Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
@ ICES - I think adding the kids is a good decision, if that works for you and hubs... It gives you more options down the road. So yes they do medical and no they do not have to do criminal record check.

YAY CHICKIE! I am genuinely so happy for you right now! You should get stage 1 approval quickly! god is good hun!

Sorry I wasn't online much today. Busy day at work and then was helpin a friend out. I was tryin to cousel her but not sure if I helped much. Maybe you guys could help me...

She is Canadian Citizen, who married a Jamaican. She applied for sponsorship and they got approved about 3 months ago. He landed and on his second day in Canada, he told her he wasn't planning to stay. After 2 weeks she found out that he had a JA gf who just gave birth to his daughter (conceived a month after they filed papers) Since then, she has found out about numerous flings with tourists while he was in JA. Now, he has a girlfriend in Canada and doesn't come home every night. This other woman will pull up to the house and drop off cooked food for him and everything! And, after he removed his wife from facebook, he openly posts all of this for the world to see!!!

So, what are the options for her? She is ready to separate from him, but she is worried about her sponsorship responsibilities. The baby was born after he landed so there is no case of misrepresentation on that detail...

I am upset for her and very angry at him so I am reaching out for unbiased opinions from you ladies and any legal statements that pertain to this situation that you may be aware of....

Thank you!

lovehasnoboundaries

Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

lovehasnoboundaries

Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
Hey everyone!

@Jamgirl, sorry to hear of your friend's situation, that is so terrible and heart breaking :(

Quick question for you..on your caips notes did you see a BF date?

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Mawnin!

Well for my checks the date is one year from set up which was dec 22.... That is the standard. No other bring forward date to speak of. I'm reordering my notes and see what they say. Wish they took a week not a month lol

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
chickie72 said:
Woohoo! Passports done, Birth certificates done, Medicals done today and papers on their way back to Canada. What a fricking load off my shoulders! Am glad that part is over, not really looking forward to the wait but I can't butt in line so gotta hold onto my faith and belief that we will make this thru in no time at all. Thanks to everyone for helping me with all that we had to do. Glad I have friends like you all to help me thru this. Blessings.
Congrats chickie72....hopefully all goes smooth this time.....and a speedy first stage for you!!!!!!!!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
morning everyone
let me apologize in advance but i am about to go black cowboy up in here ;D

yeeeh yahhh to blow n skirt
Chickie baby everything line up now you zeeit

jamgirl wow i feel it for your friend and unfortunatly it idiots like that one that she married that makes this process so long and hard for the rest of us ...... my sympathies to your friend......i wish i knew a positive thing to tell you to tell her cause God knows the only thing that runs through my mind right now is the line form madeas family reuion "tell her to play Gritt ball" hot grits pour and skillet swing

ices- i think that adding the kids wonderful idea that way your option are open and things can start to flow for ya ...praying for you hon betta soon come God is Good

Mrs lhnb- prayers for you too honey things soon sort out for all of you

34 days till hubbies interview .....i dont think ill be able to breath right till it ova lawd im a wreck :-\ :-\

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Good morning everyone!

RFMO, hubby will do fine. Just prepare, prepare, prepare.

Jamgirl, regarding your friend's situation: She CAN report her husband to CBSA and pursue a Section 44 (Loss of status and removal) report against him. Even though the child wasn't born until after he landed, the fact that the DOB is afterwards means that his relationship with the mother was ongoing while he was claiming to be in a genuine relationship with his wife, on the basis of which he was allowed to emigrate as a spouse. That is misrepresentation, because the affair means he was not in a "genuine" relationship.

Furthermore, if he didn't declare the daughter when he landed (which he likely didn't), the good news for her is he can never sponsor that child to Canada, so she need not worry she will be responsible for him and his illegitimate child too.

The third good thing is that he cannot sponsor someone else to come to Canada as his spouse until 2017, so if the "baby mother" thinks she is coming to Canada anytime soon, she is up a creek without a paddle. Likely he has her hanging on the side while this other Canadian GF is looking after him.

As for kicking him out and letting him go on welfare, she should think about that. It's true that he can access welfare, and that if he does she will have to repay it. The thing of it is, welfare pays very little, and it can be very hard to live on that little. Let him see what it is like to have to put a roof over his own head, pay for all his utilities and amenities and groceries without her providing for him. Or, let the other woman take him in, in which case she will have more evidence against him that he misrepresented himself in coming to Canada as her spouse. Still, it is her decision. I, for one, know I wouldn't tolerate any man dishonouring me by having his woman drive up to MY house to come deliver his meals, while (pardon my descent into Patois, but I am pissed off) him kotch up inna mi house like sey mi hoe him summin and haffi suck whateva way him waan deal wid mi!

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Thanks guys and I will pass that info on to her. He is a complete dog!

Imagine this, her adult son came over while she was at work and the woman was in her house, sittin on her settee!!!

I am glad she has options as this is definately not an "understanding" she entered into.

On another note... KGN doing some work. It look good on you KGN!!! NEXT!!!!

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
OMG what a monster !!!!!!!

bout woman drive up to the house....no sah....what a piece of *censored word*

if he has the balls to to that...he must beat her then too - like she have no say.

whewwwwwwwwwwwwww

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
lovehasnoboundaries said:
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".
Is this the notes you ordered? If so does this mean you're almost finished? That would be awesome!

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
This looks like the outline for processing for Economic Class applications through Nova Scotia...

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Seat Sale - Westjet 414.55 total for Toronto to MoBay

The sale ends tonight and it is for many dates the next couple months

daintygirl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2011
Nomination.....
01-09-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
sammystorm19 said:
Seat Sale - Westjet 414.55 total for Toronto to MoBay

The sale ends tonight and it is for many dates the next couple months
[/quote

Good afternoon forum family, i got my family visa yesterday, thanks be to God, my journey is over.

lovehasnoboundaries

Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
Jamgirl said:
Mawnin!

Well for my checks the date is one year from set up which was dec 22.... That is the standard. No other bring forward date to speak of. I'm reordering my notes and see what they say. Wish they took a week not a month lol
Are you saying that they set the date for your background/security checks 1 year from Dec 22nd?? What do you think would be the reasoning behind that?

lovehasnoboundaries

Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
ready_fi_move_on said:
morning everyone
let me apologize in advance but i am about to go black cowboy up in here ;D

yeeeh yahhh to blow n skirt
Chickie baby everything line up now you zeeit

jamgirl wow i feel it for your friend and unfortunatly it idiots like that one that she married that makes this process so long and hard for the rest of us ...... my sympathies to your friend......i wish i knew a positive thing to tell you to tell her cause God knows the only thing that runs through my mind right now is the line form madeas family reuion "tell her to play Gritt ball" hot grits pour and skillet swing

ices- i think that adding the kids wonderful idea that way your option are open and things can start to flow for ya ...praying for you hon betta soon come God is Good

Mrs lhnb- prayers for you too honey things soon sort out for all of you

34 days till hubbies interview .....i dont think ill be able to breath right till it ova lawd im a wreck :-\ :-\
Thanks darling! xoxo