+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Rooster123

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Good Morning this just arrive in my GCKEY

Hello, We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to: • Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada; • Connect with employers; and • Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including language training, after you arrive in Canada. Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website. Join us on Facebook ( ) and follow us on Twitter www.facebook.com/CitCanada ( ) for regular updates on immigration, settlement services and citizenship. www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada Sincerely, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

TERRIT

Mar 26, 2021
Good Morning this just arrive in my GCKEY

Hello, We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to: • Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada; • Connect with employers; and • Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including language training, after you arrive in Canada. Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website. Join us on Facebook ( ) and follow us on Twitter www.facebook.com/CitCanada ( ) for regular updates on immigration, settlement services and citizenship. www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada Sincerely, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Hi Rooster123 can you tell me when you sent your application please
Thanks

Reactions: lobstergirl

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hi Rooster123 can you tell me when you sent your application please
Thanks
When you click on someone's name you can click on there previous posts. There's shows they applied June 2019.

Someone from July got Pre Arrival as well.... July 2020 that is.

TERRIT

Mar 26, 2021
When you click on someone's name you can click on there previous posts. There's shows they applied June 2019.

Someone from July got Pre Arrival as well.... July 2020 that is.
Thanks for your response DiiDii. I don’t understand how they are working over there. I’m Dec 2 2019 and nothing yet. How can they approve someone from July 2020. It’s really not fair the way they’re working.

Rooster123

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Thanks for your response DiiDii. I don’t understand how they are working over there. I’m Dec 2 2019 and nothing yet. How can they approve someone from July 2020. It’s really not fair the way they’re working.
It all depends on ur application if it is complex as because I travel to the state alot I have to submit FBI fingerprint from the state as well n both my police fingerprint was expired and I was ask in February to resubmit them

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Ye there's went to Shanghai so Shanghai is working fast. Once there's nothing extra to hold it back they'll just approve it. I think I'm waiting for an additional Social Security check. The original officer requested one in my notes before finalizing. So I guess I just gotta wait.

Waiting101

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Good morning. Does anyone know how does the quarantine works for dependent child entering the country ? Do we have to stay at a hotel ? Btw my child is 8. I’m not getting a clear answer online thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Good morning. Does anyone know how does the quarantine works for dependent child entering the country ? Do we have to stay at a hotel ? Btw my child is 8. I’m not getting a clear answer online thanks
Everyone entering has to stay in a hotel, there's no exception I'm aware of for children. Is your child travelling alone or something?

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Might have to call and see. Airport or one of the departments handling that. Interesting though. They Never thought of including that scenario.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Might have to call and see. Airport or one of the departments handling that. Interesting though. They Never thought of including that scenario.
Yes, one good idea is to contact the airline, particularly if Air Canada. I believe at age 8 their unaccompanied minor service is mandatory. They may be able to help or at least find a contact who could respond.