Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Hello Kimore...

Welcome here ...Yah someone new ....we all love having new people come..this is good

So how long youbeenreading for ?

Here is the email kingston.immigration@international.gc.ca generally you get a confirmation email back from them stating they have receved the email

So how long you been flling for...what ur case been like with KG ..

Anyways nice to see you posting dont be a stranger ;D ;D

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Good Morning Everyone

LOL@KC it is hard to guess huh so many who are so close ...But for sure i was thinking that Faith should be in line real soon .... So my guess is 1 of 3 people my first guess is faith ...and if not her then sassy or LDK

Yah so last night i was dreaming away about my step daughter and hubby being home ....I honestly cannot belive this has happened ..I am still in shock ...But bwoy what a feeling ...

I am working on something to post on here ...but you will all have to wait cuz i am still working on it

Have a good day everyone ...mi a pray hard for more good news...cuz we all need i to lighten more spirits up

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Morning forum fam!!

Sassy = Rasta!!! Natural Beauty!!! : :p My question is who is the lovely lady that shares the initials with Michael Bolton?? (Sorry - it was the only name I could think of!! LOL)

Welcome Kimore - what's your timeline???

KC/Canuck- you all are jokers!! KC I'm gonna link you on FB so we can coordinate a link up @ Redemption.

Have a great day everyone!!1

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
As i have went through this journey i made some good freinds ...There were alot of tough times ....Crying ...feeling all alone No one to talk to that understood my heartache..Then i met all of you !!!

I couldnt belive it all these people who knew my pain and was doing the same thing as me sponsoring there husband to come to canada...

You are all wondeful men and woman ...All with unique diffrences...

KC....Kind and Cool.....Your a great woman KC ...you have a big heart and your full of compassion ...You have hepled me alot throughout these months ...Why because i had a sidekick who felt the same about Helping people as i did ...I had alot of goodtime laughing it up on the forum with you.... and even after your husband came you stayed on our forum and kept helping out and giving the inspiration for all of us to fight another day ...I am glad i met you ...and dont ever want to loose touch with you ! I wish you and hubby a life full of happiness..and pickney...get on er girl...thanks KC for being my friend ;D

Stress.......Stunning...you are my gaza girl for real bebes ...God i love you ...You have a fyah mi love bad bad ...Thing is stress lots a night we a chat it up to man and thanks to you i had someone to talk to ....Your a good woman and mi respeck you bad Yuh dunn kno.Keep faith my girl your time will come to an ill be here to celebrate it wit you .... :-*

SOSO..... unbelievable..wonderful...you have a heart of GOLD it leaks through your pours...your funny and witty and nice ....Lots of days we lauged it up to...took on the devil SAM toegether along with everyone else....woooi...memories dem naw lef mi ....You are to me a friend SOSO BIG up ....I am proud to say i know you ....I hope you spend the rest of your life just as in love as you are now...Bless up SOSO :D

Maple.....couaragous and strong...you are by far the most strongest woman i know ....You give the meaning to Strong ...not once have i heard you complain ...you keep fighting everyday till you get your husband get home ..and for that i commend you ...Your intellegent witty and beutiful ...HOTTY DEH PAN DEH RUN WEH..lol ...long time you have been around chatting it up going through the days with me ...I respeck you bad girl ...you are always in my prayers ...and i pray this struggle with them will be over soon .. ;D ;D ;D

Missingmyhubby...awesome....you are my friend...for real I have always loved talking with you ....you like SOSO have one huge heart ....it too leaks through your pours...you can feel your emaotion in the way you write...Ill never forget all those days with you either because you always hail me up and reminded me that everything will be aight... telling me how much i meanto you vise versa....Your beutiful inside and out girl .... ;D

Jammy....Inspirational ....Your kind words the last few months made me remeber why i am doing this ...why love does exist even when the going gets tough ....You are such a sweet girl .....loving and kind ...the kinda of girl who would make you belive that mounatins can move....I feel like i know you JAM ...and i dont ....Thanks for all your kind words and motivation ...i will never forget it NEVER!!! your a great woman and like i said HUBBY is lucky him have you ! and i am sure it is the other way around lol ....BIG UP JAM ;D ;D

Rosemel....Sweet and Kind...Rosemel you too have been a really positive asset to this foum ...I am gla i met you too ...cuz girl your great ...I have always loved seeing your posts with such enthusiasm...You to are a inspiration..Thank you for just being you ;D

Peni.... awwwd where do i begin ..your great peni...and i have loved logging on to see your great owrds about our savior there for all whom need to read...Your funny too...loved having you around for sure ..always keep checking in on us cuz there alot whom need some words to keep them going ..Bless peni and Mrs peni..

