+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
So I dont get it how come recent applications are being processed and finish
I believe they process easier files first and the complicated ones leave back and make them wait the longest. I think the phone system basically for the ones left behind like me to get an idea when it will be processed and over with.

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
I believe they process easier files first and the complicated ones leave back and make them wait the longest. I think the phone system basically for the ones left behind like me to get an idea when it will be processed and over with.
I dont know any more this is so confusing

Jamqueen101

May 1, 2018
Gm everyone. Have a blessed day and be positive.although this is a stressful process, I'm super happy. my hubby will be flying down to see me in 3 days time as our very first wedding anniversary is coming up in the week. Thanks to God he secured that leave successfully because I wasn't taking any chances with that TRV. I haven't seen him in 4 months now. So u can just see how happy I am RN . Can't wait to see him!

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Gm everyone. Have a blessed day and be positive.although this is a stressful process, I'm super happy. my hubby will be flying down to see me in 3 days time as our very first wedding anniversary is coming up in the week. Thanks to God he secured that leave successfully because I wasn't taking any chances with that TRV. I haven't seen him in 4 months now. So u can just see how happy I am RN . Can't wait to see him!
Safe travels to your hubby. Wishing you both a happy 1st wedding anniversary with many more.

Neikabless

Jun 8, 2018
  1. We received BLANK application for permanent residence on February 1, 2018.
  2. We started processing BLANK application on April 9, 2018.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent BLANK correspondence on June 12, 2018. If BLANK has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have BLANK do so as soon as possible. Please wait until BLANK receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. BLANK entered Canada at Coutts on July 7, 2018 and became a Permanent Resident.

This is what I woke up to. She arrived in Canada in June 29th. Because the immigration officer didn’t stamp the COPR we had to do a 12 hour road trip to the Canada-USA border to get her documents signed. ( a deer almost took us out. My car is wrecked but we made it there and back)
Pr cars should be in the mail within the next 90 days.

Good luck everyone and this forum helps ease the stress. Thanks to everyone for their input but especially thanks to Lainina (spelling might be wrong) because if it wasn’t for your advice I would not have emailed them and explained my situation. I definitely think that it was a HUGE help.

It says BLANK because I removed her name.

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
  4. We sent BLANK correspondence on June 12, 2018. If BLANK has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have BLANK do so as soon as possible. Please wait until BLANK receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. BLANK entered Canada at Coutts on July 7, 2018 and became a Permanent Resident.
This is what I woke up to. She arrived in Canada in June 29th. Because the immigration officer didn’t stamp the COPR we had to do a 12 hour road trip to the Canada-USA border to get her documents signed. ( a deer almost took us out. My car is wrecked but we made it there and back)

Good luck everyone and this forum helps ease the stress. Thanks to everyone for their input but especially thanks to Lainina (spelling might be wrong) because if it wasn’t for your advice I would not have emailed them and explained my situation. I definitely think that it was a HUGE help.

Happy for you mama... time to start a new chapter to your life... I wish you and your family all the best

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017

Thankfully all of you are safe and sound and noone was injured. All the best to your family.

Happy Sunday everyone. Well it's a brand new week starting up. Praying somone hears some news. Blessings and showers on everyone.

Newbie101

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
AOR Received.
06/11/17
File Transfer...
19/03/2018
Med's Request
07/03/2018
Med's Done....
14/03/2018

Awesome stuff, congratulations to your and your family.The journey sounds thrilling. Thank the lord you are all well and can finally move on. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Have a blessed day everyone;) prayers over our applications. Let someone take them up now Lord.

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Good day

We give my all to you dear lord and whatever you want us to do just show us the way lord and we will do as you say . Just guide us in our midst of the storm and make our life free from all danger in Christ name.

AMEN

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS AHEAD

UNITED WE STAND IN THE LORD

GOOD MORNING WORLD .

Hope all is well with everyone, Happy Sunday to you all. Tomorrow is a new start to the week and hoping to hear some positive news. To those who have gotten good newz congrats and I'm very happy for you. For those who are still waiting patiently for some positive news, just know in due time God will provide us with our blessings. Until then keep your head high and your prayers strong.. please keep safe

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017

Hi My Dear. I am sorry they did not sign the COPR. After I told them to send back the passport they issued the children's PR the next day!

So they are coming up on Wednesday!! Thanks to you too because I am drumming it into my Son's head that the paper has to be signed!

He and my 9 year old will be travelling alone. I told my Mother to put a big note the COPR must be sign and I must have a copy

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Hi My Dear. I am sorry they did not sign the COPR. After I told them to send back the passport they issued the children's PR the next day!

So they are coming up on Wednesday!! Thanks to you too because I am drumming it into my Son's head that the paper has to be signed!

He and my 9 year old will be travelling alone. I told my Mother to put a big note the COPR must be sign and I must have a copy
Your kids are coming up mama?

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
The process it not over yet we should continue to post what our experiences after Landing.

1.I think if you don't get issued a SIN number at the airport you have to go to service Canada?

2. Also you can apply for Child Benefit online on your CRA online account which take 8 weeks to process and 11 weeks by post

3. School I think for high school there is a test for lower you get the child registered in a school close to your area by contacting the school directly

Reactions: Kemisha