Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Stuntxd9 said:
Hey peeps! I have a quick question as it relates to the Outland Spousal Sponsorship. Does the eight sets of photograph for each family member have to be sent in with package initially or CIC can request them after SA?
I sent my husbands upfront as well

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Stuntxd9 said:
Hey peeps! I have a quick question as it relates to the Outland Spousal Sponsorship. Does the eight sets of photograph for each family member have to be sent in with package initially or CIC can request them after SA?
Most ppl send all the photogragh with the application to avoid them asking for it which will save you some time because when they request something... It come like a set back in the appplication process except when a person get passport request

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
MrsMcLaughlin said:
Guys I'm about to head to the airport shortly and I'm freaking outttttttt. I can't believe this is really happening :eek:

Landing story to follow!! Ahhhhhhhh :D :D :D
Very excited for you! I cant imagine the emotions you had over the last few days. Wish you a life of happiness together.

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Thanks for your responses@SuzanRichards and Maddants

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
MrsMcLaughlin said:
Guys I'm about to head to the airport shortly and I'm freaking outttttttt. I can't believe this is really happening :eek:

Landing story to follow!! Ahhhhhhhh :D :D :D
Congratulations! On completing the journey and All the Best on your new lives together!!!

DG

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Stuntxd9 said:
Thanks for your responses@SuzanRichards and Maddants
No problem Stuntxd9

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Stuntxd9 said:
I believe the page that goes on the front of the application, the table of contents states that those pictures have to be in it, in order to have a completed application.

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ certificate dec 2015 because quebec did not send
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
june 10 2015 and sept 11 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 11 2015 medical extended until January 2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
Spartabarbiie said:
I believe the page that goes on the front of the application, the table of contents states that those pictures have to be in it, in order to have a completed application.
Yes the pictures must go in the package it is part of the checklist

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
LANDING STORY!!!!!!

I still can't believe he's actually here, I feel like the past 24 hours have a been a dream. I arrived at the airport 20 minutes before his flight even landed so I knew I was in for a wait still lol. I was so anxious standing right up at the front by the international arrivals door, every time the doors opened my heart would skip a beat. And when I started to see people who were on his flight start to come through the doors (with their Jamaica duty free boxes lol) I got so excited I can't even describe it. But as more and more people came through and left I started to get anxious again because he wasn't one of them. His flight landed at 6:36 and he didn't come through those doors until almost 9! When I finally saw him walk out and we locked eyes, the feeling in my heart was something I will never ever forget. It was like the weight of the entire world had finally been lifted off my shoulders. I ran to meet him at the bottom of the ramp and the moment I felt his arms around me that's when it hit me that he was finally here. We walked past timmies and got him his french vanilla and then we were on our way! We stopped for some food on the way so it was probably close to 11pm by the time we finally reached home, so needless to say our living room is full of suitcases still because no unpacking was done last night LOL! We woke up in each others arms this morning and it was the greatest feeling in the world. For the past few weeks I had been so stressed out making sure everything in the apartment was perfect and doing everything I could to make sure he would be comfortable and happy when he got here. So this morning when I caught him staring off into space I anxiously asked him if he was ok, and if the apartment felt like home. He looked at me with the most peaceful look on his face and replied "Babe anywhere you are, that's home. I couldn't be happier" and kissed my forehead. My heart melted. Just thinking about it right now as I sit here on my computer, with him laying on the couch right beside me, still brings tears of joy to my eyes.

To everyone still waiting, your time will come. And it will be worth the wait, and the struggles, and the pain. The moment your loved one walks through those doors all of the stress of this process disappears. I fully know that it will not all be sunshine and rainbows, and that we will have new struggles and stresses to deal with now that he's here, but we are ready for them. This process has taught us about strength, communication, trust and love, and I can't wait to see what the rest of this life has in store for us.

I can't wait to hear everyone else's landing stories, I want all of you to experience this feeling <3 Life is sweet

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
MrsMcLaughlin said:
LANDING STORY!!!!!!

I still can't believe he's actually here, I feel like the past 24 hours have a been a dream. I arrived at the airport 20 minutes before his flight even landed so I knew I was in for a wait still lol. I was so anxious standing right up at the front by the international arrivals door, every time the doors opened my heart would skip a beat. And when I started to see people who were on his flight start to come through the doors (with their Jamaica duty free boxes lol) I got so excited I can't even describe it. But as more and more people came through and left I started to get anxious again because he wasn't one of them. His flight landed at 6:36 and he didn't come through those doors until almost 9! When I finally saw him walk out and we locked eyes, the feeling in my heart was something I will never ever forget. It was like the weight of the entire world had finally been lifted off my shoulders. I ran to meet him at the bottom of the ramp and the moment I felt his arms around me that's when it hit me that he was finally here. We walked past timmies and got him his french vanilla and then we were on our way! We stopped for some food on the way so it was probably close to 11pm by the time we finally reached home, so needless to say our living room is full of suitcases still because no unpacking was done last night LOL! We woke up in each others arms this morning and it was the greatest feeling in the world. For the past few weeks I had been so stressed out making sure everything in the apartment was perfect and doing everything I could to make sure he would be comfortable and happy when he got here. So this morning when I caught him staring off into space I anxiously asked him if he was ok, and if the apartment felt like home. He looked at me with the most peaceful look on his face and replied "Babe anywhere you are, that's home. I couldn't be happier" and kissed my forehead. My heart melted. Just thinking about it right now as I sit here on my computer, with him laying on the couch right beside me, still brings tears of joy to my eyes.

To everyone still waiting, your time will come. And it will be worth the wait, and the struggles, and the pain. The moment your loved one walks through those doors all of the stress of this process disappears. I fully know that it will not all be sunshine and rainbows, and that we will have new struggles and stresses to deal with now that he's here, but we are ready for them. This process has taught us about strength, communication, trust and love, and I can't wait to see what the rest of this life has in store for us.

I can't wait to hear everyone else's landing stories, I want all of you to experience this feeling <3 Life is sweet

Beautiful Story! Enjoy your new life together. It is always nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks again for sharing

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
MrsMcLaughlin said:
LANDING STORY!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your landing story... It a wonderful landing story my friend...You sure dont have to worry about immigration process anymore and this will be a distant memory. Im happy for you and your family. It good to hear when family reunite when them have to fight for there loveones.

PS. Can you ask your hubby for the king of questions them ask him at the airport

canjamdiva

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2015
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
File Transfer...
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2016
LANDED..........
12-11-2016
Mrs M!!! awesome landing story, wishing you both a wonderful life ahead of you!!

missmyhubbysomuch

Nov 13, 2015
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
File Transfer...
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
Mrs Mac just reading your landing story made me cry I wish you guys all the best. Congrats again

Cece0225

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
08-04-2015, SA: 15-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2016 DM: 02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
MrsMcLaughlin said:
LANDING STORY!!!!!!

Congrats babe!! great landing story!! I can only imagine the feeling. That will be me in due time lol melting and smiling ear to ear!! I wish you and hubby a great life and prosperity! Never stop climbing there will always be a mountain or ocean to cross but always remember you have back up! ;D ;D 8)

have a blessed day!! :-*

and to everyone still waiting! the wait soon done!! ;D ;D