+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Waiting101

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
May I ask what did you put/request in your email ? I tried emailing them a few times but just got a generic standard reply ... COVID19, info about VAC, delays blah blah.
All I said
Hello KVO,

I would like an update on my application.

Thanks,

Note I email them a lot.

OneilNvic

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Awww congratulations...I just tried to call my husband and he doesn’t answer the phone. He called the courier on Friday and they didn’t receive anything yet but he doesn’t say anything yet today
Well the embassy called him and told him his passport will be ready by 10 it will reach Tara

Canadian Sensation

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
And then my mp called me to congratulate me weird how he knows everything and basically emailed me the forms for his PR card and he will have to do a 10 min interview with an immigration officer just to make sure it is him
Ok thanks for the information. As of today we still don’t hear anything which is strange because we sent ours in on Oct 9th and I believe your husbands was sent on Oct 20. My boss is getting pissy because I can’t give her a date on when I need to be off and for how long I will be gone. It just drags on and on and on

OneilNvic

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
O
Ok thanks for the information. As of today we still don’t hear anything which is strange because we sent ours in on Oct 9th and I believe your husbands was sent on Oct 20. My boss is getting pissy because I can’t give her a date on when I need to be off and for how long I will be gone. It just drags on and on and on
H man not cool he just picked his up at the tara

Canadian Sensation

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yehhhh yehhhhhh im so happy for you book your flight with swoop airline but they fly on Fridays my husband coming on Nov 27
Lol mine will be here either 20/21/22...my store has inventory on the 26th so definitely I want to miss that. He is flying out of Sangster and they have flights always on Fri/Sat/Sun so any of those days can work

Canadian Sensation

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
u guess!! Come on he worth it y u still continue so now I can be happier now happy for you awaiting my turn to come
Lol of coarse we are both extremely happy. My fingers are crossed for everyone going through this process. There is light at the end of the tunnel and one day will be your turn to reach the other side