Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Bwoy d drought long in here....need to see some movements...KINGSTON WEH U A DEAL WID?

rolinks

Sep 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Doc's Request.
23- 01-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
23-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
26-02-2016
Does anyone know how much is the total fee to sponsor a child under 19 years old

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
rolinks said:
Does anyone know how much is the total fee to sponsor a child under 19 years old
$150 I believe.

rolinks

Sep 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Doc's Request.
23- 01-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
23-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
26-02-2016
Thank you - thats exactly what I did just seems wrong lol

jacalinkup said:
$150 I believe.

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
Hey forum fam

So apparently now Canada Post may be having a strike! SMH.. why oh why.

My husbands lands here July 13th and I know he'll be getting his PR card thru the mail and I've heard it'll take several delays if the strike happens... ugh!!

My question is, since my husband has a TRV can he still use that to travel if we end up going back to Jamaica sometime later this year? In case he doesn't get his PR Card in time.

Might be a silly question, but I don't know if the TRV is valid if he's now a PR or how does that work?

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
MixedChick92 said:
Hey forum fam

So apparently now Canada Post is having a strike! SMH.. why oh why.

My husbands lands here July 13th and I know he'll be getting his PR card thru the mail and I've heard it'll take several delays if the strike happens... ugh!!

My question is, since my husband has a TRV can he still use that to travel if we end up going back to Jamaica sometime later this year? In case he doesn't get his PR Card in time.

Might be a silly question, but I don't know if the TRV is valid if he's now a PR...
I don't think it would be valid maybe the call centre can answer that, but I think you'll get the pr before then anyways usually when they go on strike it doesn't last very long and the pr can take up to 2 months or longer sometimes so I've heard but let's know they don't strike.

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
MixedChick92 said:
Hey forum fam

So apparently now Canada Post is having a strike! SMH.. why oh why.

Might be a silly question, but I don't know if the TRV is valid if he's now a PR...
The TRV will be cancelled once he has landed. Even if he just has COPR he could travel they may give him a hard time at customs but they will have to let him in the country. I've seen a bunch of people without PR card travel successfully on the FB groups I am in. Hopefully the strike won't last too long and he will have his PR card in time.

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
impatientwife said:
I don't think it would be valid maybe the call centre can answer that, but I think you'll get the pr before then anyways usually when they go on strike it doesn't last very long and the pr can take up to 2 months or longer sometimes so I've heard but let's know they don't strike.
The last time they took a strike in 2011 it was 40 days, and I talked to someone at the post office and they said the new government won't get involved like they did with the one. ??? Hopefully they come to some agreement soon.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
jacalinkup said:
The last time they took a strike in 2011 it was 40 days, and I talked to someone at the post office and they said the new government won't get involved like they did with the one. ??? Hopefully they come to some agreement soon.
I don't Remember it being that long but I'm no good at time something can happen 5 years ago and I'll think it was just yesterday lol but yeah hopefully they don't strike.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Ok end of the month and tomorrow we'll start a fresh one hoping for better things I Seen someone who applied inland Sept 2015 got approved yesterday all they need to do is go for their landing appt which is pretty fast for an inland app, not gonna lie I got a bit jealous because at least they're with their partners lol we have to hear something in July KVO can't be that wicked lol any who #HappyCanadaDay enjoy your weekend everyone.

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
impatientwife said:
Ok end of the month and tomorrow we'll start a fresh one hoping for better things I Seen someone who applied inland Sept 2015 got approved yesterday all they need to do is go for their landing appt which is pretty fast for an inland app, not gonna lie I got a bit jealous because at least they're with their partners lol we have to hear something in July KVO can't be that wicked lol any who #HappyCanadaDay enjoy your weekend everyone.
Hope you have a happy Canada day as well! you going to see your hubby in July you said?! Hoping for some good news this coming month! (Although we been saying this for months now ) lol

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Spartabarbiie said:
Hope you have a happy Canada day as well! you going to see your hubby in July you said?! Hoping for some good news this coming month! (Although we been saying this for months now ) lol
I wish I was going down for July lol that was Susan I keep changing my mind I wanted to go for the whole summer then things came up right now I'm trying not to go until it's his time then we can come back together but depending on what my next set of notes say and whether we hear anything from KVO I might go for the end of August.

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
impatientwife said:
I wish I was going down for July lol that was Susan I keep changing my mind I wanted to go for the whole summer then things came up right now I'm trying not to go until it's his time then we can come back together but depending on what my next set of notes say and whether we hear anything from KVO I might go for the end of August.
Awe man! Yes that was it, you said you were possible taking a leave of absence at work to be able to stay with him for the summer... I wish they would just hurry up and reunite us with our family Hope you are able to go and visit, or at least get some good news by August!

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
impatientwife said:
Can't wait!!! July 23 I'm gone