+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Blessings2021

Dec 29, 2020
You want to know that I emailed them on Monday. Pleading with them to just stamp it. I think that could help. Y'all email them ok. Even though they don't answer you I believe they read them.
I have sent them email an Wednesday; (no response) I also stated that I am going back to school September I would appreciate if my husband could come before. My MP also sent them an enquiry the same day. You know what though I probably won't received any update because my husband did not send it via the visa office he send it via DHL. So I have to keep tracking it to see. Anxiety is killing me. I can't wait for it to be over. Worst COVID numbers are going back up.

Reactions: DiiDii

Charm49

Aug 13, 2021
How long does it take to get back ur passport after submitting it? Was told decision envelope was received from IRRC 4/08/21 to and dispatched to the VAC MONEGO BAY. HELP!! Anyone need answers

KeriT

Mar 30, 2021
Does anyone knows what’s next received is today Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
How long does it take to get back ur passport after submitting it? Was told decision envelope was received from IRRC 4/08/21 to and dispatched to the VAC MONEGO BAY. HELP!! Anyone need answers
Good day, nice to meet you.

Not sure of your exact timeline. You'll need to give more details as not everyone sent via Mobay in the same manner. Not sure if that is the date you sent it or the date they were sending it back. Need more information to give a better answer.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
This group is not as chatty as others are and we mainly have ourselves to rely on for answers as you realize many of the seniors with the exception of Armoured give answers here.

Therefore it's good to start with a little hello, introduction and timeline if you want to get help. I know I'm not speaking for myself when I say this.

More bees with honey. Something suh.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
PPR.... Passport Request. Not sure of an exact timeline as said previously KVO does not have a set timeline. They do what they want whenever they want.

Reactions: TROD94

Jay_jay02

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Not yet. You can see when they stamp it and approve it on Gckey. I saw it before I got the email today around 2 hours after I checked.

Just said application updated. Then shows counterfoil and the date it expires. Ours is expiring in October same day we did the medical.
Ok. Great. By next week the passport should arrive then

SimieR

Jun 16, 2021
O
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
Doc's Request.
05-Aug-2020
AOR Received.
05-Feb-2021
File Transfer...
05-Feb-2021
Med's Request
05-Feb-2021
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2021
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2021
VISA ISSUED...
Received virtual landing email Dec1, now awaiting portal login credential
Hi, am an August 5, 2020 applicant, haven't received that pre-arrival services correspondent, but it is a free online platform that provides you with information on settling in Canada, like how to find job, to study, live, financial assistance etc...just basic general information about Canada and how to integrate in the society. So in short it is just a website accessible to everyone to obtain information about settling in Canada. It seems once applicant is sent to KVO it appears to be no specific timeline. However, if you submitted everything and nothing is outstanding, then I figure background check is what they are doing, then after that they provide with an approval letter. They will then inform you when you can arrive in Canada and if the applicant is still in Jamaica IRCC will request passport , they may request an interview. The issue with KVO is background check section, which I don't know why it is taking so long, I feel is little follow-up are being done with the application files and maybe lack of human resource couple with the pandemic. sigh....12 months time time has past for us both or should I say we are in the 12th month of time IRCC has on website and what was communicated to me. So let see if we have any positive news before the month end, but preferably this week. fingers Cross..and put Jesus on the case!

Reactions: KeriT

Jmwilson

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
I’m in Jamaica now and was praying we had ppr by now to make it easier to leave knowing my husband won’t be far behind. No such luck. 3 weeks we’ve had dm as of today.
Praying for all for any good news this week :)

Reactions: DiiDii

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
I’m in Jamaica now and was praying we had ppr by now to make it easier to leave knowing my husband won’t be far behind. No such luck. 3 weeks we’ve had dm as of today.
Praying for all for any good news this week :)
Praying for that great news for you. Be safe during the Storm.

Reactions: SimieR

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
So whenever I try to link the accout to gckey it's telling me that I may have made a mistake but all the info is correct because it's the same information I use to get in to ecas