Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Congrats to you all who receive your PPR I wish you all the best n pray that more wil be issued from this forum this coming week

lonely_cdnwife

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
Landing Story Time!!!

So my husband got his PP back last friday and we quickly booked a flight for him to fly out to Vancouver right away! I live in Victoria, so on Thursday I left work early (due to not being able to focus anyways) to make my way to YVR. While waiting in the ferry line up, I get a call with a Toronto area code, and I hear my husband on the other line. He said that he had missed his connecting flight from Toronto to Vancouver because he was missing a document (still don't know what document this is). When his PP was mailed back it included another document that immigration needed for processing, but when he picked up his PP he was too excited to read the other documents that came with it and left them at home!! Luckily he had a very patient immigration officer who re-did the paperwork for him in Toronto and rescheduled his flight for the following morning. 10 hours later I was anxiously waiting at YVR to see my husband, and the feeling that comes in that moment is indescribable.

The week prior to our PPR our relationship was in a weak place with more frequent questioning if we had made the right decision or if the sacrifice was worth it, but at the moment that we couldn't handle anymore our email came in. So for those still waiting, please keep the faith and understand that you are on the last stretch of this race. God knows what you can handle and would never give you more than you can handle, and when your time comes you get this overpowering sensation that all those dropped Skype calls, phone bills, and lonely holidays were not only worth it, but were a small price to have your partner back with you :)

I want to thank all the members and this forum for helping me through some difficult times, but it's time to get back to my huzzy, so keep the faith and continue to support each other.

Love, Mr and Mrs LCW

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
lonely_cdnwife said:
Landing Story Time!!!

So my husband got his PP back last friday and we quickly booked a flight for him to fly out to Vancouver right away! I live in Victoria, so on Thursday I left work early (due to not being able to focus anyways) to make my way to YVR. While waiting in the ferry line up, I get a call with a Toronto area code, and I hear my husband on the other line. He said that he had missed his connecting flight from Toronto to Vancouver because he was missing a document (still don't know what document this is). When his PP was mailed back it included another document that immigration needed for processing, but when he picked up his PP he was too excited to read the other documents that came with it and left them at home!! Luckily he had a very patient immigration officer who re-did the paperwork for him in Toronto and rescheduled his flight for the following morning. 10 hours later I was anxiously waiting at YVR to see my husband, and the feeling that comes in that moment is indescribable.

The week prior to our PPR our relationship was in a weak place with more frequent questioning if we had made the right decision or if the sacrifice was worth it, but at the moment that we couldn't handle anymore our email came in. So for those still waiting, please keep the faith and understand that you are on the last stretch of this race. God knows what you can handle and would never give you more than you can handle, and when your time comes you get this overpowering sensation that all those dropped Skype calls, phone bills, and lonely holidays were not only worth it, but were a small price to have your partner back with you :)

I want to thank all the members and this forum for helping me through some difficult times, but it's time to get back to my huzzy, so keep the faith and continue to support each other.

Love, Mr and Mrs LCW
Yay!!! Glad he finally made it. He must have been wondering what to do in Toronto. Thank god he got a nice CBSA officer.

Welcome home and welcome to Canada!!! Let the rest of your lives begin.

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
lonely_cdnwife said:
Landing Story Time!!!

Love, Mr and Mrs LCW
Congrats n it feels so good to read your story let love lives on in your marriage n lives blessings hon :)

alyssaanthony

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
lonely_cdnwife said:
Landing Story Time!!!

Love, Mr and Mrs LCW
Love this! Your story is very encouraging.. thanks for sharing!! :)

On another note.. I finally looked through my notes (all 26 ridiculous pages lol) and I have one piece of good news... under medical it says PASSED!! So I'm assuming I don't have to worry about it being extended or anything? Also.. his criminal check says not started all over the place, so I guess we should just do another one before they ask? If so, where do I send it to?

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
lonely_cdnwife said:
Landing Story Time!!!

Love, Mr and Mrs LCW
Aww congrats and welcome to Canada Mr LCW.... wishing u all the best for the furture. Enjoy every moment together ur live finally began .... :)

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
LANDING STORY

Hello JamFam,

I am back from Sunny & Hot Jamaica, with my hubby !!! 8)
Hubby and I came back hand in hand from JA to CA. It was a surreal moment having him with me. I kept asking him ' u ok' along the way, and he kept responding ' mi good man' ;)
It was great to share this experience with him 'first time flying' and being able to see his expression for everything and capturing it ( camera).

