Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
suga36 said:
Thx you......may 14 I rec a email stating that SA may 6 and its tranfers to kingst
Awesome ok! I am sending good vibes ur way

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ certificate dec 2015 because quebec did not send
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
june 10 2015 and sept 11 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 11 2015 medical extended until January 2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
shortyp2000 said:
Yes! Ive got my email and text notification set up to let me know when DHL receives it back. Im checking it like 100x a day too lol
Shortyp i went to post office here in negril to post my husbands police report they gave me a paper with a tracking number that i can only track at any post office in jamaica i hopeit doesnt get lost i mention dhl they didnt understand what does dhl stand for i am nervous now he said it should get to kingston by thursday i hope they know what they are doing

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
lonelydreadswife said:
Shortyp i went to post office here in negril to post my husbands police report they gave me a paper with a tracking number that i can only track at any post office in jamaica i hopeit doesnt get lost i mention dhl they didnt understand what does dhl stand for i am nervous now he said it should get to kingston by thursday i hope they know what they are doing
Wow. Thats not very reassuring if they didnt even know what DHL is!
Its frustrating when that happens! Can you track online on the jamaica post site? Try this:
http://jamaicapost.gov.jm/track-and-trace/

Ps i love negril. Spent lots of time there. My aunt lives there beside PeeWees!
Her name is Debbie, shes known as "the white woman with all the dogs" lol

Dollface1

Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
23-03-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2015
LANDED..........
06-12-2015
Good morning shortyp, I join this forum a week now but am just figuring out how to use it. I always read the post and all the advices that you guys give.... I think that its a good thing you are doing . You guys on here are the best! Keep up the good work , May god continue to bless you... have a great day everyone.

Dollface1

Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
23-03-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2015
LANDED..........
06-12-2015
Hello everyone, from I join this forum I feel so relief because now I know what is the next step of my application. I'm just praying that everyone one of you guys get landed before or for Christmas.

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Dollface1 said:
Good morning shortyp, I join this forum a week now but am just figuring out how to use it. I always read the post and all the advices that you guys give.... I think that its a good thing you are doing . You guys on here are the best! Keep up the good work , May god continue to bless you... have a great day everyone.
Welcome to the forum! Its always nice having nee members. We are here to help :)
Let me know when you submit your application, I will add you to the spreadsheet then

Dollface1

Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
23-03-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2015
LANDED..........
06-12-2015
I am very happy to be here, thank you. ....

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
good afternoon all! I wanted to share my experience with you all.

I met my husband on line. I feel with love with him immediately. He was married when I met him but was unhappy. He was just recently married and had moved to the US. I know probably not a great morale decision and trust me he and I have paid our dues.
Our red flags were:
We met on line
He was married February 2014 and divorced in October 2014 - we married November 2014
He came to visit me in Canada in July 2014 and was turned around upon landing in Toronto and sent back to the US
We knew each other for less than 2 years

So we knew going into this we were going to fight an uphill battle.

We were asked to go for interview on October 29th.

My husband and I both went to the Visa Office in Trinidad (although he was temporary in the US his file had gone to Trinidad). Our interview was at 8am. We go there at 7:45am. We handed in additional evidence that we brought with us.
300 pictures
150 pages of facebook chat
joint bank accounts in Canada and Trinidad
support that I sent to him husband

My husband asked if I could join for the interview and he was told no.
So into the interview he went.
It was awful. He was in the interview for an hour and 45 minutes.
the IO asked the standard questions.
How did you met your wife? Who was at your wedding? Tell me about her family? Has your wife met your family? and so on...
Because he was married and divorced in one year in the US she kept asking him about why he got divorced and married in one year?
How do I know you won't leave your wife? you seem to be the type of person that is looking for PR cards everywhere...
She grilled him!

What I can tell you his answers were consistent. He didn't lie he was honest. If he didn't know an answer he said I don't know.
He would say is that I can tell you that I love my wife.

He asked if he could ask questions after the interview. She said no and left the room.

Well we went back to his parent's house feeling defeated. We figured that we were going to be denied and were expecting to hear in a couple of months that we were rejected.
We prayed and asked God to provide us direction.

Imagine how surprised we were when we were called the 30th at 9:00am to come back to the visa office and my husband to bring his passport.
We went down to the visa office and he handed in his passport and we were told to wait.
30 mins later he had his visa in his passport.

