None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
ready_fi_move_on said:
Happy tuesday everyone here catching up on my reading noy yall can chat lol BIG CONGRATS to FLK Tin tin N NEKIA ...way to go kingston dweet dweret Cee babes today is your day the begining of the end for you hon hubby will be in your arms by spring break(lol flights to canada are usually cheaper because everybody tryn to leave dem time brap brap....all though I know say u n hibby will pay anything to bbe togather finally....) Kingston way to go nice work...sorry I have not been around for a bit fams lost a family member on saturday so you done know the I'm 50 shades of sad right now but life must go on :'( nuff love fams

oh no!!!!!!!

:( !!!!!!!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
ceeallen said:
Yes!!!!

Somehow I feel these next two weeks are going to be a much harder and
Longer wait than the past 8 months!!
Anyone can run the first 26 miles of a marathon, it's the last .2 miles that will kill you!!!! :p

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
ready_fi_move_on said:
no problem hon >>>there is no way that i could abandon the forum ...all of you were so supportive to me through my time and held me togather through the my many break downs ...what kind of person would i be if i did not stay to support all of you
Sorry for your loss, Ready. :'(

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Re: Application finally sent!!

dawlex said:
Hi everyone,

I posted here a while back and got some very helpful advice and information from this board. Just wanted to announce that we have finally sent in our application and it arrived at CIC last week. We ended up applying Inland though, so I will mostly be hanging out over on the 2013 Inland board. But I wanted to pop in here and thank everyone for the warm welcome and all of the helpful advice when we were full of questions and just beginning our immigration journey. This is a great board with great people and we wish everyone here all the best with their applications.
Congrats dawlex! Come visit us and keep us posted of your journey. :D

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Good Afternoon Everyone!!!

Being away from the forum for a few days feels like an eternity. I even feel like an amateur posting right now!!

@ Anada. Thanks for the shout out darling. He totally devoured the poutine. LOL

@ Ready, so sorry to hear about the loss. May God's hands comfort you and your family in this time.

@ Chickie.....BIG HUGS to you my friend.

@ FLK, ok so I snuck in the church money. LOL

Soo...just a little update, hubbie will be starting work in about a week and half. Got him lined up starting as a Brand Ambassador for our company marketing events. First client: Nissan. May have some opportunities to travel across Canada depending on his performance and leadership abilities. Would love for him to do some of the Olympic work coming up also.

Just have to get to a service centre to apply for his SIN this week and opening of a bank account.

Wishing everyone an amazing Tuesday and praying for our friends here to be reunited before the month ends!

Big Love

xoxoxo

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Halfmoon said:
Soo...just a little update, hubbie will be starting work in about a week and half. Got him lined up starting as a Brand Ambassador for our company marketing events. First client: Nissan. May have some opportunities to travel across Canada depending on his performance and leadership abilities. Would love for him to do some of the Olympic work coming up also.
Congrats to Mr. Moon!!!!! Such great news!!!!

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Halfmoon said:

Being away from the forum for a few days feels like an eternity. I even feel like an amateur posting right now!!

@ Ready, so sorry to hear about the loss. May God's hands comfort you and your family in this time.

Just have to get to a service centre to apply for his SIN this week and opening of a bank account.

Wishing everyone an amazing Tuesday and praying for our friends here to be reunited before the month ends!

Big Love

xoxoxo
That's great for hubby!!!! He has a great woman behind him!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
blondie1216 said:
That's great for hubby!!!! He has a great woman behind him!

***Blush***

Blondie we really need to catch up. I want to hear all about your first days here!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Nevaeha said:
Congrats to Mr. Moon!!!!! Such great news!!!!

Thanks Nev!!!

