Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
ready, some have been contacted approx 2-3 weeks after and some never were contacted on it. Afterall it is KG and the only consistency they have is being inconsistent.
nae, the Mrs is doing awesome thanks for asking. Yep changed out the mirrors a few times now. The honeymoon is definitely over though, we had a pot luck with a few friends on the weekend and I woke up with her hands around my neck. I think it was the couple wray and nephews chased down by a couple bottles of goof that got me snoring but, I think it was the chilli, broccolli and 3 bean salads that really got her going. Gotta know it's bad when the dog left the room :D ;D.
She is loving her new job, bought herself a cute little car and is delighted to send a little $ back home. Take care eh and good hearingb from you guys again

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
hey all, thanks for the welcomes back :) i agree its great to see a few familiar faces coming out of the woodwork :)

things are going well... my "babe" is a running, climbing, "i'm shexxhy an i know it" singing, throwing, name calling little terrorist! just when i possibly think he can't become any more of a tyrant i find out he's only just warming up lol... he's adorable and full of energy that can only otherwise be found in places where fission reactions are being done i'm sure... it's amazing and i'm tired! other two are bigger and of course badder... my daughter at 9 is almost as tall as i am (no huge feat, but still!) and stealing my shoes... my older boy is bored to tears and getting in all sorts of trouble...he turns 7 in less than a week and is capable of doing his sister's homework with ease.. too smart for his own good!... ah life is fun! :) hubby started a new job a few weeks back... loves it. same old same old here, but can't complain...

have a conference call to prepare for so i'll sign off for now... take care all

suki

Nov 26, 2010
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
20-10-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2012
LANDED..........
04-05-2012
Chelley you are super awesome too ;D
thanks again for telling me about these RAD folks here, I never would have been a part of something so awesome if it werent for you!

BASHA

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
File Transfer...
02-02-2012
Med's Done....
25-10-2011
Interview........
NO!!!
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-05-2012
LANDED..........
18-05-2012
Good Day family,

Its so sweet to hear from member who have been around from time. This forum is like true family. No matter how far u are or what is going on in life we all pull together when it necessary. Especially to congratulate Charlie on her deserving accomplisment. I too have learned a lot here but I love the vybes you people have.

@Charlie... I took the honey and lime it help my throat. Will do it again tonight.
Come on KG let's get going.

Bless up!

lovehasnoboundaries

Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
Hey Everyone!!!

CONGRATULATIONS CHARLIE!!! You're at the end of the road, so great!! All the best to you and hubby

kym

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Hi Forum Fam
Just a heads up.

Make sure ur marriage is registered and ur sure positive it was done.
And also make sure you have the updated birth certificate.

My husband failed to change his birth certificate for the new one.
And we have just registered are marriage certificate. Make sure these things are done before your passport request.

I'm still waiting to get my documents back from the register office.

(Don't worry cause worrying is like a rocking chair, it doesn't get You anywhere)
I'm keeping positive. My documents will be ready 2morro.

QUESTION:Did anyone drop off their passport other than A Tuesday or Thursday?
Was it a problem?

suki

Nov 26, 2010
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
20-10-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2012
LANDED..........
04-05-2012
Kym,

what does this mean??
Make sure ur marriage is registered and ur sure positive it was done How do you check for this???
And also make sure you have the updated birth certificate I didnt know there was an updated Birth Certificate, we only have his original...
when did your hubby get his PPR?
Sorry for all the questions, but I'm a little worried now!! ever since I booked that ticket :-[

How did you know you needed to get these done? did they ask you for them when he got the PPR call or after you got your PPR? I'm so confused now :'(

kym

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Hi Suki,
I'm not sure of what should have been done.
I sent in the oringinal marriage certificate,that I signed the day I got married.
The immigration sent it back and told me to get the registered copy.

The jamaican birth certificate has changed maybe 5 or 6 years ago my husband just got it changed.

You should be fine immigration officer only asked for ur husbands visa right.

My IO asked for all those three documents from my husband. This has been delaying my husband from dropping off his passport. Its been 4 weeks since IO asked for them.

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
:eek: :-[ :D NAE! CHELLEY! SHERAIG!! OMG, how cool to see you guys and thank you all so much!! Thanks to LHNB, Basha, suki, BIYTC, SheriB, Keishaycarr, everyone! OMG, thank you all so much.

I would like to say I am very excited to be going home to my husband, it was a long road, but I learned so much along the way, did so many things I was blessed to have the opportunity to do, and I made some friends I hope to keep in the long-term, that I cannot say it was all bad. Now that it is past and it is time to look forward to the next phase, I can honestly attest to what Nae-nae said, I don't think much about it anymore. Yes, even after one day, it is past, it is over, and it doesn't matter anymore so much as what is coming. :)

Kym, your marriage officer was supposed to be the one to register your marriage with the Registrar General's Department! I cannot believe they didn't do so, that is shocking. Give them a good piece of your mind! I hope you get the documents tomorrow and get everything sorted for hubby's home-coming!

icesfluffy

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
burlington,toronto, sauga, ontairo
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 23, 2011
AOR Received.
nov 10, 2011
File Transfer...
NOV,10,2011
Med's Done....
JULY,20,2011
congrats charlie u got so much love and respect in here i have only known u for a short time but u made a big impact in some of my break downs lol all i can say is THANK YOU

to everyone else hope we all get some good updates in the morning so lets get some good rest GOODNITE

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Good morning, all! It's Finally! OMG! I Can't Believe You Took So Long To Get Here! AKA Thursday, LOL.

Hoping for more good news out of KG, we've got some folks waiting on the return of their passports, send out those calls/passports, KG! Please and thank you! :D

Well, I think I am mostly organized to get going, just the actual packing is left to do. Good thing I did my spring cleaning already, LOL. :p

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
hahahahahahahahaha @ canuck. Hilarious!! the poor mrs....lucky the dog got away lol

aside from that, glad to hear the mrs is doing well.

charlie - you are very very welcome :D now get packing!! lol

AMANDAWOOD

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec-15-2011
Med's Done....
sent with orignal appliction
Interview........
hopefull none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
cant wait
Good morning everyone
Sorry but today is my turn to vent out my frustration, I swear I have to wonder why some people so bad minded.
Last night I went out to dinner with my girl friends, every month we try to get together at least once a month to catch up.
Anyways that’s beside the point , so as soon as I sit down they launched the attack on me. The 1st thing that came out of one of there mouths was is it true are you knocked up( knowing that only one of the group I develuged that info to made me cheesed just to know say she open up her mouth and spread my business, (but anyways me mek that drop) was polite as ever and said yes it is thanks for asking… long story short the gal dem start pon me … how could I be so stupid to let that happen what if him is life the rest of the man dem that use woman fi get visa and dump them once dem reach and all sorts of nonsense … let me tell you I felt like I was a 12 year old child being displined by her mother for doing something wrong…it burns my a$$ that people who I took as friends been there from the get go that I put my confidence in and took like my sisters could behave dem ways ..naw lie the pastor did tell us say we would go through a lot of changes and people would behave certain ways towards us but I never knew it would be like this …jah know it cheese me all I could dowas just tell dem straight …thanks for the support yall your no better than my family glad to know how what you really think of my marriage ….i’m gonna cut now so you all will have the privilege to keep chatting me behind my back

sheriB

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2012
canuck0469 said:
ready, some have been contacted approx 2-3 weeks after and some never were contacted on it. Afterall it is KG and the only consistency they have is being inconsistent.
Thank you, just need to keep the faith I guess.