+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
Try calling the VAC in Montego Bay I dnt know if that will help or if they will be able to assist.

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
That’s where the problem is, if only you could get access to that account, I bet the letter is sitting there and the representative lied.
He is so rude he told us to stop calling his office and the one lady that was assigned to us left the job

Jmwilson

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
My siblings got their counterfoil issued today. It updated on gckey. Hoping they get passport back next week.
Still no ppr for me as of yet. Seen a JA app get dm last week and ppr today. Been waiting over one month. Praying my turn is coming along with the rest of you waiting on ppr.

Blessings2021

Dec 29, 2020
I would send it in anyways. 2 passport pictures along with it. If anyone recently got it, I would ask what they asked to include it, and send it.
As per instructions on the letter. we have included the following.

*2 passport size picture - 50 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm and 36 mm (1 1/4 inches and 1 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head) The back of one (1) photograph must: bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio bear the date the photograph was taken the photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

*Passport

*A copy of the letter that was issued with request for the passport.

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
As per instructions on the letter. we have included the following.

*2 passport size picture - 50 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm and 36 mm (1 1/4 inches and 1 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head) The back of one (1) photograph must: bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio bear the date the photograph was taken the photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

*Passport

*A copy of the letter that was issued with request for the passport.
Thank you so much I can take the pictures but I really don’t know what am going to do about the letter…sigh

Reactions: Blessings2021