@prayerwarrior... A big congrats :D, Hallelujah

Taylor-Hall

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanJam said:
@ prayerwarrior... A big congrats :D, Hallelujah
Amazing PrayerWarrior you were pulling in one direction, but God was taking care of the Bigger Plan for you!! Wishing you all the very best - safe travel and safe delivery!!

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
FULL HEARING WON FEB 15/2017!!
Twoheartsonelove said:
Will definitely keep you in my prayers. Hope the blue book comes in quick so the wait will not be too long to finally bring him home to you. Good luck girl!! Please keep us posted.
Thanks girl I appreciate it :-* Me too this is so draining its ruined the holidays for us that's for sure but I'm remaining positive especially with the speedy response they gave me already !! Positive thoughts......

Charlyn42

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-14
Doc's Request.
06-12-14
AOR Received.
05-04-14
File Transfer...
05-04-14
Med's Done....
Dec. 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-01-15
PrayerWarrior said:
Given the current positive vibe flowing on this thread, I think this is an ideal time to post my update. I was reluctant to give my update at a earlier date, because I thought the initial response to Atclarke's update wasn't that welcoming. And I never wanted to post an update to be greeted with what I would classify as negativity. With that aside, here's my update:

For those of you who may remember some of my earlier posts, you would recall that my wife was pregnant, and at the time of my first posting I said I had already applied for a TRV earlier this year and my application was refused. I made it known in the forum that I would try again, some advised me that it was next to impossible unless I had over the top assets etc. I was encouraged by most of the members here so I appreciated that. I did apply the 2nd time for a TRV in October and after 8 days I received an email stating that once again it was refused. When I told my wife she broke down in tears. Our hearts' desire was for me to be there when she gives birth to our first child. Also based on the published processing times we felt that our sponsorship application would take a long time, so we thought a TRV was the only way for me to be there for the birth. So we kept trying. We decided that we would try a 3rd time to see if they would have compassion on us and grant me the TRV since this was the 3rd time I was applying in 4 months. I even went ahead and bought a non-refundable roundtrip plane ticket to show that I had the funds to effect my departure and that we really needed this TRV and that we were putting our faith to the test. Eleven days after our 3rd and final TRV application we once again got a refusal letter. We had written our hearts out in these TRV applications, being as transparent, truthful and providing all the evidence that we possibly could. We were devastated.

This time I was more devastated than my wife. I am known to be an optimist and a man of faith, but this the third time of paying 3 separate TRV application fee and purchasing a non-refundable plane ticket to go with the 3rd application- I was at a loss for words. I asked God what is the meaning of this? I was very upset with God because I believed I had done all I could do and I felt He never did His part (I had a moment of weakness). I decided I would cancel the plane ticket and use the available credit to fly to the US to clear my head. However, low and behold, the airline did not fly direct from Jamaica to the US, so I was stuck, as I was not about to spend more money on another ticket to fly to the US. This was God's way of preventing me from leaving the island at this crucial hour. After I decided to stop praying about the situation and gave up ... about a week or so after the 3rd refusal letter I woke up one morning feeling empty and down and I decided to check ECAS ... And there they were, the two words that signaled the beginning of a miracle: “In Process”. They had begun the processing of my application on November 12, 2014. I thought it was a glitch. Even after seeing it I was like, this must be a mistake, this is way too early in the process... so I checked the forum and saw that Atclarke also was a 2014 applicant who went In Process, then I thought maybe the entire ECAS system is malfunctioning. So I decided to just keep an eye on it to see if it would change back to Application Received...

