+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

tiff_26

Jun 28, 2018
Lol from my research with the previous application ive seen that once your interview is before November you get your visa same time I realize the cut off time for issuing visa is sometime in November, any one who had gotten a interview late Nov got approved but had to wait for there passport to be stamp. But dont take my word its just what I have notice. Did they tell your husband to being in anything?? Pic?? Passport???
yes they told him to bring valid passport and pics or anything to prove that the relationship is on going...

Reactions: Kemisha
Aug 16, 2018
It’s Friday peeps, @Kemisha how are you and your family?

KVO closes in 2 hours, we need more updates before the day ends.
Right now I’m just in the waiting game for my passport. They have it from August 20... patiently waiting, every day I take up my suitcase or look at the pics of my room that my dad sent me. I emailed KVO asking if they got my documents and they said yes I am at the final stage of processing.
They only work till 12 on Fridays

J3lib3li

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
good night everyone....i checked my email late today out of all days and my husband finally got an interview date for september 18. so i guees KVO is back to work now
Congrats
Glad to see there’s movement happening now
How you checked to see if they started processing your background check?

Newbie101

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
AOR Received.
06/11/17
File Transfer...
19/03/2018
Med's Request
07/03/2018
Med's Done....
14/03/2018
Newbie 101 you are next up lol
Sorry I've been missing from the forum a bit been under alot of stress plus running.around Have a DNA test around so trying to get that sorted out so they can finally be finished with this app. Sometimes alot of unexpected things happen in this process well atleast in my experience. Congrats to everyone who has gotten updates and interview dates the process is winding down for us all and I trust that God will work it out in perfect timing for us all.