The flight was smooth ( no turbulence )... So sometimes hubby, forgot he was on the plane :p.
He loved looking out seeing the sun & clouds, and all the city lights at night time. ;D
We drank wine a toasted in the air followed by a kiss :-*

Immigration was a breeze ( we went in together), although they did ask a few questions about him, me, our relationship.... They needed his passport and COPR.

The immigration officer asked ' how was the sponsorship process'... I told him it was toooo long, and they don't communicate with you, nor process in order of receipt which is nerve racking :mad:
He said that sometimes when KGN get's busy they send a few of their imm officer's down to help , I stressed that they need to do something about this because I know many ppl waiting ( that would be you guys ;)) The PPR card will arrive in the mail in the next 6-8 weeks
We did his SIN, which only took a few minutes, and collected all his 'welcome to Canada booklets'

Thank you JamFam, for the talks, 'hot topics's, support and info, I will still be checking on you guys :-*

Welcome all newbies, don't be shy to liven up the place with discussion topics, 'hot topic's', pic's, etc.

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
@ LCW , all I have to say is enjoy this new undertaking, this process is behind us now... :-*

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
CanJam said:
LANDING STORY

Hello JamFam,

Hubby and I came back hand in hand from JA to CA. It was a surreal moment having him with me. I kept asking him ' u ok' along the way, and he kept responding ' mi good man' ;)
It was great to share this experience with him 'first time flying' and being able to see his expression for everything and capturing it ( camera).

The flight was smooth ( no turbulence )... So sometimes hubby, forgot he was on the plane :p.
He loved looking out seeing the sun & clouds, and all the city lights at night time. ;D

Immigration was a breeze ( we went in together), although they did ask a few questions about him, me, our relationship.... They needed his passport and COPR.

The immigration officer asked ' how was the sponsorship process'... I told him it was toooo long, and they don't communicate with you, nor process in order of receipt which is nerve racking :mad:
He said that sometimes when KGN get's busy they send a few of their imm officer's down to help , I stressed that they need to do something about this because I know many ppl waiting ( that would be you guys ;)) The PPR card will arrive in the mail in the next 6-8 weeks
We did his SIN, which only took a few minutes, and collected all his 'welcome to Canada booklets'

Thank you JamFam, for the talks, 'hot topics's, support and info, I will still be checking on you guys :-*

Welcome all newbies, don't be shy to liven up the place with discussion topics, 'hot topic's', pic's, etc.
Aww so sweet to be able to bring hubby home
...Welcome to Canada Mr. Canjam, now you can relax and just enjoy life together

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
lonely_cdnwife said:
Landing Story Time!!!

Love, Mr and Mrs LCW
CONGRATS & WELCOME TO CANADA!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Good Morning!

Congrats on the amazing landing stories!! SO excited for you ladies!!! CanJam - how amazing it is to go from JA to CA hand in hand...I can only dream!

THOR, I TOTALLY ordered the wrong notes too! Dang it....I'm going to order them again in Sept - the right way!

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
CanJam said:
LANDING STORY

Hello JamFam,

I love landing stories, CONGRATS!!!! :p ::) I'm so happy to hear it was pretty smooth sailing for you guys and I'm sure hubby was apprehensive about the flight even if he didn't show it. lol

AngelsKiss

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
File Transfer...
04-Mar-2015
Med's Request
27-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
01-Apr-2015 Additional Test: 01-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
28-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Everyone,

Fellow Jamaican here living in Canada for the last 12 years. I am new to the site. I am sponsoring my mom and just heard back from immigration so now its time to fill in al the forms. Anyone here sponsoring a parent?

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
lonely_cdnwife said:
Landing Story Time!!!

Love, Mr and Mrs LCW
Welcome/Bienvenue to Canada Mr. LCW!

Beautiful landing story and thank you for sharing! Wishing you all the best for a happy, joyful and wonderful future together. When is Baby LCW due to arrive? Awesome that he is here for that :)

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
CanJam said:
LANDING STORY

Hello JamFam,

Welcome/Bienvenue to Canada Mr. CanJam!

Wow I get to type that TWICE on a Monday morning so amazing!!

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Canjam. Wishing you all the best and a lifetime of happiness, love and joy. Please keep us posted on this whirlwind journey.