+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
I just wanted to say thanks for this. I did some thinking after this, and seeing a post on fb that really spoke to me. My hubby and i chatted last night, and we thought instead of being so down and negative about this, we will pray every morning with thanks that we were even able to do an application. We also decided every day that goes by without news is still one day closer to being together. Thank you.

Sorry if I missed this... did you order notes? that might give you some clarity/insight into where they are at...

Reactions: michyme

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Well this is the last week of September, hoping to hear some interview calls this week for those earlier in the year applications. If not then its safe to say it will be closer to 12 months processing time.
I hope we do here something by next Monday I am missing my husband alot.

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

Smyers

Jul 30, 2019
Well this is the last week of September, hoping to hear some interview calls this week for those earlier in the year applications. If not then its safe to say it will be closer to 12 months processing time.
Nope. I’m not gna manifest this at all. I’m still going to have hope that my husband will be here by December for his bday.

Reactions: michyme

Smyers

Jul 30, 2019
Nope. I’m not gna manifest this at all. I’m still going to have hope that my husband will be here by December for his bday.
I’m a May applicant. So I’m speaking for myself. Can’t say much for the earlier applications though