App. Filed.......
14/01/11
File Transfer...
09/02/11
Med's Done....
20/09/10
Passport Req..
15/08/11
Happy Thursday! Congrats on your sin RJ LCW!!!
Good to hear your heading home Mrs. Proper! It will be so nice when your purse is not longer pinched by mini vacay's!
Well week two nearly down! We are heading to my family's cabin this weekend, the introduction of Hubby to all his family.. last I've heard there will be about 50 people.. tad overwhelming!!!! but we are excited! Hubby is loving canada, he has the best sleeps, cool air in the bedroom=super spooning! Its gorgeous here, all the leaves are turning, and the sun has been shining. Lets get these files moving!!!!
* I recieved and email and a telephone call from my MP yesterday, she called KNG yesterday morning to follow-up with her call a month ago, and learned hubby was here! She called and wanted to tell me how happy she was to hear he arrived! haha who fricken knew there were some good MP's out there!!! right?? I sure wish the propers had the same luck i got! I thought this may just restore some faith out there! Have a good weekend all! ;)

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
landed in toronto oct 27,2011
Good morning everyone!!

Irving so happy to hear yer hubby likes canada and the nice cool air :D

Well my MP called back and the ministry said we need to get the tracking number from the service that sent his medical or we will have to redo it and that will take months till after the new year :( so mr proper is on his way to see the doctor to get this info. I dunno but I have a bad feeling about this, I jus feel that the doc dint even send it in the first place. I really hope that's not the case and I hope they have a tracking number or else we are screwed :( :( I just want this to be over with, my head has been hurting me for the last few days full of stress and now I'm feeling even more overwhelmed and frustrated.

I hope everyone enjoys their day, I'm off to zumba after work to hopefully relieve some of these feelings I have!!

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
Hey guys just checking in..no updates..my husband did his police check right there in Mobay, next week he *claims* he will go do the medical...Just here living or existing...trying to get all the app together..ummmm what else ..looking forward to watching the premiere of Dexter sunday night!! Weather depressing me a little, I need to start taking back my vitamin D..Hope everyone has a nice week..Bless

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrsP hope u get some news and hope they extend the medical for u as if it wasnt sent it wasn't your fault to begin with so here is to hopin an exception is made

Mrslwsn glad to know u are on your way to app being out of your hand then u can start waiting with the rest of us

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
Yea..long time coming..I cant believe my 2 yr anniversary coming up...kmt..

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
Thanks ked I'm really hoping something good happens, we really need this!!!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
once u guys get the calls I think we all gonna celebrate like its ours yours jahlove and ebonyshine been waiting too long

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
Yea tell me bout it. The doctor is telling him they don't ever get a tracking number, and that they send it in bulk. I'm telling you this doctor is so sketchy, something not right!!!!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrsP they should at least have his file there but to make an easier life why dont u just redo send to kgn asap along with pcc new pics so we get this process started bcuz u r cutting it so close to the meds expiry and it look like thats what they are waiting for

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Afternoon, afternoon, afternoon!

Irving, have a great time meeting the family with hubby by your side, y'all have waited a long time for this!

Mrs. P, that doctor sounds very sketchy. What does he mean, they don't get a tracking number? If he sent the people them things, either by courier or by registered post, there IS and must be a tracking number. He/she is just damned lazy, or else taking people's money for these immigration medicals and not sending the reports! I suggest that you also lodge a complaint with KG regarding this person, and have them investigated/removed from the DMP list. It is utter rubbish what he/she is telling you. Don't make me get dark and cross. :mad:

When I went to the doctor in July about my bronchitis, it was the DMP I used that I went to, seeing as he is so close to where I live. He actually asked me how things are progressing with my file, if I had heard anything yet, and wanted to know if I needed any further information on how the medicals worked. He gave me his card and told me to call him personally in case anything happened to my results, for pete's sake! We pay a lot of money for these medicals, the least we should be assured of is that the doctor is worth it. Complain to KG about this doctor, LONG and LOUD. And complain to your MP too!

Canuck, that joke was just disturbing on so many levels. What's even more disturbing is that I laughed at it. :p

Wb, lonely_wife_no_more! ;D

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
That's was I was thinking. What's a pcc? Sorry my brain isn't working properly right now. And can he jus send it to kgn? Doesn't it have to go to trinidad? And do you mean redo the whole medical?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well when u redo meds u do new pics as well, new polica clearance as that is valid for a year and send proof of completed meds to KGN this time taking a photocopy so if anything u have the number and basically a new meds not just blood work like u did in May i believe thats all u did IMO this way when these people get around to realizing the either lost it or something a new 1 is done and yes the Dr sends it to the POS but KGN still need proof meds were done KGN gets meds results from POS

What I describe is what I would do in your situation because KGN and POS and their games aint cute

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
So the doc doesn't have the tracking number but is resending the med back to pos which doesn't seem like it'll make any difference cuz the doc said they are behind on their meds review 6 mth to a year. Omg I feel like I'm having a mental breakdown. I tried calling my MP back to tell her and I'm glad she dint answer cuz I can't even get 2 words out without crying. The doctor told him to wait for the redo in the mail cuz it'll be a certain paper with the IME number on it. I'm thinking he needs to go to a diff doc this time around. I jus can't imagine it taking 6 more mths, I dunno if I'm even making sense right now. Sorry forum I'm jus so upset and confused right now I can't function :(