WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
Maddants said:
Hey sis .....if my wife ask me if i would give up sex.....Me would sure do the same thing like your hubby did to you.....me would of ask her what planet is she from..lol..but i know my wife would never ask me that question for sure....I would say that my wifey have white liver.....lmaoooo
Where did I hear that expression before...oh yes...my husband accused me of having a white liver too...it's not us, it's the good good you know what that the man dem are putting on us... :p

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Maddants said:
my ecas has change also.......before they start working to fix the glitch......on the sponsorship status is said decision made....then when they start working on it and it came back it says in process not it change back to decision made again........for the permanent status is just said application receive so when i click on it it just tell me when they receive the application ...it dont say medical receive any more.....they took that off......so i dont know if they are still working on it still
Hey there brother....don't think to much on the ECAS......it is wacky some days i think......hopefully you hear this week when you interview is.....praying for you!

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Nevaeha said:
That's great news Keke! Woo Hoo! Each day that passes brings you one day closer....
Thx Nev!! You are right!

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
Halfmoon said:
Hellooooooo Everyone!!!!!

How has everyone been doing? I see we have much to celebrate here!! Wow what an awesome month!!!!!!

I haven't had a chance to read each post however was able to catch glimpse of the astounding news for several of our beloved members. Without further a due here is some much deserved congratulations to Cee. I am so happy for you. It is your time and I wish you the very best that life has awaiting the moment you and your husband reunite. So here is a big toss................

******Throws Confetti!!!!*******

Najj, congratulations to you also. Your sugastick has landed. What a blessing. I am rejoicing and wish you many many years ahead full of love and happiness. Enjoy this wonderful time of togetherness with your soul mate.

Have I missed anyone else? Do update me if I have. I don't want to leave out anyone!

So I was about to get in to bed but decided this would be the perfect time to sneak on and touch base with everyone. I just made hubbie his late night snack and kissed him good night. Waited oh but 1 min for the light snore to kick in and then quickly scurried over to my breakfast bar and to turn on my lap top. (It really does take him 1 min or less to fall asleep).

Where do I start? I recall the last post I made was about seeing everyone on the other side. So here goes.......

I arrived at Pearson mins after midnight of the 14th and was feeling calm. I think I had built up so much anxiety that I couldn't be any more nervous than I was. I'm very grateful to have had a very special friend hold my hand throughout the day, counting down every hour, sending me screen shots of where the flight was, and staying with me while I raced down the 401 to get to the airport on time. Ladies, make sure you have that one friend who can do this for you on that day for without him/her, you may just collapse like I almost did.

So I want to give a special thanks to Miss D who was a true friend to me that entire day especially when I got stuck in traffic on the 401 mins before hubbie's plane was about to land. I was in panic mode an you kept me focus.

Also, Nev, thank you for giving me jokes throughout the day and being a cheerleader in one of the most important days of my life.

......So Hubbie's plane landed right at 12:12 and I waited about 30 mins before he made his grand exit. I only recall seeing the two doors slide apart and seeing his handsome face. Boy he looked so darn good I tell you. In that moment, the feeling is surreal. These past years of being the one to get on a plane to see him, I couldn't believe he was the one to coming to me this time. Here is where I may disappoint you all but in all honesty, there wasn't really a big show like you would see in the movies where you run towards each other in slow motion, get lifted up in the air and kiss passionately for mins.

He simply smiled, walked over, held me and gave me a sweet kiss saying, I'm here baby, I'm finally here.

So without wasting anymore time, I bundled him up and we left. His reaction to the cold was that he LOVED it. As cold as it was, he just loved it!! I couldn't believe it. LOL!!

I took the long route home as I wanted him to see the Toronto skyline the first night. We went to have Chinese food which he devoured!! He keeps asking to go back!!!

Y'all are prolly thinking we've been making moon babies the last few days right? Well yes but it's been more like when we can fit it in!! We've had so much to do!! Since he's been here, we've gone grocery shopping, went to Winners to check out some winter gear, took him out to a really cool spot called Joe Mama's yesterday evening and we even hit up a club that a good friend of mine invited us to called 6 degrees. Ironically it happened to be Jamaica & Trinidad special long weekend night. Since my friend was the promoter for the event, we got on a special guest list that didn't require us to pay cover charge (big savings of $50) and drink tickets all night!! Had a blast!!

I think the only thing that has me a little tired is all the cooking I've been doing (not that kind of cooking)!! Hubbie is sooooo in love with my cooking, says he's in food heaven and has never tasted food so good. (That's huge coming from him) I held back cooking for him all this time as he's always done the cooking!!

