t comment , probably because I don’t have anything to report wow I cant wait for movements on my file then I will feel better
You are a couple weeks ahead of me so once I see the happy faces start to appear for you I can start to celebrate cause then my time will be coming soon. Keep up the good fight

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOTHERS OUT THERE

BASHA

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
File Transfer...
02-02-2012
Med's Done....
25-10-2011
Interview........
NO!!!
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-05-2012
LANDED..........
18-05-2012
Good day people,

Yes Suki it is a lovely day.

Question: Can anyone tell me the process KG takes to return the PP. Hubby sent his PP with DHL. It now say Decision Made on the eCAS but how soon will it be sent off? Is it only sent off on a particular day? Like how Tues. And Thurs is pick up/drop off day. Any info would be appreciated. Baby shower is next Saturday so it would be a treat if hubby was here by then.

Thanks family

Morlon

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Toronto, On
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-27-2012
AOR Received.
July-29-1012
Interview........
November 27-2012
Great forum count me in, just reading through the post

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BASHA said:
Good day people,

Yes Suki it is a lovely day.

Question: Can anyone tell me the process KG takes to return the PP. Hubby sent his PP with DHL. It now say Decision Made on the eCAS but how soon will it be sent off? Is it only sent off on a particular day? Like how Tues. And Thurs is pick up/drop off day. Any info would be appreciated. Baby shower is next Saturday so it would be a treat if hubby was here by then.

Thanks family
Normal turn around time is about 2-4 weeks depending on expiry of PP and meds validity

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Happr Friday everyone and a very special MOTHERS DAY to all you wonderfull mothers on here.
Well its hump day for Amanda and welcome him Mr Amanda. Have a great weekend y'all eh!!

Tom, Dick and Harry were in the pub enjoying a few quiet drinks one night, when they decided to get in on the weekly raffle. They bought five $1 tickets each, seeing it was for charity. The following week, when the raffle was drawn, they each won a prize. Tom won the first prize - a whole year's supply of gourmet spaghetti sauce. Dick was the winner of the second prize - six month's supply of extra-long gourmet spaghetti. And Harry won the sixth prize - a toilet brush. When they met in the pub a week later, Harry asked the others how they were enjoying their prizes. 'Great,' said Tom. 'I love spaghetti.' 'So do I,' said Dick. 'And how's the toilet brush, Harry?' 'Not so good,' Harry said, 'I reckon I'll go back to paper...' ;D ;D