Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
shortyp2000 said:
What a very discouraging day for a lot of us on here.
I am seriously starting to think I am NEVER going to hear from them again, and they just took my money and I have no husband. This is such an emotional up and down roller coaster that I cant take much longer. Geez man, they need to be accountable for keeping families apart
that's cause they don't care at all, the have our lives in there hands juggling it like clowns at a circus m telling you man this is ridiculous and our government refuse to do anythiing about how they handle family cases

we are on our own guys

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
GT_GAL said:
hey guys,

ive been reading your forum to try get average of my processing time as im in caribbean but going through POS.
Shortypoo I notice your app went in just around the same time as mines.
If only CIC can understand our plight.
impatientgirl said:
that's cause they don't care at all, the have our lives in there hands juggling it like clowns at a circus m telling you man this is ridiculous and our government refuse to do anythiing about how they handle family cases

we are on our own guys
Its so awful. And no matter what we do, they arent going to do anything about it. I just emailed my MP and the Immigration Minister, but we all know nothing will become of that.
I understand from the link that was posted earlier that they need to check things and revisit things, and I understand things take time, but really? Why would it ever take more than 6 months if you sent in everything?
When would it ever be ok to pay for a service and not get it until when ever the business felt like delivering? Do you go to the grocery store and pay money and leave without the groceries? Why the hell are we allowed to just pay our money, and wait wait wait, and not get answers, be told to stop emailing, and not even have a promise of when things will go thru? Even with the current 25 months as they state, thats still not a guarantee that it will be done by then. If these lazy ass "Canadian Government" representatives were held accountable for their time down there in KIN as they are held to certain standards in Canada maybe Id know something, hear something or feel a bit better that things are being done, but right now Im pissed.
I know there is a waiting period, I understand that, but they are just playing with peoples lives here. My husband missed the births of two of our kids, surgery for our son when he was a few months old, first day of school for one of our kids, high school grad for my daughter, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays..... Like come on. Enough is enough.

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
impatientgirl said:
omg am going crazy, so I msg my immigration consultant to let her know am trying to log in to ecas and its telling me that they not able to identify me with the info i provided and she say they close out my file so I wont be able to check my status anymore

this is crazy! I call dhl asking them if they have any idea if immigration Trinidad call to pick up my package? she's gonna ask me if I know if my package is ready? I ask her how would I know, immigration hasn't email me about it or nothing, they are the one immi would contact then they contact me am guessing. so she told me she gonna contact them in trini and ask them to check with the embassy if the package is ready to send then she gonna contact me to let me know what they say

I am literally frustrated and tired of these people, am sad husband is sad and worst part there is nothing we can do but wait
How come they close you case on ECAS...thats not normal, it is supposed to be there for a long time, even after landing.
I understand the feeling girl, hang in there, the nightmare is soon over.

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
shortyp2000 said:
Its so awful. And no matter what we do, they arent going to do anything about it. I just emailed my MP and the Immigration Minister, but we all know nothing will become of that.
I understand from the link that was posted earlier that they need to check things and revisit things, and I understand things take time, but really? Why would it ever take more than 6 months if you sent in everything?
When would it ever be ok to pay for a service and not get it until when ever the business felt like delivering? Do you go to the grocery store and pay money and leave without the groceries? Why the hell are we allowed to just pay our money, and wait wait wait, and not get answers, be told to stop emailing, and not even have a promise of when things will go thru? Even with the current 25 months as they state, thats still not a guarantee that it will be done by then. If these lazy ass "Canadian Government" representatives were held accountable for their time down there in KIN as they are held to certain standards in Canada maybe Id know something, hear something or feel a bit better that things are being done, but right now Im pissed.
I know there is a waiting period, I understand that, but they are just playing with peoples lives here. My husband missed the births of two of our kids, surgery for our son when he was a few months old, first day of school for one of our kids, high school grad for my daughter, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays..... Like come on. Enough is enough.
trust me we all can relate to each other on this matter, look at this they told you that if you pass the processing times to contact them by sending emails pos processing times is 17 months am 20 months and counting, I contact the minister if immigration in Ottawa and they reply saying they forward me email to cic, no they tell us to contact them, I did just that and nothing came from it, we are on our own and we email those dirty ass scum and they reply if they feel like or not

what else are we to really?

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
MelJam said:
How come they close you case on ECAS...thats not normal, it is supposed to be there for a long time, even after landing.
I understand the feeling girl, hang in there, the nightmare is soon over.
I don't know am guessing the sign not working well cause am not landed as yet for them to close it out

sighhhhhhh... I don't know girl its had not to think about this process and those sons of bitches only have us thinking evil than good

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
impatientgirl said:
trust me we all can relate to each other on this matter, look at this they told you that if you pass the processing times to contact them by sending emails pos processing times is 17 months am 20 months and counting, I contact the minister if immigration in Ottawa and they reply saying they forward me email to cic, no they tell us to contact them, I did just that and nothing came from it, we are on our own and we email those dirty ass scum and they reply if they feel like or not

what else are we to really?
Exactly. And every politician I email, they pass it on to someone until they think I have forgotten about it. Nobody does anything and nobody has answers. This is ridiculous

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
shortyp2000 said:
Good idea to write to MP, I wish yours will help you a lot. Mine helped me a lot, at 11 months waiting I contacted my MP explaining that the wait is unbearable...and he told me straight up that he looked into our file and the meds has been extended. I was totally shocked that he could look into the file like this. So I emailed MP again 3 weeks later (Dec 2nd) to have an update and he replied in the same day saying, yes your husband has been approved on November 28th, the visa is in queue to be printed. At that moment, I had no news at all from Kingston since 12 months, NONE...and then my husband has been called 1 week later to send passport in.

