+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

lobstergirl

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hi there everyone, just have a quick question I was wondering if anyone could advise me on. Has anyone (or partner) submitted their passport in April and is still waiting for either a confirmation email to state that they've received the document or update on their application? Any update at all since submitting?
How was your passport sent did you use DHL or Tara you should have a tracking # call the courier you used they will be able to tell you whats going on.

CaptainPilot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
How long does KVO usually take to advise they received passport. Also, how would I know? Email? Gckey update?

I used UPS to mail from the USA to JM. Tracker showing it was delivered and signed for. No updates beyond that

Reactions: lobstergirl

lobstergirl

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
How long does KVO usually take to advise they received passport. Also, how would I know? Email? Gckey update?

I used UPS to mail from the USA to JM. Tracker showing it was delivered and signed for. No updates beyond that
KVO does not advise you, we had to call to get the info from DHL that it was received and signed for. As we used DHL address we had it sent back to DHL they called my husband to say it was ready to be picked up. at some point in your GC key you will see an update counterfoil with serial numbers right under decision made

Last edited:

CaptainPilot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
KVO does not advise you, we had to call to get the info from DHL that it was received and signed for. As we used DHL address we had it sent back to DHL they called my husband to say it was ready to be picked up. at some point in your GC key you will see an update counterfoil with serial numbers right under decision made
Thank You. How long did your PPR process take?

Reactions: lobstergirl

DreJam

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hey my husband came up on the 18 of June I payed 1200 for his hotel at crowne plaza in Toronto
Which airport di he leave from? Mobay or Kingston?
Also, does the airline have a shuttle which takes us to the hotel? I have a connecting flight so after my hotel stay I have to board another plane.