WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
chickie72 said:
welcome back....long time no talk......does this mean your hubby finally got PPR? I hope so, you have been a long time waiting.
Chickie hon, what's the deal with your file honey? What is Kinston's problem. People, send the woman her husband already nuh.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
firstladyking said:
Chichie hon, what's the deal with your file honey? What is Kinston's problem. People, send the woman her husband already nuh.
LOL i am here patiently waiting, no news yet, last set of notes had no updates on them, waiting for next set to come at the end of June....we are basically just waiting for them to ask for the ARC but I am not sure what the holdup is? Maybe someone is on vacation, don't government workers get a lot of vacation time? LOL

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
chickie72 said:
LOL i am here patiently waiting, no news yet, last set of notes had no updates on them, waiting for next set to come at the end of June....we are basically just waiting for them to ask for the ARC but I am not sure what the holdup is? Maybe someone is on vacation, don't government workers get a lot of vacation time? LOL
what's ARC?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
carm_cnd said:
what's ARC?
Authorization to return to Canada- since my husband has been in Canada before he will need this in order to return it is a $400 fee and a letter stating why he should be allowed to return

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Hello Goodnight Everyone, sorry i have not been online for awhile but i have been lurking in and out of the forum checking up on everyone. my wife was out here visiting me for the past 2 weeks but she is safe and sound back in Canada. so right now im here missing her like crazy but one thing is that i have to thank God for bringing her here to me in Jamaica. i took her on a royal tour of Jamaica this time around because she say that the next traveling is me traveling to Canada.....lol.......the only bad thing that happen is when i was coming back from the airport to drop of the rental car, i was driving in Holland Bamboo and a truck hit one of the bamboo out of the root and the bamboo hit the car in front of me and broke the windscreen......so for me to avoid hitting the car infront of me i sung out of the way to the next side of the street where the oncoming traffic far down the road so i had time do do what i was doing......but since the bamboo was so long it hit the car i was driving and broke the windscreen as well.......the truck driver ran but i caught up to him and brought him to the police....they just took our statement and told us that they will contact us soon........No one was hurt at all thank God.....

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Good evening everyone...I was directed to come to this neck of the forum (Kingston Jamaica) I am more than new to the forum and been looking thru some people experiences and cannot find what I'm looking for, so I hope someone would have had the same experience and be able to guide me in the right direction. Here is my issue and not too sure what to think. My Husband just had his outland interview with an IO that wasn't too pleasant to deal with as she told my husband she thought he was just using me for my money to wich my husband disagreed and assured the IO our marriage is legit. I have visited him 9 times in Jah and have documentation to assure them (passports, boarding passes etc.) After asking many questions over and over again (answers the same every time) After the interview she told my husband that he would receive the decision in the mail...he wasn't given any paperwork or slips of paper. And they kept his passport and application and everything we presented except his non-accompanying dependent's passports they were handed back. Now here is my concern...if they kept his passport is this a bad sign?...and when after an interview can we expect a decision?

Any input on personal experiences similar to mine would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
waitingonforever said:
Good evening everyone...I was directed to come to this neck of the forum (Kingston Jamaica) I am more than new to the forum and been looking thru some people experiences and cannot find what I'm looking for, so I hope someone would have had the same experience and be able to guide me in the right direction. Here is my issue and not too sure what to think. My Husband just had his outland interview with an IO that wasn't too pleasant to deal with as she told my husband she thought he was just using me for my money to wich my husband disagreed and assured the IO our marriage is legit. I have visited him 9 times in Jah and have documentation to assure them (passports, boarding passes etc.) After asking many questions over and over again (answers the same every time) After the interview she told my husband that he would receive the decision in the mail...he wasn't given any paperwork or slips of paper. And they kept his passport and application and everything we presented except his non-accompanying dependent's passports they were handed back. Now here is my concern...if they kept his passport is this a bad sign?...and when after an interview can we expect a decision?

Thank you
hey there .........if they kept his passport that a very good thing......he will get the stamp in his passport.......this happen to alot of ppl and they get thru....the immigration officer is just giving him a hard time that all......that is my opinion...if they would of handed his passport back then i would be concern but they have it in there pocession.....just pray to God and have faith in him

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
waitingonforever said:

Thank you
Good evening waitingonforever and welcome to the family. :D

I agree with Maddants, I don't see why KG would have kept your hubby's passport if they weren't going to give him the visa. Hopefully he will hear something soon.

Please feel free to share your timeline/story with us if you feel like it.

We're happy to have you here with us on the banana boat ride from JA to Canada!!!!

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Maddants said:
hey there .........if they kept his passport that a very good thing......he will get the stamp in his passport.......this happen to alot of ppl and they get thru....the immigration officer is just giving him a hard time that all......that is my opinion...if they would of handed his passport back then i would be concern but they have it in there pocession.....just pray to God and have faith in him
Thank you for your response and god bless Maddants...I pray every day that myself and other will be reunited with they're loved ones ;)

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
waitingonforever said:
Thank you for your response and god bless Maddants...I pray every day that myself and other will be reunited with they're loved ones ;)
you are very welcome sis......i sent you a personal message.....i dont know if you can reply back to me as yet since you are a newbie......you will have to send 10 post to be a member then you can reply back to personal message i think

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Nevaeha said:

I agree with Maddants, I don't see why KG would have kept your hubby's passport if they weren't going to give him the visa. Hopefully he will hear something soon.

We're happy to have you here with us on the banana boat ride from JA to Canada!!!!
Thank you for your kind words Nevaeha..and Im glad to be welcomed as I was...thank you and god bless!!..In my case I hope the banana boat doesn't sink!! And Oh my what a ride so far ;)

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
waitingonforever said:
Thank you for your kind words Nevaeha..and Im glad to be welcomed as I was...thank you and god bless!!..In my case I hope the banana boat doesn't sink!! And Oh my what a ride so far ;)
the boat is not going to sink at all......God is the captain and i know that God will not allow it at all..... :)

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Maddants said:
you are very welcome sis......i sent you a personal message.....i dont know if you can reply back to me as yet since you are a newbie......you will have to send 10 post to be a member then you can reply back to personal message i think
I think you are right, I think I'm too new...lol I can read the messages but I cannot respond :'(

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:

hey there sis how are you doing......longtime me and you have not chat......any news on your application

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Maddants said:
Hello Goodnight Everyone, sorry i have not been online for awhile but i have been lurking in and out of the forum checking up on everyone. my wife was out here visiting me for the past 2 weeks but she is safe and sound back in Canada. so right now im here missing her like crazy but one thing is that i have to thank God for bringing her here to me in Jamaica. i took her on a royal tour of Jamaica this time around because she say that the next traveling is me traveling to Canada.....lol.......the only bad thing that happen is when i was coming back from the airport to drop of the rental car, i was driving in Holland Bamboo and a truck hit one of the bamboo out of the root and the bamboo hit the car in front of me and broke the windscreen......so for me to avoid hitting the car infront of me i sung out of the way to the next side of the street where the oncoming traffic far down the road so i had time do do what i was doing......but since the bamboo was so long it hit the car i was driving and broke the windscreen as well.......the truck driver ran but i caught up to him and brought him to the police....they just took our statement and told us that they will contact us soon........No one was hurt at all thank God.....
:eek: Maddants, thank God you are okay!!!! That sounds like a close call!!!!

I'm happy to hear that you and your wifey had another memorable holiday and that you treated her like the queen she is.

I have missed having the both of you on the forum.

Any word on your interview date?
:mad: