January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
sammystorm19 said:
Thanks Ready...I'm hoping they find them as well. If not emails will be going out again and this time Mr. Harper will be added to it!!!
You.Go.Girl! :-*

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
CdnandTrini said:
Hi chickie, that is great news if they have been active on your file that recently! Keep the faith my sister, you will cross the finish line soon. Blessings.
Thank you everyone! I hope so..... ;D

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
ready_fi_move_on said:
Well this week has ended with a bang mrs nev congrats once again I am over the moon with joy for have not cried that much in awhile im so happy u are close to the end of your journey and your family will be reunited soon. Kingston dont fall asleep now you are on a role. ..my girl chickie still wating for her family daddys girl needs her husband and the rest of the kingston family need therr loved ones too. I wont play hiprocrite here everyone knows ill be in tears when my girl chickie72 family gets that ppr call
...no man left behind darling this has been my promise from the begining you have been a wonderful and supportive friend to me and I will forever be the same to you come on Kingston start off the week right I delcire it in the name of the father that this coming week will be chickie72 n her families week....that kingston will locate my girl sammys hubbies meds and get the ball rolling on her file n her hubby will soon be home with her n there beautiful little angel..that there will be many more ppr calls this week and many families reunited for christmas
awwww you are such a sweetie and thank you! You have not left me behind yet and I know you never will! We started off all together and we are ending together and that is the sweetest victory. Only two of us left to go! ;D ;D ;D

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
lovindahubby said:
This is true though.. she deserve it... chickie is like the mother for this forum, she accommodate and tries to help out everyone... same with nev... they deserve... kingston needs to wake up and give the rest of 2012 their PPR and their PP back...and start on 2013 cause we all waiting.
awww your a sweetie too. You all got me bawling again. I truly thought we would have gotten the call last week and basically it came down to a timeline. I think last week was about the lastest they could have called him for him to bring their passports in and get it back in time for xmas. So needless to say I was pretty shattered on Friday when nothing came but on the flipside of the coin, my girl Nev made up for all my sadness with her awesome news! In all honesty, I am glad it was her that got it.......I have had time with my hubby.....we had 2 1/2 years together before he had to go back and Nev has never had that much time with her hubby so they need this so they can begin their lives together. We have had each others backs since the beginning, we have cried together, prayed together, cussed out Kingston together and I wouldn't have wanted a better friend to be with thru all this! I have my 2nd anniversary coming up and I KNOW they will be home before then so I have accepted the fact and my brothers have all assured me I can spend time with them and their families for xmas so I am good with that. My original plans of christmas with myself and Jack Daniels will have to be put on hold until New years! :p :p :p :p :p :p

@Nev.....I just want a kodak moment of when hubby first hits the cold weather out there that is all i ask! Because he is going to cuss bumbaclot! :p :p :p :p

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
chickie72 said:
awww your a sweetie too. You all got me bawling again. I truly thought we would have gotten the call last week and basically it came down to a timeline. I think last week was about the lastest they could have called him for him to bring their passports in and get it back in time for xmas. So needless to say I was pretty shattered on Friday when nothing came but on the flipside of the coin, my girl Nev made up for all my sadness with her awesome news! In all honesty, I am glad it was her that got it.......I have had time with my hubby.....we had 2 1/2 years together before he had to go back and Nev has never had that much time with her hubby so they need this so they can begin their lives together. We have had each others backs since the beginning, we have cried together, prayed together, cussed out Kingston together and I wouldn't have wanted a better friend to be with thru all this! I have my 2nd anniversary coming up and I KNOW they will be home before then so I have accepted the fact and my brothers have all assured me I can spend time with them and their families for xmas so I am good with that. My original plans of christmas with myself and Jack Daniels will have to be put on hold until New years! :p :p :p :p :p :p

@ Nev.....I just want a kodak moment of when hubby first hits the cold weather out there that is all i ask! Because he is going to cuss bumbaclot! :p :p :p :p

Ur welcome chickie... U are though.. I thought no one would respond to my first post and u guys did and I appreciate that... U guys deserve that call... Everyone of us do.. Bt u guys have been holdin out for long.. And lol @ bumbaclot...hahhah I kno dat for a fact when the coldneSs hits him the first word.!! Rassclaat a ice box diss!!! Hahhah we are waiting for landing stories. Nev..

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:

@ Nev.....I just want a kodak moment of when hubby first hits the cold weather out there that is all i ask! Because he is going to cuss bumbaclot! :p :p :p :p
Chickie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't think it was possible to cry any more tears but once again you have proven me wrong!!!! I think you were secretly praying that my hubby would get PPR so you didn't have to eat dog poo!!!! Jam Fam -- I was so paranoid that my hubby was going to have an interview and Chickie kept telling me it was not going to happen. She had to take drastic measures and tell me if my hubby got called for an interview she would eat dog poo!!!! Obviously that was one bet she definitely wanted to win!!!! And thank goodness for both of us she did!

As you all know, I am a HUGE advocate for KG processing in order of receipt so I was fully expecting Daddys Girl to get the call first, then Chickie, and lastly, me. I should have known better, KG always throws us curve balls! Many nights Chickie and I would tell each other we would contact each other the next day by 10:30 am to let each other know we got PPR. As beyond thrilled as I was for my hubby to get the call on Friday, it was hard for me to tell Chickie because it was something we both have been waiting for, for so long. And like Frankfield said in her post, it is human nature to think, 'why not me'. And true to the amazing woman that Chickie is she took the news like a champ -- laughing and crying right along with me. And when I spoke to Daddys Girl I felt the same way and true to form she was just as happy for me as Chickie was. I am so glad I have had you ladies with me every step of the way -- I am truly blessed. :-*

Hubby and I have been together for five years and although I have been to JA several times, the longest we have spent together at one time is three weeks. I am so ready to spend the rest of my life with my hubby by my side. I know there will be bumps along the road but we both feel since we made it through this process then we can make it through anything.

Chickie, we are two peas in a pod -- almost everyone that congratulated me on PPR, had words of support for you! :D The Jam Fam is truly amazing and we are going to have a HUGE party on the KG thread when you and DG get PPR!!!!!

It was a balmy -38 in Winterpeg today and although hubby doesn't drink, smoke, or cuss, Chickie thinks the frigid temperatures will force at least one good swear word out of him when he walks out of the airport!!!!

And as I always say: we are all one day closer to the end of our immigration journey...

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
lovindahubby said:
Ur welcome chickie... U are though.. I thought no one would respond to my first post and u guys did and I appreciate that... U guys deserve that call... Everyone of us do.. Bt u guys have been holdin out for long.. And lol @ bumbaclot...hahhah I kno dat for a fact when the coldneSs hits him the first word.!! Rassclaat a ice box diss!!! Hahhah we are waiting for landing stories. Nev..
And I can't wait to share our landing story with you! :D

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
What you’re facing may seem bigger, stronger, or more powerful but don’t be intimidated. One touch of God’s favor can turn any situation around.

~Joel Osteen Ministires~

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
chickie72 said:
Hubby and I have had lenghty discussions about this......where as it drew him to his faith, I lost mine. Maybe when we finally together then gosh only knows what will happen. But I do know that when it is the right time....they will be home, not a minute sooner or later. Thank you again! :-*
Chickie,

2013, has been a year that will forever be remembered...painful losses, trying times. I prayed like never before and when my prayer was not enough I lost my faith. I questioned the almighty. I was angry with this invisible God..for a moment. I could not understand why the answer was No! I asked how could you do this to my family? I shut out everyone who cared..even my hubby at times. It is December - the same month last year that brought me great news only to see that turn to sorrow in the year 2013. I am slowly gaining back my strength in believing "the hand that controls my destiny is the one that rules the world". So isn't it stupid for me to hold malice with the supreme power.. Don't I need favour from the only entity that is able to bestow it upon me? So like a child I crawl on my knees and ask for forgiveness and mercy. In time your faith will be restored. In the mean time it is ok to accept your human frailties. This will allow you and hubby to fall into each others arms for comfort. It does not matter who tells you they care and wish the best for you, only the "greatest matchmaker" and hubby want this the same way you do. Somewhere down the road a light bulb will come on and you will see why it took so long... You will remember this minute and you will see how deeply you are loved. I will be happy when this year ends..l hope to see the new one and pray better days are ahead for us all. I sense your spirit is in a place where I have been too many times to count. But I can say without reservation "SOON" it will be the break of day... I await with bated breath! Good night!