However, after a few days I saw that it was still In Process, and I started thinking that this must be real... Then after I saw some of the comments that followed Atclarke's update stating that her husband's application went in process, I had decided to just observe and not say anything to avoid backlash. Then 8 days after my application went In Process, I was in the shower and I heard my cellphone ring. I saw a strange number, I proceeded to answer the phone. A lady was on the other end, she asked: “Is this Mr PrayerWarrior” And I was like, “ Yes, this is him.” She then said something like, “I am calling from the High Commission of Canada,” my response to this was, “Oh, Hi...” (At this point I was weak in the knees) Then she said, “We need your passport...” She proceeded to explain that I should go to a courier (she listed a few options) and purchase two labels one to send the passport in and one to have it returned to me. After repeating what she said she explained again slowly and once I understood I ended the call. I was in total shock :eek: I was saying this can't be possible, this is too unbelievable (but of course it's possible, God can do all things)! I struggled to finish washing off the soap off my body ... I was weak in the knees and joints, I was crying, because in my broken state I had said some things that I am not proud of to God, but He was still faithful to move mountains on our behalf. I called my wife who was at the hospital doing an ultrasound, she started to celebrate and said that even though I had given up she still believed that God could do a miracle. And that He did.

I quickly left my house and dropped off my passport at a DHL. I had received the call about 3PM that afternoon and by the time I got ready and left my house and dropped off my passport it was too late for DHL to deliver it that same day. So though I dropped it off on the 20th of Nov, it went out for delivery and was delivered the following day (Nov 21st). Funny thing is my house is just walking distance from the Canada High Commission in Kingston. I could have dropped it off the same day myself if that option was available. After I did this I kept checking ECAS and DHL for updates but there it was still In Process, until Nov 28th. I came on the forum just to see what's up and when I saw AtClarke's post about decision being made. I quickly checked my ECAS and I too was greeted with “Decision Made”. I told my wife. When I had gotten the initial call for PPR I thought they would have asked for additional documents or an interview, because that's what I see most people saying they requested, but they didn't they only requested my passport - God is amazing!!!

Right now, as previous applicants before me did I'm stalking DHL daily and as soon as I receive my PP with the visa, I'm on the next plane out to be with my wife and daughter!! I am just thanking God for this miracle, because I know only He could have caused such favour to be bestowed upon myself and my wife. While I was trying so hard to land a TRV, God was working on something greater! Isn't God powerful?! Glory to God in the highest, I know without a shadow of a doubt that God hears and answers prayer! Faith is the miracle ingredient and He's a miracle working God! (Moment of praise!)

What I want to say to you all is simply this: Put your trust in God! When you think He's not working, that's when He is up to something and you will be surprised when He starts moving mountains on your behalf left, right and centre! Do not leave off prayer, and when you are about to give up, there's a good chance that He's just about to show up, like He did for my family.

All the best ladies and gentlemen, I wish you all expeditious processing!

The Bible says “For nothing shall be impossible with God.” Today my faith is 10x stronger than it was a month ago. God bless you all and please be encouraged!

That is so wonderful Prayerwarrior, goes to show you that God's time is not man's time. I'm still in processs and its driving me crazy....but i know it will happen when it is suppose to....so i continue to wait

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
atclarke said:
Wow such crap! Sorry to hear. I really hope all goes well with your appeal!

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
CanJam said:
The JamFam... Old and New members are wishing all the best!!!
Thank you so much xoxo :-*

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
Jessie2014 said:
Praying for you and the mister! :-*

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
MelJam said:
That means this :
The sponsorship application was approved on 28 November 2014 ( I think she wanted to say RP). The case is currently in the queue to print the visa. I do not have time for this step, but this should not take long time.

That means hubby should receive a call or email very soon I guess!
This is amazing news Congrats MelJam I'm so happy for you :-* Best Christmas gift ever !!!

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
PrayerWarrior said:
Given the current positive vibe flowing on this thread, I think this is an ideal time to post my update. I was reluctant to give my update at a earlier date, because I thought the initial response to Atclarke's update wasn't that welcoming. And I never wanted to post an update to be greeted with what I would classify as negativity. With that aside, here's my update:

