Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Well........happy sunday everyone! What the heck.......

Stop the rass fighting and arguing and support one another, that is all I have to say....I like coming here to speak with others about the process WE ALL are going through and to be totally truthful, I am not angry to see another person who is ahead of me get an update when I don't but I am confused by it. But I tell myself, they say to never question God about things we have no control over so how can we question Kingston either....there is no rhyme nor reason to they way they do things and we cant question them because you wont get an answer so we just have to live with it and be happy for that person no matter what because at least we know that Kingston is working....look how long we have sat the last little while and nothing has come out of Kingston and all of a sudden they are going crazy......I am happy, it means they will soon get done with another person so they can work on mine.

Yaahoo Monday soon start. Come Kingston, show us some more magic.

ONE LOVE and BLESSINGS TO ALL!

TS

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
By the way Chickie72, I had meant to let you know that I FIRMLY believe your forms are in KG regardless if whether you recieved that update or not. That should have been communicated to you regardless of whether it's CIC-M or KG updates your ECAS.

I thank you for this......and yes I do believe also that my file is there, it must be now, it is over a month since I got my sponsorship approval

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
chickie72 said:
Well........happy sunday everyone! What the heck.......

Stop the rass fighting and arguing and support one another, that is all I have to say....I like coming here to speak with others about the process WE ALL are going through and to be totally truthful, I am not angry to see another person who is ahead of me get an update when I don't but I am confused by it. But I tell myself, they say to never question God about things we have no control over so how can we question Kingston either....there is no rhyme nor reason to they way they do things and we cant question them because you wont get an answer so we just have to live with it and be happy for that person no matter what because at least we know that Kingston is working....look how long we have sat the last little while and nothing has come out of Kingston and all of a sudden they are going crazy......I am happy, it means they will soon get done with another person so they can work on mine.

Yaahoo Monday soon start. Come Kingston, show us some more magic.

ONE LOVE and BLESSINGS TO ALL!

TS
Agree and the haters need to just chill out and quit hating or trying to minimize on peoples progress.

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
chickie72 said:
By the way Chickie72, I had meant to let you know that I FIRMLY believe your forms are in KG regardless if whether you recieved that update or not. That should have been communicated to you regardless of whether it's CIC-M or KG updates your ECAS.

I thank you for this......and yes I do believe also that my file is there, it must be now, it is over a month since I got my sponsorship approval
;D Your welcome and I feel your anxiety of just getting that cleared up. Any how, if it makes you feel even more reassured, you could send a small note to KG inquiring about the receipt status of your application. They've seem to be pretty quick with confirming those types of inquiries as they did with mine and others here and you will likely get an "in process" confirm in the same breadth of email. ;)

Good luck and wishing for an even busier week for KG!!

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Mawnin 2 All wah we se Kingston a blaze it up this week thats the spirit i love wateva was sed done gone aready lets move caz we r all one big support group Jamgirl n Charlie big ups Ready my girl big ups too n everyone else shout out to u have a productive day one and all

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Good Morning Everyone..........first and far most ..... I came to this website to see if there is alot of ppl just like my self is going through this long dreadful immigration process.......we are going to get through this process.....So if you all want to fight each other there is a boxing ring in las vegas or atlantic city.......this forum should not have to come to that at all... Im very happy for all that is getting some result. that me me very more anxious to get mime aswel.....My wife is finally leaving to head back to canada after her two weeks our here in jamaica with me.....im going to miss her alot but that is just life and i know that i will sure see her again very soon......... I have a question for all......did your partner get any letter from immigration saying that they was approve of getting sponsor because a friend of mines told me that immigration suppose to send me a letter like the one that they send my wife in canada or they stop send that letter......im off to the airport now some hope when i get back i can hear some more good news for everyone........TTYL

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Good morning family and happy Monday to ALL
MADDANTS I am sorry that you spouse is leaving you today but as you say you will see her again
hoping and praying for you for ALL of us that this process comes to and end soon and our families will be reunited. As for kgn giving an aor it is rare that they respond to anyone and let them them know that they have received there file ....heck kgn hardly respond to emails .. the only thing we can do is sit tight and hope and pray that we here something and the process don't mad we
Samilanaire said:
Good Mawnin 2 All wah we se Kingston a blaze it up this week that's the spirit i love wateva was send done gone already lets move caz we r all one big support group Jamgirl n Charlie big ups Ready my girl big ups too n everyone else shout out to u have a productive day one and all
big up girl hope life a treat you good
chickie baby u done know way to talk di thing dem

kgn do your thing and ease up some of this stess :)

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Good Mawnin!