Here are a few items from the Moon menu the last few days:

Buttered Banana pancakes, bacon, and sweet pepper omelette
Garlic Shrimp, Alfredo linguine
Southern style baked chicken with garlic buttered mash potatoes with the skin and sweet corn
His late night snack tonight....triple stacked grilled cheese and 4 Oreo cookies

The other day when we were out, I ordered poutine and hubbie asked why he got regular fries and I got the poutine. I had this look on my face. :-X
Turns out he loved it!!!

So to conclude, our start has been amazing. Most important thing for me is that he is comfortable. He wakes up everyday expressing how happy and lucky he is.

His daily words to me have been, I want you to always be happy with me babes, because if you're not, then I have no reason to be.

My words to you my friends is that life is a journey take it one day at a time. Don't rush and try to get everything done all at once. Map out a plan and stick to it. No matter what, always make time to show appreciation to one another and express gratitude for having each other. Being miles apart these past 2 1/2 years will always be a reminder to not sweat the small stuff....Life is too short for that. Make every day count. Savour the moment and live in the now.

Thank you everyone for all your love and support. You guys will always be my family.

Big Love.

Lastly, Y'all know I can't leave out the pics!!

Here are a few snaps since hubbie's landing.

All I can say is NUFF LOVE and NUFF HAPPINESS. Welcome home Mr Moonie, welcome home.

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
chickie72 said:
That is awesome news Keke! Great to hear......keep up the good work Kingston. ( i updated the spreadsheet ;D)
Thx chickie!! It's feels good to finally get an update....

Lets go KGN.......

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Samilanaire said:
Thats awesome news keke congrats my girl yes i agree kgn is working keeping my faith that i will hear something soon
Thx mamacita!! Ur time is just around the corner.....

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ceeallen said:
Happy family day everyone!

Small update.....Oct 30th my ecas went in process without showing an actual date...one week before hubby got ppr my ecas was down, it is now back up and my ecas says in process with a date on wen they started processing my case which was February 12th, right on my anniversary day!!!! Hubby then got ppr Feb 15th at exactly 10 am.

Hubby will b making his way to Kingston tomorrow bright n early in time for 1-2 pm as Kingston told him...then the wait for his returned passport begins!!

Kingston there's many others here waiting to be reunited with their loved ones, keep it moving!!!

Nexxxxt
He will be here by the end of the month, you must be on pins and needles.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
Keke78 said:
Thx chickie!! It's feels good to finally get an update....

Lets go KGN.......
Hang in there Keke your day is coming soon.

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Hi Keke. Way to go. Congrats. Wish you a speedy ending to this process. Soon and very soon, you'll be leaving all this behind. Keep the faith.

Keke78 said:
Good afternoon everyone - HAPPY FAMILY DAY!!!!

@ Moonie - Thanks for sharing the pics and ur landing storing (a pleasure to read as usual). Now that hubby is home with you, your forever continues.....wishing you and hubby a life fill with love, joy, happiness, goodwill, peace...and all the good stuff :) :) :)

Update for me......

I too was unable to log into my ecas for the past week or so. I just logged on and got the update that my file went to in process, it also states "we started processing your application on February 4, 2013" ;D

I see Kingston has really been working....Waaaayyyy to KG!!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Samilanaire said:
Maddants ur time is near and i feel it just hold the faith ull be home to mrs maddants soon
I know mi soon reach the end of this long process....Come on kingston .....can you please free up all our passport so when can start our lives.....God i klnow you are listening to our cries ....Just send out the order for kingston to free us up please

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
firstladyking said:
Where did I hear that expression before...oh yes...my husband accused me of having a white liver too...it's not us, it's the good good you know what that the man dem are putting on us... :p
lol........we men are just making sure that we keep all the females happy in that department....lmaoooooo

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
firstladyking said:
Hang in there Keke your day is coming soon.
Thanks FLK...I can feel it!!

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
tamarindball said:
Hi Keke. Way to go. Congrats. Wish you a speedy ending to this process. Soon and very soon, you'll be leaving all this behind. Keep the faith.
Thanks Tammy!!

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
Okay, I sent an email to Kingston on Friday, they responded to day...

Police certificates outstanding.
Passport and self addressed pre-paid Airway Bill from DHL or a courier of your choice may be submitted with clear police records.

Is this it now for us? Redo Police Certificate then submit with passport...are we finally at the end of this process???

I'm in total disbelief, someone please tell me it's finally over.