+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
I just went on my GCKey and i notice under view summitted application and upload documents that they are asking for digital photo under my husband name. It has 3 replacement needed and a due date. Does anyone have this request on there GCkey.

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
I just went on my GCKey and i notice under view summitted application and upload documents that they are asking for digital photo under my husband name. It has 3 replacement needed and a due date. Does anyone have this request on there GCkey.
I just checked mine and it says the same thing.. And its due next week. WTH

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Last month they ask me for photos of my non accompanying dependants, we sent it to them via courier, but i notice the status kept saying we are waiting for additional documents. I am going to have my hubby go back to the studio and have them email me copies of the pictures and upload it there along with the reciept. I hope that works, i dunno what else could they be asking for.

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
I wish I could see my gckey but it won't let me link. I uploaded what the message is saying they told me they can't do anything

Raybon

Aug 23, 2019
I wish I could see my gckey but it won't let me link. I uploaded what the message is saying they told me they can't do anything
I have been trying to link my application and it never seem to work so I just use the online status checker.

dance2noize009

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
I find the GCKey website very glitchy. It took me several times RELOADING the page to upload the additional documents page to show that there was a selection box.

If you keep reloading the page you'll see different options. It's so damn strange.

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
I find the GCKey website very glitchy. It took me several times RELOADING the page to upload the additional documents page to show that there was a selection box.

If you keep reloading the page you'll see different options. It's so damn strange.
Reload how