He and I both flew back to Toronto. He and I both went in to the immigration officer with his landing paperwork. We were asked may 5 questions and my husband was told "welcome to Canada"!
To add to our joy - last night I did a pregnancy test and it was positive last night!!!!

So have faith. We had so many red flags and figured that this was going to be years and years in the making. With God all things are possible. Pray and pray hard. Be honest.

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Canadianinlove said:

I met my husband on line. I feel with love with him immediately. He was married when I met him but was unhappy. He was just recently married and had moved to the US. I know probably not a great morale decision and trust me he and I have paid our dues.
Our red flags were:
We met on line
He was married February 2014 and divorced in October 2014 - we married November 2014
He came to visit me in Canada in July 2014 and was turned around upon landing in Toronto and sent back to the US

My husband and I both went to the Visa Office in Trinidad (although he was temporary in the US his file had gone to Trinidad). Our interview was at 8am. We go there at 7:45am. We handed in additional evidence that we brought with us.
300 pictures

How did you met your wife? Who was at your wedding? Tell me about her family? Has your wife met your family? and so on...
Because he was married and divorced in one year in the US she kept asking him about why he got divorced and married in one year?
How do I know you won't leave your wife? you seem to be the type of person that is looking for PR cards everywhere...
She grilled him!

What I can tell you his answers were consistent. He didn't lie he was honest. If he didn't know an answer he said I don't know.

He asked if he could ask questions after the interview. She said no and left the room.

Well we went back to his parent's house feeling defeated. We figured that we were going to be denied and were expecting to hear in a couple of months that we were rejected.

Imagine how surprised we were when we were called the 30th at 9:00am to come back to the visa office and my husband to bring his passport.
We went down to the visa office and he handed in his passport and we were told to wait.

He and I both flew back to Toronto. He and I both went in to the immigration officer with his landing paperwork. We were asked may 5 questions and my husband was told "welcome to Canada"!
To add to our joy - last night I did a pregnancy test and it was positive last night!!!!

So have faith. We had so many red flags and figured that this was going to be years and years in the making. With God all things are possible. Pray and pray hard. Be honest.
Omg im so happy for you!!! Thats great!!! Comgrats on the new baby too whoa! God is really sending blessings for you guys. Thats so cool. Im over joyed!

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
you're in your final stages as well. It will be here before you know it!

shortyp2000 said:
Omg im so happy for you!!! Thats great!!! Comgrats on the new baby too whoa! God is really sending blessings for you guys. Thats so cool. Im over joyed!

Dollface1

Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
23-03-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2015
LANDED..........
06-12-2015
Good afternoon canadianinlove, i wanna say congratulation to you and your husband. I know we dont know each other but am so happy for you.... I wish you all the best and thanks for sharing your experience with us.:D

rolinks

Sep 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Doc's Request.
23- 01-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
23-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
26-02-2016
Canadianinlove said:

Our red flags were:
We met on line

300 pictures

She grilled him!

Wow what a story-- it may not be an ideal start but God work it out for you -- sometimes we have to make a wrong turn to find our way and hearing your story I think that VO read between the same lines.

I am so happy for you my dear, remember the journey to get here and never take it for granted during the difficult time. Congrats on the baby new that is your blessing shining through.

I am so inspired and as next Thursday approaches and I pray my story will have its turning point and the vo acts swiftly to deliver my husband and now adopted daughter.

I wish you all the best I feel I know you through your story and I saw it all through your eyes...God bless!!

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
Congrats Canadianinlove that your immigration journey is finally over and your new life is finally beginning, congrats again on your little one, god bless!! ;D

Divinity

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
Doc's Request.
08-09-2015
AOR Received.
05-06-2015
File Transfer...
15-06-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
Congrats Canadianlove . I'm really happy for you guyz. I pray that God will bind you and your husband together with love and congrats on ur baby . God bless.

torontoblues

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-15
Doc's Request.
31-05-15 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
March 2015
File Transfer...
24-03-15 (SA)
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 13, 2015
LANDED..........
November 29, 2015
So kingston just called me abt a gap in time re the adresses that i lived at over the years. I had lived with my aunt for just abt 3 months....thought it was insignificant...so i told the VO and she was like this shuda been placed on the form. Im here wondering if this is gonna negatively affect me even tho i already got ppr. That was all she wanted to kno....sigh...ur thoughts