+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Nikki Roberts

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Nope February 28 and still waiting too. I had my hopes high before thinking we’d be done this process by now. I’m preparing myself for a 2020 arrival at the rate they’re working!! Trying to be realistic now and not place any more deadlines on this :(
This process is painful whenever I mention next year to my husband it upsets him...and my pcc will expire in December

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Good Morning Everyone congrats to all that have received pre arrival letters its a good sign majority of the time. Good luck to those with upcoming interview dates.

Reactions: Smyers

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Has anyone applied for a visitors visa? Is it just the biometric needed or do you also need to include passport photos and a police check? Lastly is a medical needed?

Raybon

Aug 23, 2019
Has anyone applied for a visitors visa? Is it just the biometric needed or do you also need to include passport photos and a police check? Lastly is a medical needed?
No medical is needed for a visitor visa. Are you doing it online or it is going to be a paper application?

Crj001

Jan 26, 2018
Hello yaadies,

I am looking to sponsor my spouse in Jamaica.

I have read that a notice of assessment is usually required to sponsor in family class but If I haven't filed taxes before considering that 2019 is my first working year in Canada, is it acceptable to just provide proof of employment, pay stabs and finances etc with an attached letter explaining why NOA is not included with application.

Does anyone have an actual experience or has seen a testimonial of this that would support your thoughts on the situation I mentioned?

Looking forward to input. Thanks

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hey everyone...I shall soon be a very active member/newbie in this group. I got married 2 weeks ago and I'm starting the process for my Husband, however I have one problem.. The Police certificate...It seems like since they've moved buildings there is a delay. We applied 3 weeks ago for the 5 day process and they told him today to come back in 3 weeks! I was hoping to submit the application before that. Just wondering if it makes sense to wait of submit with explanation to follow? I'm annoyed with the system an mi just start lol.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Hey I am sorry to hear how the interview went. Don't give up appeal the case.
Thank you. My first step is to submit a reconsideration by a different officer as our flat out lied to refuse our case. I got some research on how to do it and will be submitting tomorrow. If it doesnt work, we will start the appeal