***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Well guys. Last night was a real emotional time for my hubby and i. We had a really nice heart to heart. We talked and we prayed together, after weeks of bickering.

This morning at work, i recieved the email. THE email. My hubbs interview is Oct 23rd. And i bawled. My husband is coming home. Thank God.

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Well guys. Last night was a real emotional time for my hubby and i. We had a really nice heart to heart. We talked and we prayed together, after weeks of bickering.

This morning at work, i recieved the email. THE email. My hubbs interview is Oct 23rd. And i bawled. My husband is coming home. Thank God.
Omg soooooooo happy for you!!!!!

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston

THIS WEEK HAS BEEN FILLED WITH GOOD NEWS! CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Im finally home from work. I cried at work but EVERYONE at work has been waiting for this lol. I faced timed him to tell him, and he was just like "meh, ok cool". As i was hanging up i laughed and asked how he was so calm. He says "i didnt wanna cry in front of your coworkers" lol. Then he jumped up on his bed and did some dance. Lol.

Lets make it rain with interviews!!! I cant wait to hear everyone elses good news. And thanks everyone!

dance2noize009

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Im finally home from work. I cried at work but EVERYONE at work has been waiting for this lol. I faced timed him to tell him, and he was just like "meh, ok cool". As i was hanging up i laughed and asked how he was so calm. He says "i didnt wanna cry in front of your coworkers" lol. Then he jumped up on his bed and did some dance. Lol.

Lets make it rain with interviews!!! I cant wait to hear everyone elses good news. And thanks everyone!
Yeah my remaining time counter on GCKey has been doing funny things all day. I think something is about to happen.

You and I file transferred same time I believe.

Reactions: Smyers

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
It said 4 months remaining yesterday, now this morning it changed to 18 weeks now. Now within the past couple hours its changes to 17 weeks.

I can feel something is happening lol!

Mine did this a few weeks ago too. Kerp an eye on the status. Mine went from "submitted" to "updated" today and then back to submitted. Its called a ghost update

Reactions: dance2noize009