+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Hey hope u all are doing great and seeing process on each of your file, my question is I get adr last week to pay right of permanent fee an biometric for my daughter, I pay both fee same time and send them in and my daughter were able to take her biometric last week as I also get a response that they receive the right of permanent fee, how long would people normally have to wait to hear from them again? about the next step can't wait another six months for a update anyone in similar situations?

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hey hope u all are doing great and seeing process on each of your file, my question is I get adr last week to pay right of permanent fee an biometric for my daughter, I pay both fee same time and send them in and my daughter were able to take her biometric last week as I also get a response that they receive the right of permanent fee, how long would people normally have to wait to hear from them again? about the next step can't wait another six months for a update anyone in similar situations?
All depends on when they feel like moving again. Latest trends have been every few weeks. Hopefully your in the next batch. Did you email them after you sent everything? If so that's basically all you can do at this point. Fingers crossed

Reactions: Sterlit

Jmwilson

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Hey guys

just a question @DiiDii just showed me this link for KVO so I’m late to the party. But I’m just wondering those that got DM and ppr. How long after dm did you get ppr?

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
I’ve received pre-arrivals a month now, there is applicants who received pre-arrivals more than two months now n still waiting, KVO is very unpredictable sigh, thinking about emailing them again.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
All depends on when they feel like moving again. Latest trends have been every few weeks. Hopefully your in the next batch. Did you email them after you sent everything? If so that's basically all you can do at this point. Fingers crossed
Yes I did email them after sending the documents and got back a reply from them confirming they receive the documents, as you said finger cross

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I’ve received pre-arrivals a month now, there is applicants who received pre-arrivals more than two months now n still waiting, KVO is very unpredictable sigh, thinking about emailing them again.
My understanding is the final security/criminality reviews (and sign-off) are after pre-arrival; doesn't mean necessarily an issue but can just be timing or paperwork handling.

Reactions: DiiDii

Jmwilson

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Yes I did email them after sending the documents and got back a reply from them confirming they receive the documents, as you said finger cross
I was asked to pay RPRF April 26th, paid it same day, but it wasn’t acknowledged in gc key “additional document received” until June 9th. Then got dm July 27th. It should not be much longer for you @Chad4lyphe. Hoping you hear soon I know it’s been a long run for you.

Jmwilson

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
I had prearrival for 3.5 months before dm. Pre arrival can literally come at any time in the process. I know people who got it after dm.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
I was asked to pay RPRF April 26th, paid it same day, but it wasn’t acknowledged in gc key “additional document received” until June 9th. Then got dm July 27th. It should not be much longer for you @Chad4lyphe. Hoping you hear soon I know it’s been a long run for you.
@Jmwilson can u share what is the extra document they Request from you after RPRF?