For those of you who may remember some of my earlier posts, you would recall that my wife was pregnant, and at the time of my first posting I said I had already applied for a TRV earlier this year and my application was refused. I made it known in the forum that I would try again, some advised me that it was next to impossible unless I had over the top assets etc. I was encouraged by most of the members here so I appreciated that. I did apply the 2nd time for a TRV in October and after 8 days I received an email stating that once again it was refused. When I told my wife she broke down in tears. Our hearts' desire was for me to be there when she gives birth to our first child. Also based on the published processing times we felt that our sponsorship application would take a long time, so we thought a TRV was the only way for me to be there for the birth. So we kept trying. We decided that we would try a 3rd time to see if they would have compassion on us and grant me the TRV since this was the 3rd time I was applying in 4 months. I even went ahead and bought a non-refundable roundtrip plane ticket to show that I had the funds to effect my departure and that we really needed this TRV and that we were putting our faith to the test. Eleven days after our 3rd and final TRV application we once again got a refusal letter. We had written our hearts out in these TRV applications, being as transparent, truthful and providing all the evidence that we possibly could. We were devastated.

This time I was more devastated than my wife. I am known to be an optimist and a man of faith, but this the third time of paying 3 separate TRV application fee and purchasing a non-refundable plane ticket to go with the 3rd application- I was at a loss for words. I asked God what is the meaning of this? I was very upset with God because I believed I had done all I could do and I felt He never did His part (I had a moment of weakness). I decided I would cancel the plane ticket and use the available credit to fly to the US to clear my head. However, low and behold, the airline did not fly direct from Jamaica to the US, so I was stuck, as I was not about to spend more money on another ticket to fly to the US. This was God's way of preventing me from leaving the island at this crucial hour. After I decided to stop praying about the situation and gave up ... about a week or so after the 3rd refusal letter I woke up one morning feeling empty and down and I decided to check ECAS ... And there they were, the two words that signaled the beginning of a miracle: “In Process”. They had begun the processing of my application on November 12, 2014. I thought it was a glitch. Even after seeing it I was like, this must be a mistake, this is way too early in the process... so I checked the forum and saw that Atclarke also was a 2014 applicant who went In Process, then I thought maybe the entire ECAS system is malfunctioning. So I decided to just keep an eye on it to see if it would change back to Application Received...

However, after a few days I saw that it was still In Process, and I started thinking that this must be real... Then after I saw some of the comments that followed Atclarke's update stating that her husband's application went in process, I had decided to just observe and not say anything to avoid backlash. Then 8 days after my application went In Process, I was in the shower and I heard my cellphone ring. I saw a strange number, I proceeded to answer the phone. A lady was on the other end, she asked: “Is this Mr PrayerWarrior” And I was like, “ Yes, this is him.” She then said something like, “I am calling from the High Commission of Canada,” my response to this was, “Oh, Hi...” (At this point I was weak in the knees) Then she said, “We need your passport...” She proceeded to explain that I should go to a courier (she listed a few options) and purchase two labels one to send the passport in and one to have it returned to me. After repeating what she said she explained again slowly and once I understood I ended the call. I was in total shock :eek: I was saying this can't be possible, this is too unbelievable (but of course it's possible, God can do all things)! I struggled to finish washing off the soap off my body ... I was weak in the knees and joints, I was crying, because in my broken state I had said some things that I am not proud of to God, but He was still faithful to move mountains on our behalf. I called my wife who was at the hospital doing an ultrasound, she started to celebrate and said that even though I had given up she still believed that God could do a miracle. And that He did.

I quickly left my house and dropped off my passport at a DHL. I had received the call about 3PM that afternoon and by the time I got ready and left my house and dropped off my passport it was too late for DHL to deliver it that same day. So though I dropped it off on the 20th of Nov, it went out for delivery and was delivered the following day (Nov 21st). Funny thing is my house is just walking distance from the Canada High Commission in Kingston. I could have dropped it off the same day myself if that option was available. After I did this I kept checking ECAS and DHL for updates but there it was still In Process, until Nov 28th. I came on the forum just to see what's up and when I saw AtClarke's post about decision being made. I quickly checked my ECAS and I too was greeted with “Decision Made”. I told my wife. When I had gotten the initial call for PPR I thought they would have asked for additional documents or an interview, because that's what I see most people saying they requested, but they didn't they only requested my passport - God is amazing!!!

