+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Mari1985

Aug 23, 2021
Did you receive your PPR request via email or is it on the ECAS website? I have a representative so I’m not sure it’s going to be sent to me or to her?

SJohnson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
So, they're asking for height and eye colour for the Correspondence letter. Did you have to go to a doctor or did you just write down on a piece of paper what you know about your height and eye colour? Lol

Rachelle21

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
So Long Story Semi Short. Went to the airport with my husband today and he was turned away for not being fully vaccinated as per the changes that went into effect today.

He's exempt from these changes, however God bless Jamaica and their lack of understanding on the part of Air Canada Today. They said my husband would need to leave and go get vaccinated ASAP Then come back in two weeks to travel if he takes J&J that is.

Now after a very defeating day. I spoke to customer service who says they should not have denied him however they can't make Jamaica accept what they say. Soooo I need to go back to the airport tomorrow much earlier to get it sorted out.... That's if they don't run us again.

Those are the juicest parts... Thx to those who helped me out with screenshots and phone calls on my behalf I'm forever grateful.

The update will be if they let me through tomorrow or not. I'm making as many calls as I can to whomever I think can help... MP... DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM
That’s ridiculous! On the Canada website it clearly states that if you are a permanent resident with no COVID symptoms you CAN enter Canada. The only extra thing is if you are not vaccinated then you need to provide a quarantine plan for 14 days on the ArriveCAN app.

SimieR

Jun 16, 2021
O
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
Doc's Request.
05-Aug-2020
AOR Received.
05-Feb-2021
File Transfer...