+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Jay_jay02

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Wow by the grace of God. I'm so happy for you!

There are some things going on with my scenario but I'm going to make a separate post for that whenever I figure this mess out. Don't wanna scare anyone prematurely. Those in the whatsapp group know wah Gwon already
[/QUOTE
Give us the heads up.. let us know whats happening even if its not so accurate

Reactions: DiiDii

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
So Long Story Semi Short. Went to the airport with my husband today and he was turned away for not being fully vaccinated as per the changes that went into effect today.

He's exempt from these changes, however God bless Jamaica and their lack of understanding on the part of Air Canada Today. They said my husband would need to leave and go get vaccinated ASAP Then come back in two weeks to travel if he takes J&J that is.

Now after a very defeating day. I spoke to customer service who says they should not have denied him however they can't make Jamaica accept what they say. Soooo I need to go back to the airport tomorrow much earlier to get it sorted out.... That's if they don't run us again.

Those are the juicest parts... Thx to those who helped me out with screenshots and phone calls on my behalf I'm forever grateful.

The update will be if they let me through tomorrow or not. I'm making as many calls as I can to whomever I think can help... MP... DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM

Jay_jay02

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
So Long Story Semi Short. Went to the airport with my husband today and he was turned away for not being fully vaccinated as per the changes that went into effect today.

He's exempt from these changes, however God bless Jamaica and their lack of understanding on the part of Air Canada Today. They said my husband would need to leave and go get vaccinated ASAP Then come back in two weeks to travel if he takes J&J that is.

Now after a very defeating day. I spoke to customer service who says they should not have denied him however they can't make Jamaica accept what they say. Soooo I need to go back to the airport tomorrow much earlier to get it sorted out.... That's if they don't run us again.

Those are the juicest parts... Thx to those who helped me out with screenshots and phone calls on my behalf I'm forever grateful.

The update will be if they let me through tomorrow or not. I'm making as many calls as I can to whomever I think can help... MP... DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM
Oh no.... that's alot.. another hurdle. Praying they let him travel as he should be exempt from that restrictions.

Reactions: DiiDii

Mari1985

Aug 23, 2021
Oh no that’s terrible please Let us know how it works out for you. Are you vaccinated? Because I’m going to go pick up my husband as well whenever the time is ready and I’m not vaccinated and neither is he so I’m thinking we better both get vaccinated what are your thoughts?

Blessings2021

Dec 29, 2020

Oh no. My husband is travelling next week but he is not vaccinated. So he is not allowed to come to canada unless he is fully vaccinated?

Blessings2021

Dec 29, 2020
I just told my husband to go and take the vaccine. They have astrazeneca and johnson & Johnson. J&J you only need one dose. Astrazenca you need to wait 2 months for the second dose.

Blessings2021

Dec 29, 2020
January 2020 APPLICANT
AOR: February 11th
March 4th: File transfer to Kingston
March 9: Additional document submitted
March 16th: Permanent resident application start processing
March 17th: Medical request
March 20th: Medical Completed
April 2nd: Medical Pass
August 5th: Biometrics Request
August 10th: Biometrics Completed