Canuck ....funny...you are a good man ...loveed ahving you around with your jokes and your BAM BAM BAM ...haha With everything and for all it worth i hope your process is smoooth my friend!

Mizzy
...Your a cool girl and we have talk enought times...I have always thought about you because our files were so similar ...I pray your news comes soon and i can jump for joy when your day finally comes..

Faith ..sweet...You have been around as long as i have ..I know that with all of your girls waiting on that call it must be so frustrating to hear that others are getting through ....I do belive your next faith ....Its coming ...you and your baby and husband will be together so very soon ..please keep your head up ...iut will end eventually ...Remeber i tell you this cuz after 411 days i am proof it does end ...yahhh...I hoper you are doing well and baby is good ....Kepp your chin up girl ...your itme is right around the corner

Haitwaiting Caring...mi luv you bad and you know it ...your my girl i want your to keep your head up and memba seh ting soon sort out .....I am gunna be there for your big day to ...I cannot wait for it ....Mi have yuh stuff deh pan deh side so mi naw loose you never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sassy...Strong...you are a very strong woman i respeck you alot ...you have been at this longer than me longer than most ....Your day is coming girl ...its in the air ..i cannot wait for you to hear finally...But thanks for all the time we chatted it up and thanks for being a freind to me and everyone else who needed you ...

Longdistance...You are a funny girl for real ...on the forum one day gone the next ...its awesome tho you have finally been able to almost complete your file as well ..I wanna wish you all the luck in the world when hubby is home ...

Peace... RASTA VYBZ...You are a good woman ...I feel bad months ago you left our forum family because of all the drama ...But i am glad you are back and checking in ..We ahvent talked much but i do wish you all the luck with your husband and your NEW BABY yahhhhhhhhhhhh....God is good peace !!

Missingmyboo....God send....I have talkto you enough times ...with all that has happened in your life you are still happy and content...May god bless you 10 fold boo cause you are a very nice woman with a big heart ...Cant wait for hubby to join you in canada again .

Frequnt FlyerGULLY GAL...Your awesome what can i say ....GULLY girl ..yah but for real i want to tahnk you as well for being there and being a friend to all whom needed it ...I have enjoyed talk to you greatly ...nuff times we just a chat an gwaany ...It was alot of fun and i wont forget it ...All the blessing for you and ur husband ..Bless

GLO...Lovable....I pray for you all the time ..your kinda quite these days ,,,I hope you are good and keeping the faith ...Thank you for your time as well ....Your too a inspiration to people just rmeber that ....Keep smilling GLO...your time will soon come too

HomesoonHonest and sincere.... ...We dont know each other to much but i wanna say thank to you too for all you have contributed to our forum ......and you are seriously in my prayers..that all goes well in your interview and you can finally bring hubby home ...Keep your head up and keep smiling bebes!

Helpmeplease.. Dreams do come true...Seriously congrats on your recent news ....Life is going to begin again with hubby home i wish you all the best ...I hope your life with hubby is wonderfull and full of joy ...Thanks to you to for being a ear cause lord knows i wasnt quite these last 14 months lol

whydotheykeepusapart......Soanxiouswifey....Confusednscared.....Highlyfavoured - Flava.........and all those who i have missed its hard to keep track of the user whom dont post alot ,,but nuff respeck to you all as well .....your day will to come ...PROMISE

In conclusion i am wanting to say thank you to everyone for everything ....Your all important to me internet or no internet ....I am glad i met you all ....And you are all in my prayers everynight belive that ..BTW i aint going anywhere i just wanted to tell you all how much you mean to me throughout all this process...Angles sent form god

Bless forum family,

Jiggy

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Awwwwwwwww... LCW inna di house!!

LCW, lonley, jiggaz, fluffaz, aka a women who taught nuff people how fi speak patoi - or at least read it and write it - lol , the women who held down the forum every day n night and when she try to leave the whole forum bruk down and cuss and wouldnt have it, a women who would always help and be supportive and had a wealth of knowledge about this tedious IMM process, the women who would always convince someone to hold on strong, keep their head up high, never look back and always always look forward, a women who is beautiful inside and out, a women who held god close to her heart and prayed not only for she self but for all a we, a women who was not afraid to show emotion and keep it real no matter the situation. Big up ya self girl.... sweet as pie! You deserve what your getting right now... this is your time to shine... overendulged in it!

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Kimore... whats going on? Glad you have joined and decided to post... can you share your time line with us? and some more info about your case?

Are you being sponsored or sponsoring someone?
Have you been approved as a sponsor?
When did KG get the application if so?

When you do a medical it gets sent to Trinidad and Tobego and then T&T sends it to KG when they ask for it - most of us dont get a "medical rec'd" on E case until the case is pretty much finalized so if you dont see it on ecas i wouldnt worry too much.

