File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
My application was stating processing and I check in Ecas and it's now saying application received. I did my medical and biometric and documents were received in ECAS. I am unable to link my account to GCkey.Can someone explain what is happening? Thanks
You have to elaborate on which side was in process and application received etc. Post your timeline and whether you are the sponsor or the PA to get a good response.

All depends if you have a Rep or not for GCKEY. Then it depends on the info you're entering to access your application.

Give me some of those details then I should be able to help you further.

Tabby1

Apr 28, 2020
You have to elaborate on which side was in process and application received etc. Post your timeline and whether you are the sponsor or the PA to get a good response.

All depends if you have a Rep or not for GCKEY. Then it depends on the info you're entering to access your application.

Give me some of those details then I should be able to help you further.

Tabby1

Apr 28, 2020
April 24,2020 application received
December 3, 2020, receive UCI # and Application #
Medical has done and received December 16, 2020

I am the applicant. The sponsor hasn't received any email as yet.

I don't have a Rep for GCKEY. The corrected information was entered.

Hope this helps.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
April 24,2020 application received
December 3, 2020, receive UCI # and Application #
Medical has done and received December 16, 2020

I am the applicant. The sponsor hasn't received any email as yet.

I don't have a Rep for GCKEY. The corrected information was entered.

Hope this helps.
Have the sponsor call or order the notes on file. They take about 1 month to get to you. Sponsor should have gotten a letter by now. Have them search IRCC in their email again. Also does it say 'Decision Made' on the sponsor side?

Always Log into ECAS with the sponsors information not yours. Then you see both sides (if that's not what you are doing) it looks like they have stopped sending applications to Kingston for Jamaica from what I can see. Some are going to Shanghai, check the posts. Again the quicker way to get information about where the app was sent is for the sponsor to call.

I had trouble logging in as well to Gckey. Remember that the total number of applicants includes any dependents even if they are not accompanying you. The city must be entered as what they put on the application. Check the spelling in the address when the sponsor logs in on ECAS.

PS... April may have a while to go. People are waiting since Nov 2019 and I'm Jan 2020. We are waiting for the last part as well and haven't heard back as yet.

Tabby1

Apr 28, 2020
Have the sponsor call or order the notes on file. They take about 1 month to get to you. Sponsor should have gotten a letter by now. Have them search IRCC in their email again. Also does it say 'Decision Made' on the sponsor side?

Always Log into ECAS with the sponsors information not yours. Then you see both sides (if that's not what you are doing) it looks like they have stopped sending applications to Kingston for Jamaica from what I can see. Some are going to Shanghai, check the posts. Again the quicker way to get information about where the app was sent is for the sponsor to call.

I had trouble logging in as well to Gckey. Remember that the total number of applicants includes any dependents even if they are not accompanying you. The city must be entered as what they put on the application. Check the spelling in the address when the sponsor logs in on ECAS.

PS... April may have a while to go. People are waiting since Nov 2019 and I'm Jan 2020. We are waiting for the last part as well and haven't heard back as yet.

lobstergirl

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Im june 2019 was ask to pay right of PR fee that was paid december 2020 heard nothing after still waiting
Thank goodness I'm not alone January 26th they asked for updated conversations, proof of visits. But I'm seeing here November 2019 applicant gets pre-arrival letter. I'm happy for them but frustrated for us.Also ordered my GCMS Notes Dec 1,2020 got a letter saying it's no longer 30 days due to them overwhelmed it can now take 90 days to get them.

Last edited:

Canadian Sensation

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi all
November 2019 applicant here - paid my PR Processing Fee January 20 and received Pre-Arrival letter today.
One step closer - thank God!
Make sure to look for the passport request. My husband got pre-arrival letter in March 2020 and did not receive the passport request email. We had no idea he was given travel authorization which ended up expiring in July 2020 and we found out through local MP in Sept 2020 but it was already too late so we had some hoops to jump through to get it extended but now he is here since Nov 2020 after 1 year and 7 months of waiting. He was given his health card right way without the 3 month waiting time and has a full time job already

Canadian Sensation

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
So very happy for you guys. where is he working?
We are in Waterloo Ontario and he is working for a company who does food production and packaging. He got full time day shifts working 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday. It’s essential service so less chance of layoff unless they have a Covid outbreak in the plant. But works great because I can drive him in before I work at 8am and when he is done at 3pm he can catch the bus which gets him home around 4pm just when I am getting home since I work only 5 minutes from our home.:p