Love to start the day with positive vybz!!

Kingston, I would love to do some updates today for my friends here.... we waiting on you...

:-*

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
Jamgirl said:
Good Mawnin!

Love to start the day with positive vybz!!

Kingston, I would love to do some updates today for my friends here.... we waiting on you...

:-*

u sure about that cause i was just about to put someone on blast and BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

Royal Lolly

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2012
File Transfer...
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
20-12-2012
chickie72 said:
Congrats what great news to hear! you are almost there.......

It is funny how before this process, i wanted so bad for the weekend to start lol now I don't want the weekends, I want Mondays to start so Kingston will get to work on these applications
Couldn't agree with you more. I hate the weekends now......
1st they are incredibly lonely and second, like you said, I know Kingston is not working.
Can't wait till he is here so I can start enjoying weekends again :)

Royal Lolly

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2012
File Transfer...
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
20-12-2012
Can someone tell me when the meds that my husband did expire? is it after 1 year?

Maddants, I also joined this forum to get some comfort, joy and knowledge from everyone's experience. I think any negativity that one might "feel" out of anyone's post is just total frustration and confusion at the inconsistencies of the process. I have never felt that someone is angry at anyone's good news. Each bit of good news, whether personal or for someone else is a Blessing!!!!

Another week, another opportunity for more Blessings for one of us!!!!
Let's rejoice in that :)

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
@ROYAL - Yes, meds expire after a year. So my hubby did his aug22 and they expired aug21.

@ANADA - Thank you for the support. I appreciate it more than you know. However, I don't think blasting anyone will help. You know what I mean...

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
Jamgirl said:
@ ROYAL - Yes, meds expire after a year. So my hubby did his aug22 and they expired aug21.

@ ANADA - Thank you for the support. I appreciate it more than you know. However, I don't think blasting anyone will help. You know what I mean...

oh yes but i dooooo...and lucky for that.

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Good morning everyone!

So as I sat here last night and then again this morning, I wondered why in the world a bunch of people whom we consider to be family would ever be so hateful to each other.. I wonder if a certain few of you are intentionally here to either jump down on someone/people or here to cause problems. I am here... AS AN OUTSIDER!! YES I said it.. because No I am not from Jamaica, and yes I am with my hubby while we are going through this process. (I can understand your frustration being away from the love of your life because we started that way and it wasnt easy..) The only thing we really have in common is the immigration process. But I came here looking for support and I was thrilled to find such a loving and FUN atmosphere where people I don't even know can make me feel so good about the situation we are all in.

So in saying this and being an OUTSIDER, you really need to stop worrying about what others say, do, act, bitch, complain, freak-out, trip, create friendships, personalities and all the like.. If any of you don't like what the other has to say,,,,, IGNORE IT! Why sit here and talk about who did what, said what, saw what when you may never see or know this person.. Some of you here don't want to make friendships so no need to stress. I am happy I came here and met new friends that I will definitely have for the rest of my life but if you aren't in that boat.. calm down relax and enjoy what everyone can offer.

There are a lot of times I sit on this forum and watch cat fights break out over stupid things.. Everyone's personality is different! You learn to love people for their ways and if you can't, you just don't f-ck with them! Please do not stoop so low as to talk about one's family in any hurtful way.. It's not worth it.. You lose even the ones who like you!

I want to be friends with everyone!!! EVERYONE!! Jamgirl, Halfmoon, Ceeallen,(yes all three a yall) Ready, Anada, Chickie72, Charlie, Samillaire, dainty, Melissa, and all of our peeps here.. Everyone one of you have made me smile at some point.. but the countless back biting, I'm not a part of and don't like.. so keep it to yaself as some of us here on the forum are her to have a good time!

So Now those who's corn I just mashed will talk about this and the others will realize we are in this together..

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY! KINGSTON Please send these girls their peeps so we can get back to the good life!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012