If you did a medical re-do it still goes to T&T and then to KG....

Talk soon.....

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aww lonely such beautiful words from a beautiful person...you have helped me out from day one that I found this forum when I was trying to get TRV,from getting married to sending off everything and waiting. I do not know what I would have done witout your knowledge and with everyone else on here to hear all the different stories and the timelines, each one of you on this forum has helped me out and that will never be forgotten. some days I missed my husband so much that it didn't seem like I could go another day but I would come on here and read your posts and feel so good to know I was not alone. I wish I could meet all of you one day to be able to give you guys a hug and say thanks!!

have a great day everyone..I'm home sick blahh! Winter can leave now!! lol -35 a few days this week.yuck

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Kc...aman to your post...lonely you know your the mama bear round here....and KC reminded me, you and i are supposed to work on mine a bit more lol thanks for being sweet like honey

kimore....welcome hope you stick around and share

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
LONELY: Why you want me bawl at the people them work........You are so sweet. There is no one here that has been more of an inspiration to everyone going through this struggle. Man when this thing start get to me all I can think is "if lonely and them girls can do it for so long then so can I". I am so happy for you girl. You so deserve to have your family home with you.
Memba me tell you if you think bout leaving us me will track you down...lol. Yeah am crazy like that :p Love ya girl...MUAH :-*

Man I dont know where I would be without the knowledge and support of all you girls and guys.

Bless up yourselves.

WELCOME KIMORE!

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
LCW, thank you for the kind words. You have been an inspiration and advisor to us all> You have nailed down our family friends to a tee.

Welcome Kimore, 1 leaves and a new member joins, ah so ita go.
This is for you LCW

A five-year-old boy was mowing his front lawn and drinking a beer. The preacher who lived across the street saw the beer and came over to harass the kid. "Aren't you a little young to be drinking, son?" he asked. "That's nothing," the kid said after taking a swig of beer. "I got laid when I was three." "What? How did that happen?" "I don't remember. I was drunk."

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LCW.....AKA forum Mumma... Jam is right..... why you gotta mek us all ball at work.
My boss just asked me if everything was ok.... LOL.... She saw my blood shot eyes and tears rolling down and thought I was hurt or soemthing...... LOL

I can't even put into words the strength and wisdom you have blessed us all with. You are the reason we have all become such a close unit... You KC, LDK, Maple, Sassy, My Gaza Gyal Stressed and Jam.....we would be lost without you! And mi know seh you are not going anywhere cause mi have your E-mail address and I will personally track your BEHIND down and stalk you......

You hit the nail on the head with boo as well... Golden heart she have.... Pure principle ooman deh! (Talked to her last night on the phone about our forum dinner) Sweet Sweet lady... Big UP boo....!

LCW, your heart is also as big as the world and you deserve nothing but happiness and pure bliss! I am so happy for you and I can't wait for him to get the PP pickup call. Nothing like it in the world

Straight bam bam LCW a work on....

KC how is the babymaking going??

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
I everyone

I am still here reading all the time but somtimes its so hard to keep up because

of the baby doing his thing ,and keeping me bezzy. I will be praying for u all

that are still wateing to get the news fr kg as for all that is already here god

bless u all. I can not keep up with all the names but u all know your salf

god will always do the things that u ask of him even if it takes a long time to

be done . My brean is not so good from having so much happend to me in my

life with immigration and hubby in canada before he live 5months in my

pragnacy it was hard and still is but the one person thats giving me the strong

to do in all this is god!! he is working so hard to everything for us all he is so

so good i love him :) :) the baby is trying to move now

lonley as i read wat

u write me cry so much me happy fi u and the other girls

love u all

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
soso- i am practicing like a fiend... LOL... BAM BAM BAM... left right center... went to see the doctor yesterday and now mi haffi start some prenatal vitamins and stop the drinking n thing after this weekend... so we will see wha gwan... this weekend is a "high chance" of getting Pregnant so we will see what comes out of it... see if Mavado can set the mood and bring home baby to mi!

So i was thinking... if all goes well for our get together dinner as i know it will... we need fi do a forum family beach picnic day on a saturday down at the beach... bring down BBQ and Music and Food and Fun... it will be good for the kids them too.. bring some frisbees and baseball and football and socca balls and dominos and drinks and just jam out for the day...

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
I think after this get together we should plan one for later down the road when more people get through.

I want to meet everybody too :'(

KC good luck pon the baby thing. Me sure Movado will set the mood right......... :p

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
JAMMY... wish you could be here with us... you and hubby and daughta need fi come check out toronto when you reach Canada... you will be here before you know it... in time for the picnic... or even carabana...