So I suggest to everyone to contact MP he could help a lot. But some MP doesnt care at all and do nothing. Good luck !

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
MelJam said:
Good idea to write to MP, I wish yours will help you a lot. Mine helped me a lot, at 11 months waiting I contacted my MP explaining that the wait is unbearable...and he told me straight up that he looked into our file and the meds has been extended. I was totally shocked that he could look into the file like this. So I emailed MP again 3 weeks later (Dec 2nd) to have an update and he replied in the same day saying, yes your husband has been approved on November 28th, the visa is in queue to be printed. At that moment, I had no news at all from Kingston since 12 months, NONE...and then my husband has been called 1 week later to send passport in.

So I suggest to everyone to contact MP he could help a lot. But some MP doesnt care at all and do nothing. Good luck !
honestly I have no faith in these MP here in Jamaica I don't know of them even care to say they gonna thoroughly check thru to tell us anything positive

like honestly its so hard not to think about it especially knowing they have my passports but I cant lie to myself saying it coming soon, my husband is down and I honestly don't know what to say to cheer him up, its so hard and painful not knowing what to do or say even to cheer my own self up

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
impatientgirl said:
honestly I have no faith in these MP here in Jamaica I don't know of them even care to say they gonna thoroughly check thru to tell us anything positive

like honestly its so hard not to think about it especially knowing they have my passports but I cant lie to myself saying it coming soon, my husband is down and I honestly don't know what to say to cheer him up, its so hard and painful not knowing what to do or say even to cheer my own self up
Him should contact his MP in Canada. Thats what I did. Not a jamaican MP a canadian MP from Federal goverment. Thats what he needs to do.

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
MelJam said:

Meljam, you just made my day a little brighter. The MP I emailed said she transferred it to another MP as its a federal issue. I hope they do something. Thank you

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
shortyp2000 said:
Meljam, you just made my day a little brighter. The MP I emailed said she transferred it to another MP as its a federal issue. I hope they do something. Thank you
Yeh and try to find out yourself who it is to contact them directly....never fear to send emails to them. MP offices from Federal government has special department to help situation like this. When I said my MP replied, it was not him directly but his assistant in the immigration department. I'll give you the info so maybe you can even contact them to ask the contact info for your MP in your city (they speak English)...:

Pina Frangella, Adjointe Spéciale
Responsable des dossiers d'Immigration
Massimo Pacetti, Député
Saint-Léonard / Saint-Michel
Tél.: 514-256-0120 • Fax: 514-256-8828
massimo.pacetti.c1c@parl.gc.ca

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
SA:April 14, 2015
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
impatientgirl said:
I don't know am guessing the sign not working well cause am not landed as yet for them to close it out

sighhhhhhh... I don't know girl its had not to think about this process and those sons of *censored word*es only have us thinking evil than good
Impatientgirl,
Trust me, waiting so long for the process and to be at the end just waiting now on the return of ur pp, which seems near yet seemingly so far..it just totally a bit much to bear. We understand ur frustration as we too would be on edge of our emotions and wits ends. I dont wanna get started byt I am just wanting to see everyone before me get thru and it follows the order until it is my turn. Guys, I had no idea this would be so hard and taxing on the nerves. I am wondering if I should just delete the ecas link on my laptop and wait for like a month to log on and see DM finally or stay off thisforum for a while :'(and hope when I log on back i see a bunch of ppl get thru and land ;D

But the yo-yo feelings we all going thru with cic and missing of our hubby's and families is just..... :(

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
MelJam said:
Yeh and try to find out yourself who it is to contact them directly....never fear to send emails to them. MP offices from Federal government has special department to help situation like this. When I said my MP replied, it was not him directly but his assistant in the immigration department. I'll give you the info so maybe you can even contact them to ask the contact info for your MP in your city (they speak English)...:

Pina Frangella, Adjointe Spéciale
Responsable des dossiers d'Immigration
Massimo Pacetti, Député
Saint-Léonard / Saint-Michel
Tél.: 514-256-0120 • Fax: 514-256-8828
massimo.pacetti.c1c @ parl.gc.ca
Thank you! I will do that! Yayy

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
HubbYsWiFeY said:
Impatientgirl,
Trust me, waiting so long for the process and to be at the end just waiting now on the return of ur pp, which seems near yet seemingly so far..it just totally a bit much to bear. We understand ur frustration as we too would be on edge of our emotions and wits ends. I dont wanna get started byt I am just wanting to see everyone before me get thru and it follows the order until it is my turn. Guys, I had no idea this would be so hard and taxing on the nerves. I am wondering if I should just delete the ecas link on my laptop and wait for like a month to log on and see DM finally or stay off thisforum for a while :'(and hope when I log on back i see a bunch of ppl get thru and land ;D

But the yo-yo feelings we all going thru with cic and missing of our hubby's and families is just..... :(
I know what you mean! Sometimes im quite alright and sometimes I think im gona lose my mind! I want to stay off ecas, but then I check it 100x a day....

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
HubbYsWiFeY said:
Impatientgirl,

try and not check the ecas so often cause trust me it will make you go insane,

but yeah I remember this same situation happen to a member on this forum too, she was early 2013 applicant and I thought it wasn't gonna end for her but it did I think her name was Sammy something, she use to give everyone on here advice and cheer us on even when she in turmoil waiting for hers, I use to which for my process not to be like hers and yes mine is going just like hers

hard, wait, and soon, are the words I hate hearing so much