Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Spartabarbiie said:
No ones saying feel guilty? It's all a learning and guessing game. I don't see why anyone should feel badly for posting anything... It's all just questions to gain knowledge in my opinion... I didn't realize you can get notifications on here either :) how do we set those up? I always like to hear people's experiences and see where people are at.

Its all a learning experience for me too. I get excited when I see updates and share it with you all because most of the people on this forum walked me through most of what I didn't know when I was preparing my application. Nobody has told me to feel guilty, its just human nature to have empathy for people in this situation.

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Spartabarbiie said:
No ones saying feel guilty? It's all a learning and guessing game. I don't see why anyone should feel badly for posting anything... It's all just questions to gain knowledge in my opinion... I didn't realize you can get notifications on here either :) how do we set those up? I always like to hear people's experiences and see where people are at.
I have no clue about notifications LOL. Check in profile settings

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
susanrichards2015 said:
I have no clue about notifications LOL. Check in profile settings
Ok thanks! Maybe I don't see cuz Im typing on a itty bitty screen on my phone lol. Maybe I have to go on the computer and check my settings. Just hoping my question didn't rub you the wrong way is all I like to hear updates too!

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
Spartabarbiie said:
To turn on notifications just press the notify button next to reply. You will get sent an email anytime someone posts. I don't think anyone should feel guilty about posting we are all in this together and knowledge is power. With that said this whole process is a crazy guessing game, I hope we will see some more consistency soon.

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
jacalinkup said:
To turn on notifications just press the notify button next to reply. You will get sent an email anytime someone posts. I don't think anyone should feel guilty about posting we are all in this together and knowledge is power. With that said this whole process is a crazy guessing game, I hope we will see some more consistency soon.
Awesome! Thank u!!! Now I don't have to check aimlessly to see if anyone has any good news to post and be let down no ones been online lol

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
Spartabarbiie said:
Awesome! Thank u!!! Now I don't have to check aimlessly to see if anyone has any good news to post and be let down no ones been online lol
Your welcome! :D

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
jacalinkup said:

Agreed!

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
Im trying not to think about it, because its honestly driving me crazy. Canada say they are all about family but yet we are kept so long away from ours. So im just focussing on counting down the time to when i get to see my man next month. Im also waiting on them to get in contact with me to pay the Rights Of Permanent Resident Fee.

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
31-08-15 and Kingston started Process 9-9-15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
11-08-16 and got interview e-mail 07-07-16
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
impatientwife said:
Your due date might have changed as well, did you order a second set?
i will order another one.

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
hello everyone you think i should email kvo asking what going on, i want to order and i don't won't to order note if some people due date was 2017 and now they are august 2016 and mine is august 2016 and apply long before too so if i order another note don't even know what that date would be trust me. if you guys know what i am talk about.

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
chucky44 said:
hello everyone you think i should email kvo asking what going on, i want to order and i don't won't to order note if some people due date was 2017 and now they are august 2016 and mine is august 2016 and apply long before too so if i order another note don't even know what that date would be trust me. if you guys know what i am talk about.
I totally understand your frustrations, but honestly I don't think the due date means too much, it's promising that some have moved up, that just means that you're should have moved up a bit more as well, but ordering the notes again it's only five dollars you may be happy if you do it again, it's worth it. I ordered mine the first time but I waited quite a while to order my first ones, so they had a lot of information, but when I ordered my second round they came in quickly and they were about the same as the first, so I don't believe that when you're getting close to PPR they do much of an update to be honest ... But that's just my opinion, I'm not the one working over there so who knows what the process really entails I feel for you chucky44!!! Prayers you get it soon!!

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
chucky44 said:
You can't take the dates too literally. Your comment is referring to my application as I am the one who's due date got changed to August 2016. I think ordering the notes is a good idea and its cheap so you have nothing to loose. You may even get your PPR before you receive the notes. A next thing, most people have commented that there is more than 1 review done on the application so who knows whether August is my final due date or just a date for a third or second review.

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
susanrichards2015 said:
You can't take the dates too literally. Your comment is referring to my application as I am the one who's due date got changed to August 2016. I think ordering the notes is a good idea and its cheap so you have nothing to loose. You may even get your PPR before you receive the notes. A next thing, most people have commented that there is more than 1 review done on the application so who knows whether August is my final due date or just a date for a third or second review.
ok you have a point @Spartabarbiie i will let wifey order it

nursewife

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
TRISHGD said:
Im trying not to think about it, because its honestly driving me crazy. Canada say they are all about family but yet we are kept so long away from ours. So im just focussing on counting down the time to when i get to see my man next month. Im also waiting on them to get in contact with me to pay the Rights Of Permanent Resident Fee.
I would pay the RPRF before they ask you for it!

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
nursewife said:
I would pay the RPRF before they ask you for it!
I would agree it would avoid another delay seeing as they're so slow.