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Halfmoon said:
***Blush***

Blondie we really need to catch up. I want to hear all about your first days here!
I know right.. Just trying to settle in.. It's been a month now.. Got my apartment 2 weeks ago.. Then had to set up Phone, Internet, and cable.. Get some furniture like beds and stuff.. Not gonna shop until hubby arrives (hopefully soon).. It's amazing how sponsorship for everyone here means getting to be with family and for me it separated us for a few months. I remember this feeling from the beginning of our relationship... Missing your loved one so much... Not wanted to do much cuz your hubby is not here.. little things irritate you like not being able to talk to hubby anytime you wanted etc.. I think in the beginning it was hard but to have to leave your hubby after being inseparable for so long makes it worse. I am so use to him being around now it feels like I missing apart of myself.

But anyway nuff wit the sad stories.. Got kids in school fairly easy and they have adjusted so easily.. I love my kids (easily adaptable as long as they with me, separate us and all hell breaks loose)

Registered for OHIP and start training for my job next week At least I get to work from home in the beginning.. Will eventually venture out!! Hopefully into fashion and/or advertising!

Had my first snow day and played at the park in the cold on family day.

I agree with your comment on having a good friend.. I have made a couple and I wouldn't trade them for the world!

I didn't really want to write a landing story as I don't officially feel I landed until hubby arrives so there will be more to come when he gets here!

I am happy your journey of loneliness is over! Never leave his side again!! It's the worst feeling in the world!! Oh and you should write a book! you're very good at expressing your self!

I think thats it!!! :)

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Halfmoon said:

Big Love

xoxoxo

Congrats to your hubby on his new job and good luck getting all his paperwork!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
blondie1216 said:
I know right.. Just trying to settle in.. It's been a month now.. Got my apartment 2 weeks ago.. Then had to set up Phone, Internet, and cable.. Get some furniture like beds and stuff.. Not gonna shop until hubby arrives (hopefully soon).. It's amazing how sponsorship for everyone here means getting to be with family and for me it separated us for a few months. I remember this feeling from the beginning of our relationship... Missing your loved one so much... Not wanted to do much cuz your hubby is not here.. little things irritate you like not being able to talk to hubby anytime you wanted etc.. I think in the beginning it was hard but to have to leave your hubby after being inseparable for so long makes it worse. I am so use to him being around now it feels like I missing apart of myself.

But anyway nuff wit the sad stories.. Got kids in school fairly easy and they have adjusted so easily.. I love my kids (easily adaptable as long as they with me, separate us and all hell breaks loose)

Registered for OHIP and start training for my job next week At least I get to work from home in the beginning.. Will eventually venture out!! Hopefully into fashion and/or advertising!

I agree with your comment on having a good friend.. I have made a couple and I wouldn't trade them for the world!

I didn't really want to write a landing story as I don't officially feel I landed until hubby arrives so there will be more to come when he gets here!

I am happy your journey of loneliness is over! Never leave his side again!! It's the worst feeling in the world!! Oh and you should write a book! you're very good at expressing your self!

Hey Blondie! Can't wait for your hubby to be with you soon. Then life can start anew for you also..Congrats on the apartment and getting the kids into school. At least you will all get into a routine now instead of being kind of limbo you know! Especially with your job and the training coming soon!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
blondie1216 said:

Blondie finding a nice home to settle, enrolling the children in school AND job lined up. You've conquered more than half the battle Superwoman!!!

I am highly impressed!!

I love sad stories for there is always a happy one in the end so bring it on!!! Joke. Nothing to be sad about sweetie. You'll be so busy, the next couple of months will feel like 2 weeks!!!

As for writing a book, I think I already have with the amount of posts I've made on here!!! Really appreciate the compliment. If I decide to one day, I'll be sure to dedicate it to the wonderful people here on the forum. It'll go something like this:

Dedicated to all those who endured in a triumphant journey to be with the one we love. ;)

Ms Malawi

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-12-2012
File Transfer...
07-01-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
02-05-2013
Passport Req..
10-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013
LANDED..........
27-05-2013
Halfmoon said:
Dedicated to all those who endured in a triumphant journey to be with the one we love. ;)
And to those somewhere in the middle of the journey to happiness.. (can't forget those of us still in the middle or beginning ;D)

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Ms Malawi said:
And to those somewhere in the middle of the journey to happiness.. (can't forget those of us still in the middle or beginning ;D)
It covers ALL!!!

xo