Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Big thanks to Everyone! I have nothing to hide here. The letter stated who we are allowed to sponsor blah blah. Spouses children etc and then said we do not believe the marraige is genuine therefore we decline your visa based on he is not in the family class. It almost seems like they are trying to clean up their backlog, maybe one person asked for the medical , police clearance and landing fee, then maybe somebody else did the eligibility 2 days later and deemed us " not genuine". Shocked no interview , nothing. Done? 4 yrs of travel documentation 2-3 x a yr. phone records for 4 yrs, west Union. Letters from my friends n relatives. They say to send west Union receipts. I wonder if it looks like he married me for the visa n support. Honestly just guessing. No idea here If they questioned his motives , why not an interview. I feel like maybe they are so back logged they just said. Oh age diff. Cultural diff. She sends $. No , not real ??? Totally guessing at this ppint. I'll see in my blue book notes I guess Husband says relax. It's just a glitch. Could have strangled him through the phone lol. Again. Thank you everyone!!!

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Mrs. Davis said:
Big thanks to Everyone! I have nothing to hide here. The letter stated who we are allowed to sponsor blah blah. Spouses children etc and then said we do not believe the marraige is genuine therefore we decline your visa based on he is not in the family class. It almost seems like they are trying to clean up their backlog, maybe one person asked for the medical , police clearance and landing fee, then maybe somebody else did the eligibility 2 days later and deemed us " not genuine". Shocked no interview , nothing. Done? 4 yrs of travel documentation 2-3 x a yr. phone records for 4 yrs, west Union. Letters from my friends n relatives. They say to send west Union receipts. I wonder if it looks like he married me for the visa n support. Honestly just guessing. No idea here If they questioned his motives , why not an interview. I feel like maybe they are so back logged they just said. Oh age diff. Cultural diff. She sends $. No , not real ??? Totally guessing at this ppint. I'll see in my blue book notes I guess Husband says relax. It's just a glitch. Could have strangled him through the phone lol. Again. Thank you everyone!!!

They can't deny you without an interview. Call your MP!!! It's states right in the op manual they have to interview if they don't think it's genuine!!!

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
I didn't know that. Thank you. Last week he said they were not allowed to get involved - some law states that. I'll call him again. Wonder if it would do me any good to email Kingston and state this manual rule????

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Any idea Sammy where I can see this manual so I don't get another run around by my MP

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
FULL HEARING WON FEB 15/2017!!
Hey Guys :) So they called my husband on Thursday and gave him an interview time and date and asked him to bring proof of relationship and his passport on the 15th .....I sent them soooooooo much in my application do they even look at that stuff :( I'm overjoyed and sad at the same time....I just need him with me finally this is so draining and hard ! Does an interview mean something bad?? Someone please help lol I'm going nuts over here worst part is I'm going there on the 27th I wish I was there now !!

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
Hey Mrs. Davis my heart goes out to u and hubby this is not the news i was hoping to hear. Do email your Mp asap as well as Chris Alexander and see what he can do for u. This is not the end do not give up... things will work out we are praying.

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
lonelymrs said:
Hey Guys :) So they called my husband on Thursday and gave him an interview time and date and asked him to bring proof of relationship and his passport on the 15th .....I sent them soooooooo much in my application do they even look at that stuff :( I'm overjoyed and sad at the same time....I just need him with me finally this is so draining and hard ! Does an interview mean something bad?? Someone please help lol I'm going nuts over here worst part is I'm going there on the 27th I wish I was there now !!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
lonelymrs said:
Hi lonelymrs!

Wow; KG sure didn't give your hubby a lot of time to prepare if they want to interview him on October 15! If you are called for an interview it is because they have doubts that the relationship is genuine. Your hubby will have to be prepared to answer anything they may ask him and he should take as much proof of your relationship as he can -- flight itineraries, phone top up, pictures, Western Union receipts, etc.

Good luck!

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
Nevaeha said:
Hi lonelymrs!

Wow; KG sure didn't give your hubby a lot of time to prepare if they want to interview him on October 15! If you are called for an interview it is because they have doubts that the relationship is genuine. Your hubby will have to be prepared to answer anything they may ask him and he should take as much proof of your relationship as he can -- flight itineraries, phone top up, pictures, Western Union receipts, etc.

Good luck!
Hey Nevaeha ! I have photo copied all my itineraries and sent them to him I've been down there 16 times so far in 3 years I don't send him money through western union and I do sometimes top up his phone ! He makes a decent living and doesn't require me send him money but he does however give me money we have a joint Scotia account in Jamaica so he just deposits money and I pull it out of a Scotia here....Ya they didn't give much time at all!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
lonelymrs said:
Hey Nevaeha ! I have photo copied all my itineraries and sent them to him I've been down there 16 times so far in 3 years I don't send him money through western union and I do sometimes top up his phone ! He makes a decent living and doesn't require me send him money but he does however give me money we have a joint Scotia account in Jamaica so he just deposits money and I pull it out of a Scotia here....Ya they didn't give much time at all!
As long as he is prepared I think it is better to get the interview over and done with now instead of waiting months. He just needs to speak from the heart, be confident, and he can also take proof of your joint bank account. :D

CanJammer

Sep 16, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
How to Order the notes

Here is what another member wrote out on how to get them and also a video that another forum member posted

Here is a previous post regarding GCMS notes:

GCMS notes (Global Case Management System) are notes that are made on your file. The Sponsor can order them online or by mail for $5 and the Applicant has to sign a consent form. They take 30 calendar days (sometimes longer) to be sent to the Sponsor once they are ordered.

A lot of people order the GCMS notes if they have been in the process (around a year) and haven't heard anything from Kingston. It is also a good idea to order them if you are
scheduled for an interview.

Should you choose to order the notes, here is the link to the CIC website

Side note: it is entirely possible that the visa officer working on your application may not update the GCMS notes so do not be discouraged if you order them and there is limited information in them

Happy Thanksgiving

So I order my notes almost like in the video but there is no where for file and location has this changed has anyone order notes recently ? thanks

lexi

Sep 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
File Transfer...
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-15-2013, Voluntary redo 10-02-2014
Interview........
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2014 coming home with me!
Happy thanksgiving everyone. Today I am thankful. I am thankful for the country which gave me my wonderful husband. Thankful for the mercies bestowed on us that we have the right to love who we live regardless of colour, creed, race, religion and in Canada even sexual orientation. I am thankful for this forum and the wonderful friendships that have developed from it.
Most of all, I am thankful for the support you have all given to me and each other through this exhausting process.

Keeping my grateful spirit alive is what helps me through this. Let's all be thankful for what we do have and try to keep positive.

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Mrs. Davis said:
Your husband is cute and that actually made me laugh out lout "relax, it's just a glitch".... I would have found a phone with a cord and strangled him with it!!! :p :p :p :p

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
lonelymrs said:
It's just them questioning your relationship, but try not to stress over it. I think hubby will be fine and I can vouch that they do eventually look at your validating information because when we got our application back, it had little notes and scribbles all over it!!! lol 16 times is a LOT (I should know because I only have 1 more over you). Everything will be fine!!!!

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
A girl goes to JA for 10 days and this place explodes!! I'm SO happy to hear of so much movement! C'mon POS--get crackin'!!

A HUGE congrats to all the PPRs and Returns...can't wait for landing stories!!!!!

Mrs. Davis, my heart is in my stomach - I know I'm a little late on this, but please fight and keep us in the loop on what you hear...We are all rooting for you!!

Lonelymrs - fill us in on how things go with the interview tomorrow - we will all be thinking of you and hubby! I'm sure once they get to talk to him they will be requesting his PP before he leaves :-* :)