+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Hey ! What is “invitation to Pre-arrival services letter” for ?
I believe that is generated once eligibility is complete and is sort of a "welcome to canada" letter with info to help prepare for settlement. In any case it's a very good sign! What is your app date?

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Seems a like a few people got dm and pr last week . I hope the rest of February application gets too

Last edited:
Reactions: Raybon

Raybon

Aug 23, 2019
Seems a like a few people got sm and pr last week . I hope the week the rest of February application gets too
I think a couple person have interview this week. I want to wish them all the best and hope everyone who have been waiting over 8 months will hear some good news.

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
I think a couple person have interview this week. I want to wish them all the best and hope everyone who have been waiting over 8 months will hear some good news.
All the best to all who have up coming interviews. Hope ours is coming in the next couple of weeks

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Well its not good.
They told him because ive been married before and have 5 kids and older they see it as a marriage of convenience. Told him they would get back to him. Gckey said interview is finished. So im pretty sure that is our rejection.
Wish everyone else better luck.
How are you hun how are you and your hubby doing. I have to say none of the reasons they gave you makes sense to me , I believe their is more it than that

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5