+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you will do
Another idea, it's possible the quarantine hotels have run into this issue, or again, possibly have a connection with the govt agency that's dealing with this. You may just have to ask if they have had any unaccompanied minors or have parents had to join.

(Obviously would be best to get direct from Cdn government but problem is finding whom to write or call to get a straight answer.)

Reactions: lobstergirl

Waiting101

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Another idea, it's possible the quarantine hotels have run into this issue, or again, possibly have a connection with the govt agency that's dealing with this. You may just have to ask if they have had any unaccompanied minors or have parents had to join.

(Obviously would be best to get direct from Cdn government but problem is finding whom to write or call to get a straight answer.)
The answers are so blurred for this covid thing. I will just have to search and see. Hopefully they alone a minor to quarantine at home because paying for a hotel is ridiculous.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
The answers are so blurred for this covid thing. I will just have to search and see. Hopefully they alone a minor to quarantine at home because paying for a hotel is ridiculous.
No idea on what they would allow you to do. Given the specifics of the situation, I would not put the emphasis on the money, but that a child can't be kept in a hotel room alone for up to three days. And if it comes to it, that it's not necessarily good policy to have healthy people from within the country be quarantined with travellers.

You might also try contacting your MP's office, this is something that they may (if the office staff have good connections) be able to assist with. But the strongest part of your request is child travelling alone for family reunification and no clear policy on what to do, need an answer (and not the money).

If you do want to push for the child coming home, you'll need to convincingly show that all in the household will isolate and remain at home.

Reactions: lobstergirl

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Y'all get PPR as yet? If not it's coming. A few people are getting it today in the Whatsapp group. Hope all is well otherwise. KVO is working. I'm still waiting for DM :rolleyes:. Everything in due time.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Even an April 2020 applicant got through with PPR today....kinda hard when we're before and blah blah blah. I'm just venting. I'm happy for everyone’s good news. Just not sure what pile I got stuck in.