+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Good morning everyone, havnt gotten back passport as yet. I just wanted tl know the trending expiry date off the copr of thise who already recieved back their passport. Its normally a yr, but im seeing a few persons saying they have to fly by the end of September.

Reactions: lobstergirl

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
In my passport request letter it says it’s for one year but I haven’t gotten back one as yet either .
Thats for replying, where exactly on the letter did you see that date? Is it in gkey account? The email i got from kvs has no expiry date

Janae monroe

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Thats for replying, where exactly on the letter did you see that date? Is it in gkey account? The email i got from kvs has no expiry date
The letter has 3 pages the last page there is a box at the top says NOTE: Permanent resident validity and they went on to explain a few things about Corp and preparing for your trip to Canada. I got passport request via email never used gCKey during the process.

Reactions: Tya

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
The letter has 3 pages the last page there is a box at the top says NOTE: Permanent resident validity and they went on to explain a few things about Corp and preparing for your trip to Canada. I got passport request via email never used gCKey during the process.
Ok thanks, the letter i got only has one page .. with request to send passport and passport and a copy of letter. I had a representative, he also sent a letter but that letter also has only one page.

lobstergirl

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Has anyone booked their hotel for 3 days and dont mind sharing what it cost. Also or PCR test in Kingston the lowest price I found so far is 23,000JA anyone find cheaper? Remember Canada does NOT accept the Antigen Test!!

lobstergirl

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Good morning everyone, havnt gotten back passport as yet. I just wanted tl know the trending expiry date off the copr of thise who already recieved back their passport. Its normally a yr, but im seeing a few persons saying they have to fly by the end of September.
Yes my husband has to fly by September 24th

Reactions: Tya

Shickaa

Apr 3, 2020
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
16-01-2020
AOR Received.
31-01-2020
Med's Request
27-02-2020
Med's Done....
16-03-2020
Has anyone booked their hotel for 3 days and dont mind sharing what it cost. Also or PCR test in Kingston the lowest price I found so far is 23,000JA anyone find cheaper? Remember Canada does NOT accept the Antigen Test!!
I haven’t booked the hotel yet, but Microlabs is charging 20,000

Reactions: lobstergirl