+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
Let the sponsor contact their local MP and let them do the enquiry for you. I use my MP for everything. My MP contacted Kingston last week and 3 days after I got the passport request.
My Husband's MP emailed Kingston February 26, 2021 and told us he will not email them again until August because due to COVID 19 they have a lot of backlog

Rooster123

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hey everyone! We are confused about the passport request instructions. So apparently we have to send the passport/documents to the VAC office in Montego through a courier of our choice (Tara, since this is in Ochi Rios). But then we have to wire money to a bank account for the transmission fee and a one way courier fee from Montego back to Ochi. We were hoping to have the passport delivered back to a courier office instead of his address to make sure nothing gets lost. So they said they use DHL, but I’m pretty sure there isn’t an office located on Ochi. So confused.
I use a tara office in ocho rios and also order a return and when it return they called me to pick up n then I paid the return fee then no issue