+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Canadian Sensation

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well my husband hates tattoos so I said if I win I get a tattoo. He still not agreeing with it
I think you should get a tattoo of you want one. Neither of us had any before we met. The first ones we got were as a family. Him, my daughter and I all got our first tattoos together the same day. My husbands and mine are on our wrist and is a crown like a king and queen and written underneath says One Love. We now each have 3 and my daughter has 2

OneilNvic

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
I think you should get a tattoo of you want one. Neither of us had any before we met. The first ones we got were as a family. Him, my daughter and I all got our first tattoos together the same day. My husbands and mine are on our wrist and is a crown like a king and queen and written underneath says One Love. We now each have 3 and my daughter has 2
Awesome my husband old fashion i have but I wanted another so I dunno

ariellaparadis

Dec 29, 2019
Visa Office......
KVO
Hey everyone, finally got all my forms printed after all the Chromebook troubles. Two questions:

1) Am I allowed to type everything in for my husband and then just send it to him to sign?
2) Use of representative form-is it true I need to fill this out as the sponsor so I can have access to his file?

Thank you in advance for your help. I am so nervous about making a mistake on these forms. I feel like all I do is dream about them now that I have them.

Married2018

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hey everyone, finally got all my forms printed after all the Chromebook troubles. Two questions:

1) Am I allowed to type everything in for my husband and then just send it to him to sign?
2) Use of representative form-is it true I need to fill this out as the sponsor so I can have access to his file?

Thank you in advance for your help. I am so nervous about making a mistake on these forms. I feel like all I do is dream about them now that I have them.
Yes to both questions. I typed in all the information for my husband then mailed to him to sign. You also need the representative consent form because I was not able to get info on the file when I called (after SA- sponsorship approval) even though I'm the spouse. I had to submit the consent form online to be able to act on his behalf.

ariellaparadis

Dec 29, 2019
Visa Office......
KVO
Yes to both questions. I typed in all the information for my husband then mailed to him to sign. You also need the representative consent form because I was not able to get info on the file when I called (after SA- sponsorship approval) even though I'm the spouse. I had to submit the consent form online to be able to act on his behalf.
Perfect, thank you so much for letting me know :)

Reactions: Married2018