Right now, as previous applicants before me did I'm stalking DHL daily and as soon as I receive my PP with the visa, I'm on the next plane out to be with my wife and daughter!! I am just thanking God for this miracle, because I know only He could have caused such favour to be bestowed upon myself and my wife. While I was trying so hard to land a TRV, God was working on something greater! Isn't God powerful?! Glory to God in the highest, I know without a shadow of a doubt that God hears and answers prayer! Faith is the miracle ingredient and He's a miracle working God! (Moment of praise!)

What I want to say to you all is simply this: Put your trust in God! When you think He's not working, that's when He is up to something and you will be surprised when He starts moving mountains on your behalf left, right and centre! Do not leave off prayer, and when you are about to give up, there's a good chance that He's just about to show up, like He did for my family.

All the best ladies and gentlemen, I wish you all expeditious processing!

The Bible says “For nothing shall be impossible with God.” Today my faith is 10x stronger than it was a month ago. God bless you all and please be encouraged!
I am teary-eyed reading this and so very grateful that you shared. Your fear of sharing your good news is exactly what I was afraid of, and this should be learned by all... we are here for the good and the bad and sometimes things may not some out properly when typed so we need to be extra careful when posting.

A BIG CONGRATS to you!

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
THINKING OF MR. & MRS. PARKIN!!!!!

They are flying home RIGHT NOW and we can't wait for the landing story Mrs. P!!! :-* :-* :-*

PrayerWarrior

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Thanks MelJam! It is indeed :)
Amen @CanJam ;)
That was it @ Taylor-Hall and thank you. God has taught me a lot through this process. I'm eagerly looking forward to the day I pick up my passport.
@Charlyn42 believe me, no more accurate words have been spoken! God's timing is so different from our timing! It will definitely happen in the right time. I think that's one thing I've learnt.
@Ninirae thank you.

CocoVanilla

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07JAN14
AOR Received.
12FEB14 (Sponsorship Approval)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03DEC14
VISA ISSUED...
05DEC14 (passport returned 19DEC14)
LANDED..........
20DEC14
MelJam said:
GUYS NOW AM HAPPY :

Envoyé : 2 décembre 2014 13:05
À : Mélanie Plourde James
Objet : RE: Immigration Canada********Important

Bonjour,
La demande de parrainage (probably wanted to say RP) était approuvée le 28 novembre 2014. Le dossier est en ce moment en queue pour pouvoir imprimer le visa. Je n'ai pas de délai pour cette étape, mais cela ne devra pas tarder trop.

Salutations,

This email from MP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY !
Wow!!! This is great news MelJam. Kingston is keeping us on our toes with their many inconsistencies! I can't imagine the roller coaster of emotions you have been through today!!

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
CocoVanilla said:
Wow!!! This is great news MelJam. Kingston is keeping us on our toes with their many inconsistencies! I can't imagine the roller coaster of emotions you have been through today!!
Yeaaa it was a crazy day....I could not stop crying this morning cause I was sure it was a decline decision. After I received that email from MP so I was so happy. But I feel that I cant explode of joy still until they call him or him receive an email. Emotions are so hard to manage....I was crying on my way back home after work and could not even know why....tears of joy or tears of stress.......that is too much crazy emotions...I never been through something like this before.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
MelJam said:
Yeaaa it was a crazy day....I could not stop crying this morning cause I was sure it was a decline decision. After I received that email from MP so I was so happy. But I feel that I cant explode of joy still until they call him or him receive an email. Emotions are so hard to manage....I was crying on my way back home after work and could not even know why....tears of joy or tears of stress.......that is too much crazy emotions...I never been through something like this before.
Just wait until the day he comes home.....then you will feel emotions. They will be all over the place hun

CocoVanilla

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07JAN14
AOR Received.
12FEB14 (Sponsorship Approval)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03DEC14
VISA ISSUED...
05DEC14 (passport returned 19DEC14)
LANDED..........
20DEC14
Congrats PrayerWarrior.
That is some fast processing! Just goes to show that it can be done quickly and there is no reason why people should be waiting so long.

Keep the good news coming Kingston..... We need some more PPRs before the end of this week!!