greengurl

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2013
Interview........
None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
Nevaeha said:
Chickie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't think it was possible to cry any more tears but once again you have proven me wrong!!!! I think you were secretly praying that my hubby would get PPR so you didn't have to eat dog poo!!!! Jam Fam -- I was so paranoid that my hubby was going to have an interview and Chickie kept telling me it was not going to happen. She had to take drastic measures and tell me if my hubby got called for an interview she would eat dog poo!!!! Obviously that was one bet she definitely wanted to win!!!! And thank goodness for both of us she did!

As you all know, I am a HUGE advocate for KG processing in order of receipt so I was fully expecting Daddys Girl to get the call first, then Chickie, and lastly, me. I should have known better, KG always throws us curve balls! Many nights Chickie and I would tell each other we would contact each other the next day by 10:30 am to let each other know we got PPR. As beyond thrilled as I was for my hubby to get the call on Friday, it was hard for me to tell Chickie because it was something we both have been waiting for, for so long. And like Frankfield said in her post, it is human nature to think, 'why not me'. And true to the amazing woman that Chickie is she took the news like a champ -- laughing and crying right along with me. And when I spoke to Daddys Girl I felt the same way and true to form she was just as happy for me as Chickie was. I am so glad I have had you ladies with me every step of the way -- I am truly blessed. :-*

Hubby and I have been together for five years and although I have been to JA several times, the longest we have spent together at one time is three weeks. I am so ready to spend the rest of my life with my hubby by my side. I know there will be bumps along the road but we both feel since we made it through this process then we can make it through anything.

Chickie, we are two peas in a pod -- almost everyone that congratulated me on PPR, had words of support for you! :D The Jam Fam is truly amazing and we are going to have a HUGE party on the KG thread when you and DG get PPR!!!!!

It was a balmy -38 in Winterpeg today and although hubby doesn't drink, smoke, or cuss, Chickie thinks the frigid temperatures will force at least one good swear word out of him when he walks out of the airport!!!!

And as I always say: we are all one day closer to the end of our immigration journey...
Congrats again on PPR! I'm sure it still feels unreal! Praying that the preparations you and your husband make for his arrival go smoothly!
Your 'story' sounds the same as mine! Hubby and I have been together 5 years and I have visited Jamaica several times, the most being for 3 weeks. He has never left Jamaica. I am also worried about my hubby going for an interview. I am sure that fear will remain until my husband sets foot on Canadian soil! I hate being negative and try my best to think positive thoughts!
Just wanted to thank you for being an encouragement and an inspiration to all of us!
Can't wait to hear all about your husbands landing!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
greengurl said:
Congrats again on PPR! I'm sure it still feels unreal! Praying that the preparations you and your husband make for his arrival go smoothly!
Your 'story' sounds the same as mine! Hubby and I have been together 5 years and I have visited Jamaica several times, the most being for 3 weeks. He has never left Jamaica. I am also worried about my hubby going for an interview. I am sure that fear will remain until my husband sets foot on Canadian soil! I hate being negative and try my best to think positive thoughts!
Just wanted to thank you for being an encouragement and an inspiration to all of us!
Can't wait to hear all about your husbands landing!
Thanks greengurl, we hope so too! :D

It is quite the task to try and prevent our minds from going to 'the dark side'. I completely agree that hubby and I will be apprehensive until he walks out of the airport in Canada...

Hang tight and keep the faith!

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Morning Everyone!! Alright Kingston! What's going to happen this week?! Can't wait for you to finish off our lovely 2012's if not for Christmas, then NEW YEAR'S! Who wouldn't want to kiss their hubbies at Midnight??! :-* :-* ;D

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Good morning Mrs. Parkin and Jam Fam!!!!

Come on Kingston, spread the love -- you still have time to reunite families for the holidays! Make some phone calls, send some emails, and return passports!!!!! It's the most wonderful time of the year and you have the ability to make it even sweeter!!!!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Morning JamFam!!! It's official........Dec 9th 2013 - application filed!!!!!

WOOOOOOOT! :p