+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Shae-ali19

Jun 16, 2021
Hi there everyone, just have a quick question I was wondering if anyone could advise me on. Has anyone (or partner) submitted their passport in April and is still waiting for either a confirmation email to state that they've received the document or update on their application? Any update at all since submitting?

Reactions: lobstergirl

lobstergirl

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Did you receive any notification when you sent it off? I submitted passport to vac over a week ago and no notification of documents been sent off to Trinidad no tracking number. However I obtain a tracking number via the helpline how do I know if my documents arrive in Trinidad? Will I receive a letter from the high commission that my documents were received please help.
Which ever courier service you used google that then add the tracking # also you can call the courier service directly.

DreJam

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hi there everyone, just have a quick question I was wondering if anyone could advise me on. Has anyone (or partner) submitted their passport in April and is still waiting for either a confirmation email to state that they've received the document or update on their application? Any update at all since submitting?
Did you send your pass April?

Rena29

Mar 3, 2019
Hi everyone, just sending a quick update to say we received PPR!! I hope this sends some encouragement especially persons still waiting. Praying your time will come soon!
We are December 2019, I'm the principal applicant

Pre-arrival received Feb 2021
Decision Made March 2021
Passport renewal and scanned copy bio-page submitted via webform June 2021

Regarding PPR, has anyone used DHL or another courier to send and return passport and things were fine?
Or did you use a courier to send and the VAC returned it via its courier?
Congratulations

Reactions: ShaWard

DreJam

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hi everyone, just sending a quick update to say we received PPR!! I hope this sends some encouragement especially persons still waiting. Praying your time will come soon!
We are December 2019, I'm the principal applicant

Pre-arrival received Feb 2021
Decision Made March 2021
Passport renewal and scanned copy bio-page submitted via webform June 2021

Regarding PPR, has anyone used DHL or another courier to send and return passport and things were fine?
Or did you use a courier to send and the VAC returned it via its courier?
I used Tara

DreJam

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
You got the call for your passport?