+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

VictoriaC

Jul 8, 2019
Good morning where did you see this ? About the hotel stop august 9th
Justin Trudeau's government has clarified its intentions to ease constraints for travellers flying into the country, starting August 9.
Updated July 19, 2021
As of August 9, 2021, the mandatory 3-day hotel stay will be eliminated for all travellers already authorized to enter the country, as well as U.S. citizens. Travellers who are not fully vaccinated will still be required to undergo day one and day eight screening and a 14-day quarantine.
As of September 7, 2021, nationals of other countries will be able to enter Canada under similar rules.
Since July 5 at 11:59 pm, there was already no more 3-day stay mandatory hotel quarantinel for fully vaccinated Canadian citizens (2 doses). In addition, Canada’s Minister of Health, Patty Hajdu, announced on Monday, June 21, that those who have received their two doses of the vaccine will no longer be required to undergo mandatory quarantine if they are negative and will no longer be required to test for COVID-19 on the eighth day of their arrival.
The vaccine may have been given in any country, but the proof of vaccination must be in English or French or accompanied by a certified translation. Travellers must retain paper or electronic copies of their immunization documents (and for 14 days after entering Canada).
https://milesopedia.com/en/news/end-hotel-quarantine-vaccinated-canadians/

Reactions: Rena29

Rena29

Mar 3, 2019
Justin Trudeau's government has clarified its intentions to ease constraints for travellers flying into the country, starting August 9.
Updated July 19, 2021
As of August 9, 2021, the mandatory 3-day hotel stay will be eliminated for all travellers already authorized to enter the country, as well as U.S. citizens. Travellers who are not fully vaccinated will still be required to undergo day one and day eight screening and a 14-day quarantine.
As of September 7, 2021, nationals of other countries will be able to enter Canada under similar rules.
Since July 5 at 11:59 pm, there was already no more 3-day stay mandatory hotel quarantinel for fully vaccinated Canadian citizens (2 doses). In addition, Canada’s Minister of Health, Patty Hajdu, announced on Monday, June 21, that those who have received their two doses of the vaccine will no longer be required to undergo mandatory quarantine if they are negative and will no longer be required to test for COVID-19 on the eighth day of their arrival.
The vaccine may have been given in any country, but the proof of vaccination must be in English or French or accompanied by a certified translation. Travellers must retain paper or electronic copies of their immunization documents (and for 14 days after entering Canada).
https://milesopedia.com/en/news/end-hotel-quarantine-vaccinated-canadians/
Wow this is great news for everyone but sad for those who already booked tickets to leave before August 9th

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Just received a request for the right of permanent fee, send it right away, hope I hear back from them soon.
Woo Hoo yes most likely you will get the Pre Arrival soon after.

SimieR

Jun 16, 2021
O
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
Doc's Request.
05-Aug-2020
AOR Received.
05-Feb-2021
File Transfer...
05-Feb-2021
Med's Request
05-Feb-2021
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2021
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2021
VISA ISSUED...
Received virtual landing email Dec1, now awaiting portal login credential
Can someone send me the email address for Canadian embassy Kingston I need to send some documents ASAP thank
Hi
Can someone send me the email address for Canadian embassy Kingston I need to send some documents ASAP thank

Hi Chad4lyphe,
I am unsure of an email address but they normally put in the communication how you are to response to them. In my last communication this is what they sent:

1. Submit documents by email
If the document requested is a copy, you may scan the document and attach it in a message
to our e-mail address below. You must include your application number in the subject line of
the e-mail.

Migration Section
High Commission of Canada
3 West Kings House Road, Kingston 10, Jamaica
www.jamaica.gc.ca

OR

2. Submit documents via your MyCIC account
Sign in to your online account and upload the documents. For more information, please see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23"

Dont know if this help

KeriT

Mar 30, 2021
March 2020
Aor, med sa and file transfer in dec 2020
Jus receiving a update since the year start
Wow that’s crazy my application is August 17, 2020 haven’t heard back from them since I did medical and biometrics and that was back on March 1 2021

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Hi

Hi Chad4lyphe,
I am unsure of an email address but they normally put in the communication how you are to response to them. In my last communication this is what they sent:

1. Submit documents by email
If the document requested is a copy, you may scan the document and attach it in a message
to our e-mail address below. You must include your application number in the subject line of
the e-mail.

Migration Section
High Commission of Canada
3 West Kings House Road, Kingston 10, Jamaica
www.jamaica.gc.ca

OR

2. Submit documents via your MyCIC account
Sign in to your online account and upload the documents. For more information, please see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23"

Dont know if this help
Thank I did get the email address

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Wow that’s crazy my application is August 17, 2020 haven’t heard back from them since I did medical and biometrics and that was back on March 1 2021
It's actually a bit normal at the moment. Your application is much later down in the Covid timeline. I'm guessing they're averaging around the Feb March application for 2020 with a few still lingering from 2019.