+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Apr 7, 2016
TRISHGD said:
Every situation is different. Not every husband is sleeping with their childs mother. Some mothers are plain and simple difficult to deal with.
I never said all situations are the same neither did I say all husbands are sleeping with exes, out of everything I said that seems to be the only thing that's being stuck on, yes some ppl bm are hard to deal with but like l said none of us knows the relationship bewtween them prior to these men being with us like someone said it is my opinion just like I expected others to have their own. It was just food for thought like it or not there is some truth to what I said.

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
Hey all! Finally writing my landing story!
I wont make it very long, its short and simple :p AHHH!
I'm actually annoyed with myself because when I went to pick hubby up at the airport I was early and I was waiting and ofcourse I decided that Id had enough time to leave and come back and grab Timmy's for both of us ( He loves Ice caps) lol! But ofcourse when I reach back to the airport I missed him walking thru the doors ... He already came thru and he was already waiting for his luggage! Every OTHER TIME HE COMES I ALWAYS SEE HIM WALK THRU THE DOORS AND OFCOURSE THE ONLY TIME HES OFFICALLY HERE FOR GOOD I MISS IT:!!!! I walked up to him gave him a big kiss and told him how handsome he looked, and of course told me how nice my outfit was :p and how cute I looked ;) On our way home chit chatted expressing how much we've missed each other all that good stuff, we get home and of course you all know what happens after that ... ;D

Tomorrow it'll be a week that he's been here and It's been amazing! We spent our second year anniversary together with my family! So far it's been a dream come true and I can't wait for all of you to experience this!

TO A LIFE TIME OF HAPPINESS WITH OUR SPOUSES!

XOXO
MC92

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
MixedChick92 said:
I'm actually annoyed with myself because when I went to pick hubby up at the airport I was early and I was waiting and ofcourse I decided that Id had enough time to leave and come back and grab Timmy's for both of us ( He loves Ice caps) lol! But ofcourse when I reach back to the airport I missed him walking thru the doors ... He already came thru and he was already waiting for his luggage! Every OTHER TIME HE COMES I ALWAYS SEE HIM WALK THRU THE DOORS AND OFCOURSE THE ONLY TIME HES OFFICALLY HERE FOR GOOD I MISS IT:!!!! I walked up to him gave him a big kiss and told him how handsome he looked, and of course told me how nice my outfit was :p and how cute I looked ;) On our way home chit chatted expressing how much we've missed each other all that good stuff, we get home and of course you all know what happens after that ... ;D

Tomorrow it'll be a week that he's been here and It's been amazing! We spent our second year anniversary together with my family! So far it's been a dream come true and I can't wait for all of you to experience this!

XOXO
MC92

Thanks for sharing. I wish you all the best!

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
MixedChick92 said:

XOXO
MC92

Amazing love!!! So nice to hear some positives !!!! Can't wait for our time! Love that we all have become a little family! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!!

nursewife

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
MixedChick92 said:

XOXO
MC92

Woohooo I've been sticking around for this one! Congratz for the one millionth time! Can't wait till out hubby's can link up again. Still can't believe how small the world is!!

qwizardgal

Jan 1, 2015
TRISHGD said:
You guys don't have any pictures to prove your relationship :eek: its gonna be tough for you guys and if I'm not mistaken ( because I was told this my a rep when I called immigration and I think it's also in the package) but you still require a medical for his son. I had to do it for my husband sons even though they are not accompanying him.
We don't have the pictures or medical for his son, because we are not bringing him, BM will not approve the medical, so my husband is waiting till later in the process so that he can take his son from school one day and do it closer to being further along in the process. Chances of getting a second medical for the child are slim to none as she is busy telling her son how evil daddy is for marrying me. As he is older hopefully the boy will convince Mom he needs to go for a visit.

Tons of pictures of our relationship so there is no problem there.

As discussed by others the mom is concerned that we will bring the child and keep him. And lets be realistic, this is not the same as having a child go to another persons house, they are going to another country where they have advantages they do not have at mom's, and anyone would be nervous that a child may not want to return. And, even if not sleeping together, as some have discussed, the baby dad might still be one of the biggest support systems they have. We all know women here who are protected by the courts who have fear of loss, but the protection there is minimal.

I understand her fear. Everything a young boy dreams of on TV is right here in Canada.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
MixedChick92 said:

XOXO
MC92
Finally it's over. Can't believe it's been one week already, I plan to be with my hubby when it's his time since he's never been here so I'll be walking through that door with him I can't wait.

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
MixedChick92 said:

XOXO
MC92
Once again congrats MixedChick92. Sooo happy for you!

Jamaicanadian

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Toronto East
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
11-10-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
MixedChick92 said:

XOXO
MC92
Congratulations mixedchick92!!! God's richest blessings to you and your husband in this new chapter. Wishing your family all the best. Thanks for coming back to share. All the best!!

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
MixedChick92 said:

XOXO
MC92

Girl you got me bawling over here. Im so happy for you and hubby and i cant wait for when my time comes. Going forward it may be hard because you guys are offically living to gether with guirks and all but with every rough patch put got first and pray. Never go to bed angry at each other because time is too short. I wish you both nothing but the best, lots of babies and tons of happiness ;D❤❤❤❤

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
Thank you all! ;D

;D :-*

Unrulytammi

May 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/16
Med's Request
upfront
MixedChick92 said:

XOXO
MC92
Congratulations I wish you and your hubby nothing but happiness❤

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
MixedChick92 said:

XOXO
MC92
Congratulations and all the best to you and hubby. This gives me so much hope. Blessings

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
qwizardgal said:
We don't have the pictures or medical for his son, because we are not bringing him, BM will not approve the medical, so my husband is waiting till later in the process so that he can take his son from school one day and do it closer to being further along in the process. Chances of getting a second medical for the child are slim to none as she is busy telling her son how evil daddy is for marrying me. As he is older hopefully the boy will convince Mom he needs to go for a visit.

Tons of pictures of our relationship so there is no problem there.

As discussed by others the mom is concerned that we will bring the child and keep him. And lets be realistic, this is not the same as having a child go to another persons house, they are going to another country where they have advantages they do not have at mom's, and anyone would be nervous that a child may not want to return. And, even if not sleeping together, as some have discussed, the baby dad might still be one of the biggest support systems they have. We all know women here who are protected by the courts who have fear of loss, but the protection there is minimal.

I understand her fear. Everything a young boy dreams of on TV is right here in Canada.
Regarding the medical for the son, if you have already submitted your application and its in processing, he can take him anytime now when he is able to get him. The medical is valid for one year and KVO will usually extend the validity of it up to 16 months if you request. Good luck!!

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
Yesterday was our second anniversary...our first one apart. We are 9 months into this and hoping to hear something soon. C'mon KVO let's keep moving.