Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
JamaicanSnowflake said:
Happy Back from Vacation

What's some sweet things you've done for your Husband or Wife on special occasions when we are so far away.
I wasn't able to go to Jamaica for my Hubby's birthday because of work commitments....i planned a surprise birthday party for him from all the way in Canada. His friends, food coordination, cake ordering, the whole nine!

He had no clue but was totally blown away when he found out...lol connected all the dots in retrospect!

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
JamaicanSnowflake said:
Happy Back from Vacation

What's some sweet things you've done for your Husband or Wife on special occasions when we are so far away.
Hi welcome back to reality ! ;)

Well, on one of his birthday I sent him money to make him get his tattoo that he was waiting to do a long time ago. He was so excited + he has now that tattoo forever from me so I feel happy also :)

And on another birthday I made ``special ultra sexy`` pictures with effects and different style that I sent to him very early in the morning so when he got up he saw this and he was so amazed ! LOL

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
All we have is two ideas come one guys

I'm there next week and i'm planning a scavenger hunt for him the trick is finding hiding spots he'll never find over the next two months i'll give one to the shop up the road and so on, his Birthday is August and it's just too busy for me to go down then.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the tattoo idea

The Party what an amazing wifey woooooow, I'm too jealous for that tho I would want to be there and that would just make me even more sad.

solkaman

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston via Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-14
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
March 10 2015
File Transfer...
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-07-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-04-15
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2015
Hey MelJam,

funny that you would pick today to message me. Our package just left Trinidad today. I have been tracking it. This is exactly 3 weeks after they received our passport. So we will be receiving the visa in the next couple days...... Wow! So excited!

Hubby expected to arrive around mid June. The timing will be perfect for us. Good luck to all of you in waiting mode. It won't be much longer for you.

Cheers!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
solkaman said:
Hey MelJam,

funny that you would pick today to message me. Our package just left Trinidad today. I have been tracking it. This is exactly 3 weeks after they received our passport. So we will be receiving the visa in the next couple days...... Wow! So excited!

Hubby expected to arrive around mid June. The timing will be perfect for us. Good luck to all of you in waiting mode. It won't be much longer for you.

Cheers!
YAY!!!!!!!!!

Mid June eh..that's when my hubby is expected to arrive too!! Link up at di airport!!!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
JamaicanSnowflake said:
All we have is two ideas come one guys

I'm there next week and i'm planning a scavenger hunt for him the trick is finding hiding spots he'll never find over the next two months i'll give one to the shop up the road and so on, his Birthday is August and it's just too busy for me to go down then.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the tattoo idea

The Party what an amazing wifey woooooow, I'm too jealous for that tho I would want to be there and that would just make me even more sad.
Girrrrrl I had to make sure I got the live stream hahahah they had to skype me to see the reaction and then send me pictures throughout the night. LOL!!!

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
Im so worried Guys,

I sent in the request CIC asked me for 3 week later and now it seems as if they have slowed down on my file. or maybe I'm jus anxious. but the requested PC and RPRF on the 27 of April, I sent it in on the 18th of May,it was received the same day, they responded to me saying the got the packaged on the 20th and now im jus losing my mind here ...im so worried.. "wonder if they change their mind?" "Wonder how long they gonna take?"
" wonder if they gonna call me for interview?" (i Dont wnt that) my medical up next month too.. the 11 of june....my mind is all over the globe.. #sigh

jjbiggs23

May 26, 2015
Hello all, I have been reading the posts on this site for a couple months now and I feel it's time to post as my journey is almost complete.

I got married to my husband in August of 2013 but we did not file until August of 2014 (various delays). My Sponsorship application was approved in October of 2014. File was sent to Kingston. I didn't hear anything until I moved back to Canada from the states in April of this year. On April 29th my lawyer received the e-mail asking for the passport, police record, updated background info form and proof of my return to Canada. Our file had been moved to Trinidad but we didn't know until we got the passport request. I was flying down on May 3rd so by May 5th we mailed everything off using DHL. By May 7th it was received. On May 14th we received an e-mail to make arrangements for pick up of passport and docs. On May 21st they e-mailed to state they had contacted DHL to come pick up the package. By May 22nd the package was in Jamaica. By May 26th passport with visa and documents were in hubby's hands. Flight arrangements will ensue with landing expected end of June.

I'm overly excited. For those waiting take comfort in knowing that at some point it will be over. 9 months sure beats 25.

Many blessings to all. Be encouraged

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
jjbiggs23 said:
Hello all, I have been reading the posts on this site for a couple months now and I feel it's time to post as my journey is almost complete.

I got married to my husband in August of 2013 but we did not file until August of 2014 (various delays). My Sponsorship application was approved in October of 2014. File was sent to Kingston. I didn't hear anything until I moved back to Canada from the states in April of this year. On April 29th my lawyer received the e-mail asking for the passport, police record, updated background info form and proof of my return to Canada. Our file had been moved to Trinidad but we didn't know until we got the passport request. I was flying down on May 3rd so by May 5th we mailed everything off using DHL. By May 7th it was received. On May 14th we received an e-mail to make arrangements for pick up of passport and docs. On May 21st they e-mailed to state they had contacted DHL to come pick up the package. By May 22nd the package was in Jamaica. By May 26th passport with visa and documents were in hubby's hands. Flight arrangements will ensue with landing expected end of June.

I'm overly excited. For those waiting take comfort in knowing that at some point it will be over. 9 months sure beats 25.

Thats amazing, congrats to you! Lucky lady!

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Guys what if I will remove my spouse from PR application ? Can she stay in canada with visitor visa Till she get spouse sponsorship visa.

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Roxie-B said:
Im so worried Guys,

I sent in the request CIC asked me for 3 week later and now it seems as if they have slowed down on my file. or maybe I'm jus anxious. but the requested PC and RPRF on the 27 of April, I sent it in on the 18th of May,it was received the same day, they responded to me saying the got the packaged on the 20th and now im jus losing my mind here ...im so worried.. "wonder if they change their mind?" "Wonder how long they gonna take?"
" wonder if they gonna call me for interview?" (i Dont wnt that) my medical up next month too.. the 11 of june....my mind is all over the globe.. #sigh
Hey, stop worrying, if they have requested new PC and fees that means it is the only things missing...if something else like an interview or whatever it would have been requested at the same time. They wont request things plenty of times. They do this 1 time. So If you have sent last week, give them a likkle time and you will have news. And for your meds, they have probably extended it. Contact your MP and try to find more info about it. My MP told me everything before I got news from Kingston. Its soon done! :)

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
jjbiggs23 said:

Hi and congrats!!
If you dont mind I will add you to the spreadsheet for statistic and also come back with the landing story !
:)

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
solkaman said:
Hey MelJam,

Cheers!
Wow nice !! Congrats again ! Keep me posted when he got the shiny visa and don't forget us, come back for the landing story ! :)

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
MelJam said:
Hey, stop worrying, if they have requested new PC and fees that means it is the only things missing...if something else like an interview or whatever it would have been requested at the same time. They wont request things plenty of times. They do this 1 time. So If you have sent last week, give them a likkle time and you will have news. And for your meds, they have probably extended it. Contact your MP and try to find more info about it. My MP told me everything before I got news from Kingston. Its soon done! :)
Mel,

I dont know ntn bout no MP... I'm the one in Jamaica. But I did order my notes...I should get them tomorrow hopefully.

But I'm really hoping for PPR today tho ..lol..(wishing it into being).